SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission Released a SSC Stenographer 2017 Notification on 17 June, 2017. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2017 may go to check the page to collect attain all the necessary details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. All the Candidates for SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs 2017 should have to apply their application form through official site till the last date that is given on the page or for more updates you can can log on to the official portal i.e. ssconline.nic.in. The closing date to apply online for this examination is 15th July 2017. Candidates who will qualify in the Online test will be called for the Skill Test in Stenography. After that authority will select for this vacancy. Here we have given complete details about SSC Stenographer Notification, Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Syllabus & Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc. So Before applying the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2017 check all the information provided here.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
- Name of the Authority:- Staff Selection Commission
- Designation:- Stenographer (Group C & D)
- No. of the Posts:- Various
- Official Site:- www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Important Dates 2017
Candidates who are going to submit the SSC Steno online Application Form, they can check before applying all Important Dates from here.
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification Release||
17th June 2017
Starting Date of SSC Steno 2017 Application From
|17th June 2017|
|Closing Date To Apply For SSC Stenographer 2017||
15th July 2017
SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 Release on
|SSC Steno Exam Date 2017||
11th September to 11th September 2017
SSC Stenographer Result 2017 Declaration Date
|SSC Steno 2017 Skill Test Date||
April to May 2018
Final Result Declaration Date
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria which is essential for applying form. SSC Stenographers Grade C&D Examination eligibility details are given here-
SSC Steno Educational Qualification-
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent degree from well repudiated Board or university. The applicants, who are able to show by documentary evidence that result of the exam was declared on or before the date of cut-off and he/she has been passed, will also be applied.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit 2017
The age of aspirants should be between 18 to 27 years old as on 1.8.2017. (Applicants born not before the date of 2nd August 1990 and not later than 1st August 1999). Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation. So applicants need to check the official notification of SSC for full details.
Update:– SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Notification Released on 17th June, 2017. Applicants can apply Application Form till 15th July, 2017.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 has released on 17th June for Steno Grade C & D Posts. We have suggested to all candidates to fill SSC Steno online application 2017 form till 15th July 2017. After the publishing of SSC Stenographer application form, applicants are advised to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer 2017?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official site of SSC provided above.
- Click on the Registration Part link.
- Enter OTR (One Time Registration) Form carefully.
- Fill all the personal information, professional details, basic information and contact details & click submit key.
- Now upload your scanned photograph, signature, and certificate in the form.
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- Now Fill the application form with all the required information carefully.
- After that, candidates need to pay SSC Steno application fees online.
- Recheck the application form and then submit the application form.
- download it & take a print out for further use.
SSC Steno Grade (C&D) Notification – Check Now
SSC Stenographer Application Form Submission – Click to Apply Online
SSC Stenographer Application Fee 2017
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only via online application will be accepted @ ssconline.nic.in.
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women are no need to pay any application fees
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2017
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017
After applying for the application form, Applicants should have to start their SSC Steno exam preparation to get selection in the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Participators who are going to enroll in the SSC Steno Grade C & D vacancy 2017 they should have to check the SSC Steno Exam Pattern and Syllabus also. By the help of exam pattern and syllabus, applicants can start their exam preparation in a simple way.
SSC Stenographer Online Test
- In the Stenographer exam, there will be both exams are online which is written test & Skill test.
- The question papers have 3 section in which – General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, General intelligence and reasoning etc.
- The question papers have total 200 question and time duration will be 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks for 200 question. Each question carry one marks.
- Applicants who have qualified in the online exam they will be further enroll in the skill test.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking for wrong answer.
- According to subject’s No. are provided here-
Name of Subject
No. of Question
|English Language and Comprehension||
General intelligence and reasoning
So applicants are advised to start their Exam preparation for getting qualifying in Stenographer Recruitment 2017. For more help, candidates can also download the last year question papers of Stenographer vacancy.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2017
- The stenographer skill test will be conducted at the commission’s regional/sub-regional offices or other centres it will be selected by the SSC authority.
- Applicants who have successfully passed in written exam eligible for skill test . The candidates will be provided one dictation for total 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it is 80 w.p.m speed.
- At the time exam preparation, Applicants should practice the speed of Hindi and English dictation speed.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2017
- Online Written Exam
- Skill Test
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers PDF
Al the candidates who have successfully submit their application form and now prepare the exam, they have focus here that We have given some of the Previous Year Papers of SSC Stenographer to help you to analysis the type of questions asked in the examination. It will also help you in understanding the exam marking scheme of the question paper. Thus SSC Stenographer last Year Papers will be of useful in qualifying this examination. So practice these practice test more and more time.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection commission will be going to release SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 for those who have submit their application form. SSC Stenographer Call letter 2017 can be easily download from the official portal. The Hall ticket will be accessible from last week of July 2017. SSC Steno Grade C & D Admit Card 2017 will be soon released after the completion of submission procedure of the Application form.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2017
The authority will be released SSC Stenographer Cut-Off Marks 2017 after the written exam & skill test. Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C & D is the minimum marks required by the candidate in order to qualify the examination. SSC Stenographer Cut-Off lists will be soon loaded on officially after the declaration of online exam result. Applicants will rank on the basis of the merit list. The SSC Steno cut-off marks official list for many categories will publish by the authority after the examination.
Important SSC Links
|SSC CGL 2017|
SSC CHSL 2018
|SSC Junior Engineer 2018|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018
|SSC GD Constable Bharti 2018|
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
The SSC Stenographer Result 2017 will annnounce after the 2-3 months of the examination procedure. The SSC Steno Grade C & D Result is expected to be out in the month of September. SSC Steno 2017 Result will be published on the official portal of Staff Selection Commission. The qualified applicants in the final result will declare selected in for the post of Stenographer.