SSC MTS Exam Dates 2017
The Staff Selection Commission had announced the SSC MTS Re-Examination Dates for September- October Examinations. Now the Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Multi tasking staff Exam paper again a fresh via online mode. Candidates who have applied for the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 can also check the important exam dates available here. The SSC MTS Online Computer Based Examinations will start from the 16th September 2017 to 26th October 2017. For more detail, candidates also read the full article.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
Hello Friends, we have a good news for the applicants who have filled the SSC MTS Application form 2016-17. The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC MTS Re-Examination from the 16-09-2017 to 26-10-2017. As we all know that SSC MTS paper was leaked on 14th May for both the shifts. So that Staff Selection Commission Authority Rescheduled the exam in Sep-Oct Month. Now the MTS examination will be conducted through Online Mode or computer based in September- October 2017 (tentatively). When authority out any other notification, we will update here. Applicants should analysis the provided official notification about the SSC MTS 2017 Exam cancellation. A large number of aspirants will apply for the SSC MTS Admit Card2017, so They have to prepare well to crack them, We will provide you instructions for the exam which will help you. So for more information Read all page carefully.
SSC MTS Re-Exam Admit Card 2017 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission Release total 8300 vacant posts this year in SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2017 Exam. It is the recruitment of the Multi-tasking non-technical staff.
- Authority Name:- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Posts- Multi-tasking non-technical staff (MTS).
- Total Number of Posts – 8300
- Category: SSC MTS Admit Card
- Expected Date: 1st Week of September 2017
- Official Site:- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Paper 1 Admit Card | Hall Ticket Availability
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 10th class (matriculation) or its equivalent with any government recognized board or Institute.
- Age relaxation: There is age relaxation for the participators who have under the schedule caste, to check in complete info, you can visit the official portal.
|General||18 years-25 years|
SSC MTS Re-Exam Dates 2017
|Online Registration Starts||24th December 2016|
|Online Registration Ends||3rd February 2017|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Release Date||1st Week of September 2017|
|MTS Papers 1st Exam Date||16th September 2017 to 26th October 2017|
|Paper 1st Exam Details||Online Computer Based Examination|
|Descriptive exam admit card||Release Soon|
|Descriptive Test Date||Update Soon|
|SSC Multitasking Staff Final Result||Update Soon|
SSC MTS Re-Exam Call Letter 2017
All the Eligible aspirants can apply for the SSC MTS Exam by filling the SSC MTS Application form 2017 online via the official site of SSC. Online Application form submission has been closed yet, whereby many SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2017 online from received by the authority which successfully submitted by applicants. Candidates will get the SSC MTS Admit Card For Re-Examination Paper 1 before 15 days of examination start date.
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, Visit the official portal @ www.ssc.nic.in
- Enter all the personal & professional details carefully.
- Please carry documents, these will help you in filling the form.
- Now enter the details correctly
- Before submitting the details you should recheck it.
- Click on the Download SSC MTS Paper 1 Admit Card
- After submitting, you will get the pdf file.
- Save and Download the hall ticket for later use
Click Here – Check MTS 2017 Exam Short Notice
Click Here – MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification
SSC MTS Application Fee
For the General Category candidates must pay Rs.100/- only, women/SC/ST/physically handicapped and ex-servicemen are free from paying any fee. You have to do any payment of SSC MTS 2017 exam by SBI bank only. The applicant can pay the exam fee through challan.
SSC MTS Pay Scale
The SSC MTS out come in the posts of group c. The salary of the multi tasking staff (Group-c) is starting from Rs.21715 /- per month. This year MTS 2017 will get around Rs.254000/- approximately
SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2017 Selection Process
- SSC selection procedure starts with online written Examination.
- Aspirants selected on the basis of their total score in the examination will have to enroll for a next round.
- Written Examination is divided into 2 paper, Participators who will qualify in objective type paper will get selected for the descriptive type.
- After then Documents verification.
- Candidates who will pass the descriptive English test will get a call for personal interview.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017 | SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
- The total duration of 2 hours.
- SSC Multitasking Staff exam has 4 parts i.e. General Reasoning and Intelligence, General Awareness, Numerical aptitude and General English.
- Total marks for the paper-1 are 250 marks and total questions are also 250.
Paper-II would consist of Short Essay or Letter which to write in English or any other language which is listed in the authorization policies. The total Marks for the essay is 50 and time duration will be 30 minutes.
|Numerical aptitude||Total marks = 150
Total question = 150
Total duration = 2 hours
|Essay writing||Total Marks = 50|
|Total duration = 30 MIN|
Now after getting all the exam pattern details, Candidates should start preparing for their exam preparation. The SSC MTS cut off of the exam bases on the total no of candidates appearing for the exam. We are going to provide you details of the syllabus.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017
- Numerical Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Profit and loss
- Ratios and proportions
- Compound and simple interests
- Time speed and distance
- Work and time etc.
- Number series
- Blood relations
- Graphs etc.
- Sentence correction
- Vocabulary etc.
You should be aware of the daily news. Applicants have to read the daily newspaper and watch the daily news to be updated with every event around the world.
SSC MTS Previous Year Papers
SSC MTS Previous year papers and model papers are very helpful for the preparation for SSC examination. These last year papers useful to you in going through the structure and exam pattern and also make you aware of the changes raised in the design. Previous Year Papers of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam will surely help you in good scoring marks in the examination.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Paper 1
The Staff Selection Commission has declared the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 for all regions. All the participants who have successfully submitted the application form now they are able to download SSC MTS Call letter. They can go to enroll in the MTS exam 2017. According to the SSC MTS Notification, the exam will be rescheduled in September or October 2017. All the examination will be scheduled as per the state wise and date is also different. The admit card of SSC Multi tasking staff 2017 will be released in Aug / Sept 2017 on authority home page. Applicants can download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2017 from here, after the release.
SSC MTS Cut Off 2017
The procedure of checking SSC MTS cutoff 2017 is very simple because it will be released by the authority in a simple PDF link with date wise. Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks required for qualifying the exam. The SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 will be released soon as the final result is out. This cut-off would depend on the level of paper.
Important SSC Exams
|SSC CGL 2017|
SSC CHSL 2018
|SSC CPO SI Notification 2018|
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2018
|SSC GD Constable Bharti 2018|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
SSC MTS Result 2017
After the successfully completion exam, the SSC MTS Result 2017 will be finally declare after the Descriptive Test. The candidates who are going to participate in the SSC MTS Exam which will be rescheduled for September / October and waiting for the confirm date of SSC Multitasking Staff 2017 Result declaration. Here, we will given you MTS result declaration date as well as other information. The result will be published only on the official website. When it will release we will also provided here a direct link.