NTA UGC NET June 2020 Call Letter:- National Testing Agency (NTA) release UGC NET Admit Card 2020 from 15th May. Aspirants who have apply their NTA UGC NET online form, Now they are eligible to access their UGC NET June Admit Card 2020. National Testing Agency announces UGC NET June Hall Ticket 2020 separately also. So Before appear in NET Exam, Applicants must check and read exam instructions which have given below-
दो पारियों में होगा नेट, एडमिट कार्ड 15 मई को होंगे जारी
नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी ने यूजीसी नेट की तारीखों को जारी करने के साथ ही शिफ्ट का शिड्यूल व् एडमिट कार्ड से सम्बंधित सुचना भी जारी कर दी है। यूजीसी नेट 15-20 जून को 1st Shift सुबह साढ़े 9 बजे से दोपहर 12:30 व 2nd Shift दोपहर 2:30 बजे से शाम 5:30 बजे तक होगा। इसके साथ ही एंटीए की ओर से जारी सुचना में कहा गया है कि एडमिट कार्ड 15 मई को जारी कर दिए जायेंगे। स्टूडेंट्स को उनका स्लॉट व एग्जाम की सिटी एडमिट कार्ड पर ही मिलेगी। कैंडिडेट एनटीए की वेबसाइट पर जाकर एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020
The NTA Department upload NTA UGC NET Call Letter 2020 on 15th May. Applicants who are willingly waiting for their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020, They can download it as soon as possible through our site. The Department disclose NTA UGC NET Exam Conduct on 15-20 June through online. Applicants who have been applied UGC NET online form those can get NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 thorough this page. Aspirants who are waiting for Hall Ticket, They are able to get NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit Card from 15th May. Applicants can visit on official site by using below links and instructions by which they can get easily their hall ticket.
UGC NET Call Letter 2020 June Exam
Candidates who have been applied UGC NET June 2020 application form, Now they can access NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 from 15th May. We have suggested to applicants that they start their exam preparation according to the NTA UGC NET Syllabus PDF 2020
15-20 जून को देशभर में विभिन्न केंद्रों पर परीक्षा होगी। कोरोना वायरस उत्पन्न हुई स्थिति के कारण परीक्षा कार्यक्रम में अंतिम समय तक बदलाव संभव है।
@nta.ac.in UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Details
- Conducting Department Name:- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Exam Name:- UGC NET June Exam
- Exam Date:- 15-20 June 2020
- Exam Mode:- Online
- Category:- Admit Card
- Admit Card Status:- Release on 15th May
- Official Site:- http://nta.ac.in/
UGC-NET June 2020: DATE AND SHIFT OF EXAMINATION
Candidates registered for UGC-NET June 2020 are hereby notified that examination of UGC-NET will be held as per dates & shifts:
- The exact date and shift for subject opted by the candidate as well as the city and Centre will be notified on the Admit card.
- The Admit card will be available for download on the NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in with effect from 15.05.2020.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket
The NTA Department conduct UGC NET Exam twice in a Year. UGC NET conduct in June & Dec month. The board ready to conduct NTA UGC NET June Exam 2020. We have suggested to aspirants that they have started their exam preparation to get secure their name in selection list in this cut tough competition. Applicants can download their NTA UGC NET June 2020 Hall ticket form their region official portal. We have given below NTA UGC NET Admit Card download link.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Check UGC NET 2020 Admit Card- Important Dates
|Online Registration Last Date||16th April 2020|
|UG NET Admit Card Availability||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||15-20th June 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||5th July 2020|
UGC NET June 2020 Exam Schedule
Mode of Examination: The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
Pattern: The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type questions. There will be no break between papers.
|Marks||No. of Questions||MCQ||
|100||50||The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||03 Hours without any break.
All the questions will be compulsory.
This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Note:- For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks. There are no negative marks for incorrect response.
No marks will be given for unanswered/Marked for Review questions.
Paper-I:- Paper I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will preliminary be designed to test Reasoning ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking and general Awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II :- This paper shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- NTA may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
- The examination hall/room will have a wall clock so the candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall/room.
- The use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/notebooks etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall/room will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.
|NTA Exam Dates 2020||Download Here|
|UGC NET June 2020 Application Form||Download Here|
|UGC NET Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NTA Official Site||Click Here|
NTA UGC NET Admission Card June Exam 2020
It may be noted that NTA UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card uploaded on official site. No admission card will be sent to candidates by post. Contenders should download their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 through site to ascertain their venue of the test. No candidate will be allowed to appear at examination center other than that allotted to him/her in admission card. If you have query or suggestion regarding NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 then comment us.