IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
IBPS Recruitment 2017:- Every year the IBPS board conducts the IBPS PO Recruitment for the vacant posts for their relevant bank’s branches on behalf of the public sector banks. All the eligible aspirants will be able to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 after the online registration form declare officially. The exam date has been released on the IBPS site and for a preliminary exam on 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th December 2017 and the main examination on 26th November 2017 as per the IBPS tentative calendar 2017. Every year various applicants apply for the IBPS 2017 PO Recruitment. For the recruitment process of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (PO/MT) in the public sector banks, IBPS will release the notification in July 2017. IBPS PO Application Form 2017 has started from 12th September 2017 and closed on 3rd October 2017. All the eligible candidates, who want to appoint as a PO in public sector banks will able to do IBPS PO 2017 Online Registration soon. In 2011, IBPS conducted a Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection of Indian banks.
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancy Details
The official notification for Banking exam IBPS PO 2017 will be released soon. IBPS will be released the notification to fill up the Vacant vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) for many Participating Banks. Below, we have given the Expected IBPS Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the authority:– IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- Number of Posts: 7883 Posts
- Designation: Management Trainee / Probationary Officers (MT/PO)
- Category:- Recruitment/ Vacancy
- Official Site:- www.ibps.co.in
Participating Banks and Categories Wise Vacancies:
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||
|Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200||2||2||2|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||
|7||Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300||3||3||
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500||8||5||
|Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750||7||8||7|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158||1||1||
|Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899||14||14||14|
|19||United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||10||4||
IBPS PO Important Dates 2017
|IBPS PO 2017 Notification Date||
IBPS PO 2017 Online Registration Application Date
|12th September 2017|
|Application Fees Payments (Online) Date||
3rd October 2017
IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Date
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Exam Date||
2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th December 2017
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2017
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017||
IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2017
|21st January 2018|
|IBPS PO Mains Result 2017 Declaration Date||
IBPS PO Interview 2017 Call Letter Release Date
|Before 15 days of Interview date|
|Date of Interview||
Allotment of Provisional
Note: The IBPS PO 2017 Exam dates have been provided as per the IBPS 2017 Official Calendar, but for confirmation, you can check the official site.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Hell, Friends, We have given the IBPS PO Eligibility 2017, So all the applicants can easily check & fill IBPS PO Online Application Form 2017.
- Applicants must have passed a graduation OR have a degree of Graduation (in any discipline) from the recognized University of the Indian government To fill the application form of IBPS PO Recruitment 2017.
- Apart from this, any equivalent qualification which is recognised by the Central Government.
- Candidates also eligible to write and speak the regional language.
- Applicants must have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
Nationality / Citizenship:
- A aspirants must be a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the motive of permanently settling in India.
IBPS PO Age Limit 2017
All the aspirants, who are eligible and want to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2017, their age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years. Applicants born between 2nd July 1987 to 1st July July 1997 (inclusive both dates).
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserve category. So check official notification for detailed info.
- OBC: 3-years Relaxation.
- SC/ ST: 5 years Relaxation
IBPS PO Application Form 2017
Firstly, Applicants must have to check that they are eligible or not to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2017. After releasing the IBPS PO Application Form 2017, participators must have to apply before the closing date. The IBPS PO Registration process 2017 will be online, so aspirants will have to complete all the IBPS Exam procedure 2017 online. Offline application form is not accepted. Here we have provided some important instructions which will help to fill IBPS PO Online form.
How to Apply Online IBPS PO 2017 Exam?
- Go to the official portal of IBPS.
- Ten click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”
- Click on the option “Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “New Registration” to register their application by entering their basic details in IBPS PO Application Form 2017.
- Your Provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Reopen the application by Registration number and password
- Upload the Recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the Required fees & submit it.
- Take a print out for future use.
IBPS PO Notification 2017 – Click Here
Check IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Calendar – Click Here
IBPS PO Application Fee 2017
Participators will have to pay IBPS PO application fee 2017 Exam through Online mode only.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
IBPS PO Exam has conducted in Two-Phase Written examination & an interview. IBPS Exam Pattern in a Tabular format provided by us for the candidate’s help.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017: –
- IBPS Pre exam 1st stage conducts online.
- The IBPS Prelims exam consists 3 sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is 1/4 mark will be deducted of each wrong answer.
- The examination cell will be allotted 1 hour to solve 100 questions.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time Duration|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
- IBPS Mains exam conducts online.
- The IBPS PO Mains exam consists 5 parts – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- The total 200 questions will be asked in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The 1/4 mark will be reduced as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The time duration 140 Minutes to solve 200 questions.
|S. NO.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Language of Exam||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English only||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
|Total||200||200||English & Hindi||140 minutes|
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017
we have mentioned the complete IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 Exam, which is going to conduct in October and November 2017. Aspirants are suggest to practice as per the given syllabus.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- History and Generation of Computers
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Memory
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversions
- Computer and Network Security
IBPS PO Selection Process
The IBPS PO Exam Selection process based on the 3 stages. Firstly, participators will have cracked in IBPS PO prelims examination. candidates who will clear Prelims exam with minimum qualifying scores Only those will be shortlisted for Mains examination. After Prelims, Applicants will have to clear IBPS Mains exam otherwise, they will not be qualified for Final Interview Round.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
IBPS PO Previous Year Papers
Hello candidates, We have also provided last year papers to your knowledge about the type of questions asked in this examination. These IBPS PO Model papers will surely help you in keeping a hold on the sections and each subject as well. So we have listed IBPS PO Previous Year Papers which will surely play a great role for you to qualify the exam. The IBPS Previous year question papers will help you to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. After solving the IBPS old papers, students will be able to understand the difficulty level of examination also.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
Applicants who will fill the IBPS PO Online application form successfully now they will be able to access IBPS Hall Ticket for prelims exam in October 2017. The IBPS PO Call letter 2017 will be released before 10 days of examination. We want to inform that, the IBPS will declare the notification regarding admit card on the official site and we will also update all the relevant details about the IBPS PO Admit card 2017.
IBPS PO Cut Off 2017
Institute of Banking Personal Selection authority will be issued IBPS PO Cut off 2017 after the examiantion. Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks mandatory for qualifying the exam. The IBPS PO cut-off marks 2017 will be released soon as the final result is declare. IBPS cut-off will depend on the Paper level, the difficulty level of the journal, No. of participators enrolled for the examination and number of posts, etc.
IBPS PO Expected Cut Off Marks
Online Preliminary Examination Scores Details
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Cutoff Score required for provisional shortlisting for main Examination GENERAL||07.00||08.50||08.25|
|Sr.No.||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Cutoff|
|SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD||General|
|Category||Cut-offs (Out of 200)|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||37.00|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||37.50|
|Minimum Score||33.70 10/09 /91||28.60 30/06 /92||37.00 06/06 /95||39.90 28/08 /93||31.40 12/12 /90||33.10 01/04 /86||25.40 22/12 /86|
IBPS PO Previous Years Cut Off
|1.||IBPS CWE PO 2 – 2012||55.84||47.36||58.32||62.12||45.20||42.84||55.88|
|2.||IBPS CWE PO 3 – 2013||34.20||26.20||36.80||42.20||33.20||19.60||21.40|
|3.||IBPS CWE PO 4 – 2014||42.20||36.40||45.60||49.60||39.60||34.80||24.40|
|4.||IBPS CWE PO 5 – 2015||41.40||36.20||46.70||49.90||37.90||37.20||22.10|
IBPS PO Result 2017
After the successful completing of Pre-written examination, the examination cell declare IBPS Result 2017 on the official portal after one month of examination. When, the both Pre & mains examination are completed, the applicants would be called for the interview which will be followed by Stage Group Discussion and Interview and the IBPS PO Final result 2017 will be declared after few months. So we are suggested to candidates have a patience till result declare on officially.
IBPS PO Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates also have pay attention on the exam preparation tips, we have listed the for IBPS Exam Preparation Tips 2017.
- First is you need to work hard for the exam no matter what.
- To get the success, you have to be consistent in your learning process.
- Be more focused and less diverted towards surrounding activities.
- Give the exam carefully don’t act in a hurry.
- Take time before answering the questions.
- So, Good Luck for the Exam.
IBPS PO Online Application Form: Apply here