Assam TET Registration Notification:- The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam release the Assam TET Application form 2020. Eligible applicants who want to become a Teacher in Assam State can apply the Assam TET Registration form 2020 before the last date.
Assam TET Application Form 2020-21
After a long time period, The RMSA is decide to recruit the secondary teacher in the education department in Assam State. This Board conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test for Secondary TET & Higher Secondary TET Separately. On the education qualification basis, Applicants can apply for Assam Secondary TET 2020 and Assam HS TET also. The SSA Department, Assam announce the Assam TET Application form 2020. We have suggest that they can check Assam TET Notification 2020 before apply the Application Form. Candidates check the Assam TET vacancies notification on the SSA Assam official page. Applicants require to satisfy the minimum educational qualification & other criteria for the SSA Assam TET 2020.
Assam TET 2020 Notification
Candidates who are finding the employment News in Assam State can apply for Assam TET Exam 2020. They must check Assam TET 2020 Notification. Eligible applicants can apply RMSA Application form 2020 from September month. Complete information regarding RMSA TET 2020 Notification provided on official portal @rmsaassam.in/or you can visit to our web page for complete details. Before filling the application form you must read Assam TET Eligibility Criteria also.
Time Schedule for TET – 2020, Assam
|Opening for receipt of On-Line Application||Sep 2020|
|Last date of receipt of On-Line Application||Sep 2020|
|Issue of E- Admit card||Sep 2020|
|Date of Examination||Oct 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||Nov 2020|
|Results Announcement Date||Nov 2020|
@rmsaassam.in TET Vacancy 2020 Details
|Department Name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Assam TET|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Designation||Secondary & HS Teacher|
RMSA TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for Appearing in Assam TET 2020 Exam.
- Applicants must have mandatory educational qualification & age limit can apply for the Assam TET.
- Candidates must have graduation in the relevant stream.
- Minimum 50% Marks are required in the Graduation Degree.
- Applicants must have qualified B.T/ B.Ed Degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Applicants must have 2 years or 4 years Diploma in Elementary Education DElEd after graduation can also apply.
- Lower age limit is 18 years & Upper Age limit is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
|Paper I||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 300/-|
|Paper II||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs. 300/-|
Applicants must check the Assam TET Selection Process which has given in the below
- Written Exam
- Result/ Cut off
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
How to Apply Assam TET Application Form 2020 Online
Candidates fill the TET Application form 2020 & make registration through online mode. The RMSA releases the application form form 2nd Sep. Applicants can correction on the Assam TET 2020 Application form also. Candidates who have satisfied the all eligibility parameters can apply the RMSA TET Online Form.
- Applicants,Firstly visit the official site of RMSA.
- Now, click on on Assam TET 2020 Online Application Form
- Then you need to fill all the available information correctly.
- At last click on “Submit” link.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of application form.
|Assam TET Admit Card||Click Here|
|ATET Exam Syllabus Download||Download Here|
|Assam TET Result||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check TET 2020 Assam Important Instructions
- The Test will be only for Paper-I (Lower Primary) and Paper –II (Upper Primary).
- Candidates who intend to appear in both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II will have to pay the fee for both the papers separately and will have to submit separate Online Application.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Appearing/qualifying in Teacher Eligibility Test will not confer the right to claim for appointment/ engagement for any post of teacher. Teacher recruitment in government or private schools will be a separate process as and when vacancy arises.
- TET is only one of the qualifying criteria for applying for Teacher recruitment in elementary level schools.
- Examination will be conducted in different centers located in 33 Districts and candidate must mention his/her option for the District in the online application form.
RMSA Assam TET Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam paper will be online Mode.
- The Assam TET question will be Objective Types (MCQs).
- Each Paper carry 200 Marks.
- Total 400 questions in both paper 1 & 2.
- Each question have 1 mark.
- No negative mark will deduct.
TET Admit Card 2020 Secondary & HS
The examination authority RMSA invite candidates for the written exam. The TET 2020 will be conduct various exam centers in Assam State. The authority soon release the Assam Exam TET & Date on the official portal. So applicants are require to access the TET Admit Card 2020 through visiting the official site. The authority not give the permission to sit in the exam without hall ticket.