Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form:- Hello Students, The Delhi D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) Exam which is conducted by the SCERT. This exam conduct for eligible candidates who want to admission in Diploma in Elementary Education. DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Notification online started. The Delhi D.El.Ed Online Form 2020 release by the DIET.
Delhi D.El.Ed online form 2020 process will start from 1st July. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi will upload Notification for admission in Delhi D.El.Ed course 2020-22. Eligible candidates can apply before the given dates.
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2020
The State Council of Educational Research and Training Board (SCERT) release an announcement for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2020 for 2 years program. The Delhi D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2020 upload on the official site. Aspirants who have pass in 12th Class, They can apply the Delhi D.El.Ed Application form 2020 If you want to be a teacher in Delhi state then you have a valid D.El.Ed degree. So applicants can register the Delhi D.Ed Registration Form 2020 before the Closing date. The Delhi D.Ed Online form starts from 4th June. The SCERT Delhi disclose Online Application form. Eligible & Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria and applied their online form.
Delhi D.Ed 2020 Online Application Form
Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 will be conducted across the state of Delhi by the SCERT Board. Aspirants who have to get admission in D.E.D. (Primary Diploma in Diploma) will have to apply for Delhi D.El.Ed-2020 examination. Candidates who want to make their carrier then they must apply Delhi D.El.Ed Online Application Form 2020. It is up to the applicants know that eligibility criteria are for D.El.Ed Delhi. We will provide the details related to Delhi D.Ed in this page.
Provisional Rank List of Candidates for D.El.Ed & DPSE :-
@scertdelhiadmission.nic.in D.El.Ed 2020 Registration Process
- Department Name:- State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)
- Exam Name:- D.El.Ed Exam 2020
- Exam Date:- July 2020
- Category:- Application Form
- Status:- Released
- Official Site:- https://scertdelhiadmission.nic.in/
Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Dates
Applicants who have going to enroll in the Delhi D.Ed Examination 2020, They can check the Exam Dates of Delhi D.El.Ed –
|Submission Date of Online Application Form||July 2020|
|Application Forms Correction Date||July 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form Submission||July 2020|
|Releasing the Provisional link||Sep, 2020|
|Declaration of First Rank link||Oct 2020|
|Declaration of eligible applicants for admission||Oct 2020|
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are ready to apply the Delhi D.El.Ed Application form 2020 for the admission. We have suggest to them that they can check all the Eligibility Criteria of Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2020-22, We have given below-
- Applicant have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to get admission in the institution.
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured by the applicants who belong to the general category in the qualifying exam.
- More than 45% marks should be secured by the applicants who belong to reserved category.
- Aspirants should be below the age of 24 years at the time of admission.
- The lower age limit for the applicants to apply for the admission procedure is more than 17 years at the time of admission.
Reservation Provisions for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class (qualifying examination) from school or study center located in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi, 85% of seats are reserved for those candidates.
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class (qualifying examination) from outside NCT of Delhi i.e is States or Union Territories, only 15% seats are reserved for those candidates.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fees
The online form fees for the Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Applicants will be required to pay around Rs 250/- to Rs 300/- as application fee for the admission procedure.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
Documents required at the time of Form Submission
- SSC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Delhi D.El.ED 2020 Selection Process
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Seat allotment/ Document verification
Delhi D.El.Ed Registration Process 2020
Yet the SCERT Delhi upload official update regarding Delhi D.El.Ed Online form. The exam board announce the update, We have uploaded it on this page. So you can visit here regularly basis.
For any other queries about DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020 Notification, You can leave your queries below in the comment box.