Assam STET Recruitment 2023 Apply Special Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form Registration through below given official details. Special Teacher Eligibility Test, Assam has released official notification for conducting Special Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 (Assam STET 2023). Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Assam STET Online Form 2023 from 5th March to 25th March also. Applicants can check Assam STET Application form, Fee, Online Registration, Eligibility etc here.
Assam STET Recruitment 2023
The Special Teacher Eligibility Test, Assam upload Assam STET Recruitment 2023 Notification. Qualified applicants in the teaching job can apply for Assam Special Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam STET) 2023. The Special Teacher Eligibility Test, Assam Select the eligible aspirants for Teacher. The Assam STET Online Form 2023 applied from 5th March to 25th March. The Exam conducting department scheduled the Assam Special TET 2023 Examination on 30th April. The Online Assam STET 2023 Application Form has disclose by the board. Applicants those want to attempt the Assam STET Examination 2023 can apply the Assam STET Online Application Form 2023 accessible through official site. Aspirants can appear Lower Primary & Upper Primary exam only though online form.
Assam Special TET Online Form 2023
The Applicants can apply the Assam STET Online Application Form 2023 from 5th March to 25th March. The Assam Special TET Application Form available on the official site. Aspirants also carry the documents like as 10th and 12th Certificates, age, address, cast certificates at the application form filling time. Before filling the Assam TET Online Form 2023, Applicants must check eligibility criteria also. To get more details aspirants can check the Assam STET Notification 2023.
@ssa.assam.gov.in Special Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Registration
STET Commission, Assam
Assam Special Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
|Eligible Applicants can read complete notification before apply online form.|
|Apply Online Form||Available from 5th March 2023|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Assam STET Education Qualifications 2023 Check
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and two year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) obtained from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Minimum Qualifying for appearing in Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
- Graduation and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- At least 50% marks either in graduation or in Post Graduation and B.Ed
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A./ B.Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education)
How to Apply Assam STET Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants can visit the official site of Assam STET which given above.
- Read complete STET 2023 Notification.
- Click on the Assam Special TET 2023 Apply Now
- Fill the mandatory details in the online Form
- Upload the required documents
- Check the application form properly
- Pay the application fee and process further
- Click on the Submit application form for the final submission.
- Print the generated receipt after the successful submission for further use
Assam Special TET Minimum Marks for Qualifying in TET
A candidate is required 60% i.e. 90 Marks out of 150 to qualify the teachers Eligibility Test. For SC/ST (Hills)/ ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be 55%. Thus for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 Marks.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ST (Hills)/ ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH)||55%|
Note:- If any applicants have queries or suggestions regarding Assam STET Recruitment 2023 Apply Special Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form Registration then they can comment us.