APS Syllabus 2022, Army Public School PGT TGT PRT Syllabus Subject Wise:- The Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released online for 8700 vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check APS Syllabus 2022 for TGT PGT PRT Teacher Written Exam. Complete Information about Army Public School PGT TGT PRT Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise and Exam Pattern are given in below.
Latest Update:- Applicants who have applied their Army Public School Online Form, They are able to access AWES Army Public School Admit Card 2022 Soon. We have release important information regarding AWES 2022 Hall Ticket & access link for AWES PGT PRT TGT Exam Call Letter on this page-
APS Syllabus 2022
The AWES has released Army Public School Syllabus 2022 for applicants. Candidates who have want to participate in Army Public School Recruitment 2022 access APS Syllabus. Aspirants download APS Written Exam Syllabus through link given on this page. The APS Exam Authority has release a notification for requirement of PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher. The AWES PGT TGT PRT Online Form 2022 applied from 7th Jan to 28th Jan 2022. Aspirants are busy in preparation of examination. Applicants required Army Public School Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise PDF for preparation of Examination. In the below page, We have provide APS PGT PRT TGT Syllabus 2022 PDF. So applicants check & access Exam Syllabus have main role in written exam.
Army Public School Syllabus 2022 PGT PRT TGT
The APS Teacher syllabus helps you in knowing complete detailed topics that are asked in examination. with knowing the syllabus anyone can’t get good marks in written exam. Not only www.aps-csb.in Teacher Syllabus 2022 but knowing Army Public School Exam pattern for PGT/ TGT/ PRT also is mandatory to attempt written exam. The Exam pattern consists various Question paper structure. So, each candidates of Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 need to follow latest APS Syllabus & test pattern for written exam.
@aps-csb.in PGT PRT TGT Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Authority Name:- Army Public Schools (APS)
- Designation:- PGT/ PRT/TGT Teacher
- Total Posts:- 8700
- Exam Date:- Announce Soon
- Admit Card Release Date:- Release Soon
- Category:- Syllabus
- Status:- Available
- Official URL:- http://aps-csb.in
Army Public School Exam Pattern Teacher PDF
Army Public School Exam Pattern separately for PGT TGT and PRT posts. Aspirants make a note of AWES PGT TGT Exam Pattern to know the scheme of the question paper. Applicants know some of the important information through Exam pattern like subjects included in written exam, No of questions asked in written exam, weightage of each section and duration of written test.
|Phases of AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2022 Recruitment|
|Screening Exam (Online Objective MCQs) Qualifiers Get Scorecard)||Interview||Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency|
APS PGT TGT PRT Exam Pattern 2022
- Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format.
- PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take as score card for PRT.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
|Post||Paper||Contents||Max Marks||Duration of Exam||
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90||180 Mins.||For TGT papers of Science & Social Science subjects, there will be a portion of questions pertaining to parallel subjects. For Eg, TGT Physics paper will have 20% questions of Chemistry and Biology. Similarly TGT History paper will have 20% questions of Geography and Pol. Science and so on.|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90||90 Mins||Candidates desirous to appear for vacancies of Hindi or Sanskrit teachers will get a Bilingual Paper. A Small portion of the paper shall however be in English only, as the job assignment would be in an English Medium School.|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
- Part A and Part B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
- Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a score card for PRT.
- For TGT Papers of Science & Social Science subjects. There will be a portion of questions pertaining to parallel subjects.
- For Ex. TGT Physics Paper will have 20% questions of Chemistry and Biology.
- Similarly TGT History paper will have 20% questions of Geography and Pol. Science and so on.
Post Wise Syllabus
- PGT & TGT: Part A (General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology) and Part B (Specific to subject).
- PRT: Part A (General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology).
AWES APS PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates who have not yet started their exam preparation can directly access AWES Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 along with the exam pattern from this page. Army Education Society PGT TGT Syllabus 2022 will help applicants to know exam topics and subtopics for written examination. Aspirants who are searching the Teacher jobs must practice each and every topic of Syllabus to easily clear first level of selection process. The Officials will select candidates for its organization based on their performance in written test.
- Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
Stage 1: Screening Exam:- An `Online Screening Test’ will be conduct soon, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted On-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given a ‘Score Card’ which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from date of passing screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year. A Score Card will make candidate eligible to appear for remaining stages of selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, following may also appear for the screening test: –
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg. A candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Stage 2 :Interview:- As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of school. They may be held as per discretion of local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency:- For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
APS Teacher Syllabus 2022 PGT TGT Exam
- Mental Ability.
- General Awareness.
- English Comprehension.
- Educational Concepts & Methodology.
- General Awareness Syllabus for AWES Teacher Post
- Specific to Subject
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
- Blood Relation
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Direct Sense Test
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- subject-verb agreement.
- vocabulary & grammar.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Proficiency in the language.
Educational Concepts & Methodology Syllabus
- Classroom Management.
- Strategies-based instruction.
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Integrated language skills.
- Reflective language teaching.
- Needs Analysis.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Materials development and syllabus design.
- Sociocultural Theory of language learning.
- Technology and language teaching.
Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 for PRT
The Army Public School Syllabus of PRT Part A is same according to PGT & TGT Also. This is the reference information, For more details applicants should visit the APS Official site for APS Syllabus 2022. If you have suggestion or query then comment us.