SSC JE 2017 Application form, ssc je recruitment, ssc Junior Engineer notification, ssc je exam date, ssc je online, ssc je admit card, ssc je syllabus, ssc je result, ssc Junior Engineer (je) cut off marks
SSC JE 2017
The Staff Selection Commission release its official notification for the various vacancies of Junior Engineer. Candidates who have curious to waiting for Junior Engineer 2017 Notification, Now they can access it from the official portal. Staff Selection Commission declare the SSC JE Online application form 2017-2018. Here we have provided all the complete information of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18. Now Candidates who are eligible will check all details of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Exam. We are Providing Relevant details for the Same. All Candidates Wish to enroll in SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017 are informed that the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC notification for the posts of JE. A huge no of candidates successfully applied SSC Junior Engineer Application from 1 October 2016 to 31 October 2016.
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2017
The SSC JE 2017 Recruitment Notification is tentative to Release on 9 September, 2017 on SSC Official site. Every year notification for Junior Engineer will release by the Staff Selection Commission. The aspirants will be able to check the SSC JE Vacancy after the official advertisement. The SSC JE Recruitment Notification Contains all the related Information like as application form, Category Wise Vacancy, Eligibility etc. The SSC Junior Engineer Exam Recruitment Notification Will be available for all aspirants all over the India. The SSC Recruits the applicants on Department Basis.
SSC JE Online Application Form 2018
The SSC Junior Engineer application form 2018 will be available on the official site of Staff Selection Commission soon. The SSC JE Exam Application Form Will be filled through Online for various posts. The SSC JE Application form 2017-18 Will Start on 9th September, 2017. The last date of to apply will be 09 October 2017. Candidates are suggested to fill the SSC Junior Engineer Form first to Choose Exam Centers of their Choices. Dear candidates we inform you that across the country various candidates had participate for the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017-2018. The Eligible aspirants who will be applied for the SSC JE 2017 they can check out full information on this page.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Age Limit
The candidates should be between 18 to 32 years of age to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. In SSC vacancy, the various posts have different age limits that are provided here.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD the applicant’s age must be equal or less than 32 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES aspirant’s age should not be maximum 30 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years.
SSC JE 2018 Vacancy Details
SSC has advertised the interested and qualified aspirants for Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies as in the form of National Level exam conducted by SSC. All the candidates are invited to fill the online application form for SSC Junior Engineer 2017. SSC JE online application form is accessible in part I and part II registration procedure. For more info about SSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2017 check here:
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: – Various posts
- Designation: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Job Location: All India (Based On Rank)
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Pay Scale
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
SSC JE Important Dates 2017
|Exam Events||SSC JE 2016-17||SSC JE 2017-18|
|Starting Date to Fill Online Application Forms||1st October 2016||14th October 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC JE 2016-17||3rd November 2016||10th November 2017|
|SSC JE Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||February 2017||December 2017|
|SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Tier-I Exam Date (CBE)||1st March to 4th March 2017||5th to 8th January 2018|
|SSC JE Tier-I Result Declare Date||5th June 2017||Update Soon|
|SSC Junior Engineer Tier-II Admit Card Release||July 2017||Update Soon|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam Date (DES)||30th July 2017||Update Soon|
|SSC Junior Engineer Tier-II Result||Update Soon||Update Soon|
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Staff Selection Commission has release a eligibility that applicants have to follow if they are filling SSC JE online form 2018. This educational parameters and age limit is set by SSC department for JE Exam. The candidates who come under the eligibility parameters can fill the online application form for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2018. To check whether you are eligible or not, check the criteria provided here:
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for SSC JE recruitment will have 2 sub-categories. The applicants who want to apply for SSC JE Civil jobs and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be eligible as:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a repudiated University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2018
SSC JE 2018 :- SSC JE Examination will have 2 stages. The examination will be conducted based on the latest pattern provided by Staff Selection Commission. The 1st Paper will be of 200 marks whereas 2nd Paper will carry 300 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:-
|Paper||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
SSC JE Previous Year Papers PDF
Previous year papers are important and useful when you’re looking forward to prepare for any government exam. SSC Junior Engineer Last year Papers help us to understand the exam structure and composition of the paper. SSC JE Previous Year Papers will surely let you score good in the exam. So candidates can check our official page of Previous Year Papers/Questions.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Selection Process 2017
Applicants can download SSC Junior Engineer syllabus from the official portal in PDF format. The Exam syllabus is the key element in being posted in SSC department for Junior Engineer (JE).
There will be 2 stages for the selection of applicants. The applicants will have to got at least passing marks for being qualified in SSC Junior Engineer posts. These 2 stages are provided here
Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted for Paper-I.
- The Paper-I of SSC JE will be of multiple choice objective type.
- The paper first will carry 200 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) and
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
- Candidates who are selected on the basis of performance in Paper-I will be called for Paper –II (Conventional Type)
- The Paper –I will be conducted from December 3 to 5, 2017
Stage 2: Written Examination
- The Paper II will be conventional type
- The paper 2nd will carry total 300 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
The Final selection of candidates will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained in both Paper-I and Paper-II.
SSC JE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017
SSC Junior Engineer tier-I examination will be charge very soon at various exam centers. So, the tier-I admit card has been declared and SSC JE Admit card 2017-18 for the tier-II exam will be released in July by SSC examination department on official site. Applicants, who have filled SSC Junior Engineer online form 2017 will be able to access SSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2017 before 10 to 15 days of examination date. Applicants are suggested to download SSC JE Hall ticket 2017 before the examination because, without admit card, aspirants will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
SSC JE Answer Key 2017
SSC JE Answer key :- The Unofficial answer key releases by some of coaching institutes. The Unofficial answer key of SSC JE 2017, also available on the various sites after 3-4 days of examination. The Staff Selection Commission also releases the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Answer Key 2017 on their own portal. Before the examination result applicants also match the answer key to count their estimated marks or percentage.
SSC JE Exam Cut Off 2017
SSC has conduct the JE (Junior Engineer) Tier-I examination. So we have provided the SSC JE Cut off 2016-17 for the Tier-I, which will help you to know that how many marks you should get to crack the examination. The aspirants who participated in SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I examination can check SSC Junior Engineer cut off marks from here.
SSC JE Cut off 2016-17 (Tier-I)
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
SSC JE Result 2017
Hello Candidates, SSC JE Tier-I exam has been over, Aspirants can check SSC JE Result 2016-17 for the Tier-I, which released on 5th June. Participators must have to analysis their roll number and name in the PDF to check their result. The SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017 for Tier-II exam will be also declared on the official portal of SSC after the examination. Participators are advised to keep tuned with us, we are trying to provide all the regular updates, related to SSC results.
Apply online Application Form:- Click Here