NTA UGC NET Dec & June 2022 Call Letter:- National Testing Agency (NTA) has been announce UGC NET Admit Card 2022 on 16th Sep. Aspirants who have apply their NTA UGC NET online form, They are eligible to access their UGC NET Admit Card 2022. National Testing Agency announces UGC NET June Hall Ticket 2022 separately also. According to sources, The ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card released on 16th Sep 2022, You can download it from ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Latest Update 7th Oct:- यूजीसी नेट : 8 व 10 तारीख की परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र जारी
नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी ने आठ व दस अक्टूबर को होने वाली यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिए है। यूजीसी नेट एनटीए की वेबसाइट पर छात्र अपना एप्लीकेशन नंबर और जन्म तारीख डालकर एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है। एनटीए ने फेज तीन के एग्जाम 29 व 30 सितम्बर और एक अक्टूबर को आयोजित किये थे। अब शेष एग्जाम 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 और 14 अक्टूबर को आयोजित किये जाएंगे। अन्य दिनों में होने वाले एक्साम्स के एडमिट कार्ड जल्द जारी कर दिए जाएंगे। 8 अक्टूबर को सुबह की शिफ्ट में कंप्यूटर साइंस एंड एप्लीकेशन का पेपर होगा। दूसरी शिफ्ट में विषयों की संख्या अधिक रहेगी।
- 06 October 2022 City Intimation Slip UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles), Phase-IV
- Release of Admit Cards for the Candidates whose examination is scheduled on 8 and 10 October 2022 for UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) Phase-IV
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022
The NTA Department has been upload NTA UGC NET Call Letter 2022. Applicants who are willingly waiting for their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022, They can download through our site. The Department has conduct NTA NET Written Exam from 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Oct 2022. Authority has been announced UGC NET Exam Date. Applicants who have been applied UGC NET online form those can get NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 thorough this page. Aspirants who are waiting for Hall Ticket, They are able to get NTA UGC NET 2022 Admit Card. Applicants can visit on official site by using below links and instructions by which they can get easily their hall ticket.
UGC NET Call Letter 2022 June Exam
Candidates who have been applied UGC NET 2022 application form, They can access NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 from 6th Oct. We have suggested to applicants that they start their exam preparation according to NTA UGC NET Syllabus PDF 2022. The Exam Authority Conduct Online Exam in June.
@nta.ac.in UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Details
- Conducting Department Name:- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Exam Name:- UGC NET
- Exam Date:- 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Oct 2022
- Exam Mode:- Online
- Category:- Admit Card
- Admit Card Status:- Released
- Official Site:- https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
UGC-NET June 2022: DATE AND SHIFT OF EXAMINATION
Candidates registered for UGC-NET June 2022 are hereby notified that examination of UGC-NET held as per dates & shifts:
- The exact date and shift for subject opted by the candidate as well as the city and Centre will be notified on the Admit card.
- The Admit card available for download on NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in with effect from Oct.
NTA UGC NET 2022 Hall Ticket
The NTA Department conduct UGC NET Exam twice in a Year. UGC NET conduct in June & Oct month. The board conduct NTA UGC NET Exam 2022. We have suggested to aspirants that they have started their exam preparation to get secure their name in selection list in this cut tough competition. Applicants can download their NTA UGC NET 2022 Hall ticket form their region official portal. We have given below NTA UGC NET Admit Card download link.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Check UGC NET 2022 Admit Card- Important Dates
|Online Registration Last Date||20th May 2022|
|UG NET Admit Card Availability||6th Oct 2022|
|Exam Date||8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Oct 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
UGC NET June 2022 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination: The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
Pattern: The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type questions. There will be no break between papers.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||MCQ||Total Duration|
|100||50||The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||03 Hours without any break.
All the questions will be compulsory.
This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Note:- For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks. There are no negative marks for incorrect response.
No marks will be given for unanswered/Marked for Review questions.
Paper-I:- Paper I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will preliminary be designed to test Reasoning ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking and general Awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II :- This paper shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- NTA may change the city of examination or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admission card is not issued by the Board.
- The examination hall/room will have a wall clock so the candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall/room.
- The use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/notebooks etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room. The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall/room will be treated as unfair means and his/her result will not
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.
|NTA Exam Dates 2022||Download Here|
|UGC NET 2022 Application Form||Download Here|
|UGC NET Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|NTA Official Site||Click Here|
UGC NET Admission Card June Exam 2022
It may be noted that NTA UGC NET June 2022 Admit Card uploaded on official site. No admission card will be sent to candidates by post. Contenders should download their NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022 through site to ascertain their venue of the test. No candidate will be allowed to appear at examination center other than that allotted to him/her in admission card. If you have query or suggestion regarding NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022 then comment us.