NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Call Letter:- National Testing Agency (NTA) release the UGC NET Admit Card 2019 from 2nd Dec to 6th Dec. Aspirants who have apply their NTA UGC NET online form, Now they are eligible to access their UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2019. National Testing Agency announces the UGC NET Dec Hall Ticket 2019 separately also. So Before appear in the NET Exam, Applicants must check and read the exam instructions which have given below-
दो पारियों में होगा नेट, एडमिट कार्ड जारी
नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी ने यूजीसी नेट की तारीखों को जारी करने के साथ ही शिफ्ट का शिड्यूल व् एडमिट कार्ड से सम्बंधित सुचना भी जारी कर दी है। यूजीसी 2-6 Dec को 1st Shift सुबह साढ़े 9 बजे से दोपहर 12:30 व 2nd Shift दोपहर 2:30 बजे से शाम 5:30 बजे तक होगा। इसके साथ ही एंटीए की ओर से जारी सुचना में कहा गया है कि एडमिट कार्ड 9 Nov को जारी कर दिए जायेंगे। स्टूडेंट्स को उनका स्लॉट व एग्जाम की सिटी एडमिट कार्ड पर ही मिलेगी। कैंडिडेट एनटीए की वेबसाइट पर जाकर एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2019
The NTA Department upload the NTA UGC NET Call Letter 2019 on 9th Nov. Applicants who are willingly waiting for their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2019, They can download it as soon as possible through our site. The Department disclose the NTA UGC NET Dec Exam Conduct on 2-6 Dec through online. Applicants who have been applied the UGC NET online form those can get the NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2019 thorough this page. Aspirants who are waiting for Hall Ticket, They are able to get NTA UGC NET 2019 Admit Card from 9th Nov. Applicants can visit on official site by using below links and instructions by which they can get easily their hall ticket.
UGC NET Call Letter 2019 Dec Exam
Candidates who have been applied the UGC NET Dec 2019 application form, Now they can access the NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2019 from 9th Nov. We have suggested to applicants that they start their exam preparation according to the NTA UGC NET Dec Syllabus PDF 2019
@nta.ac.in UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Details
- Conducting Department Name:- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Exam Name:- UGC NET Dec Exam
- Exam Date:- 2-6th Dec 2019
- Exam Mode:- Online
- Category:- Admit Card
- Admit Card Status:- Release Soon
- Official Site:- http://nta.ac.in/
UGC-NET, DECEMBER, 2019: DATE AND SHIFT OF EXAMINATION
Candidates registered for UGC-NET Dec 2019 are hereby notified that examination of UGC-NET 2019 will be held as per the dates & shifts:
- The exact date and shift for subject opted by the candidate as well as the city and the Centre will be notified on the Admit card.
- The Admit card will be available for download on the NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in with effect from 09.11.2019.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Hall Ticket
The NTA Department conduct the UGC NET Exam twice in a Year. UGC NET conduct in June & Dec month. The board ready to conduct the NTA UGC NET Dec Exam 2019. We have suggested to aspirants that they have started their exam preparation to get secure their name in the selection list in this cut tough competition. Applicants can download their NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Hall ticket form their region official portal. We have given below NTA UGC NET Admit Card download link.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Check UGC NET 2019 Admit Card- Important Dates
|Online Registration Last Date||9th Oct 2019|
|UG NET Admit Card Availability||9th Nov 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd to 6th Dec 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||31st Dec 2019|
UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam Schedule
Mode of Examination: The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
Pattern: The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type questions. There will be no break between papers.
|Marks||No. of Questions||MCQ||
|100||50||The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||03 Hours without any break.
All the questions will be compulsory.
This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Note:- For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks. There are no negative marks for incorrect response.
No marks will be given for unanswered/Marked for Review questions.
Paper-I:- Paper I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will preliminary be designed to test Reasoning ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking and general Awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II :- This paper shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- NTA may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
- The examination hall/room will have a wall clock so the candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall/room.
- The use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/notebooks etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall/room will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.
|NTA Exam Dates 2019|
|UGC NET Dec 2019 Application Form|
|UGC NET Exam Syllabus|
|NTA Official Site|
NTA UGC NET Admission Card Dec Exam 2019
It may be noted that the NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Admit Card uploaded on the official site. No admission card will be sent to the candidates by post. Contenders should download their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2019 through the site to ascertain their venue of the test. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card. If you have any query or suggestion regarding NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2019 then comment us.