Kerala HSCAP Plus One Application Form 2020:- Hello Students, Kerala Plus One Admission 2020 Online Registration at Single Window System (HSCAP) is started from 29th July 2020. The candidates can apply for the Kerala Plus One Allotment 2020 Online from till 14th August 2020. The Kerala Plus One Trial Allotment Result 2020 will available on 24th August 2020. The HSCAP Plus One Admission 2020 Online Apply link is available in the below.
Latest Update 24th August 2020:- As per the latest update, Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, DHSE Kerala is all set to release HSCAP Trial Allotment List 2020 today for the Kerala Plus One Admissions to Class 11 Admissions. Today afternoon, students will be able to check the HSCAP trial allotment list along with the first allotment list on the official site of HSCAP on hscap.kerala.gov.in–
Last Date for Application submission and Candidate Login Creation has been extended upto 5pm on 25/08/2020.
ഏകജാലകം 2020 – Online Application Submission provision for both Merit Quota & Sports Quota are now available
- EWS Reservation and candidate Login Creation : Press Release
- Candidate Login Creation,Edit Application & EWS Reservation : Instruction to Applicants
- Economically Weaker Section Reservation -Prospectus Changes & Revised Schedule
- Seatmatrix Verification : Instruction to Principals of Govt & Aided HSS
- Management Seats converted into Merit Seats : Proceedings of DGE
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2020-21
The Single Window System for Higher Secondary Admissions release declaration of HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2020-21. The Kerala HSCAP Plus One Admission Notification 2020 release on official site. Students who have eligibility, They can apply HSCAP +1 Application form 2020-21. If you want to admission in Plus One then you have a valid Qualification Documents. So applicants can register HSCAP Kerala Registration Form 2020 before last date i.e. Aug. The Kerala Plus One form starts from 24th July. The HSCAP release Online Application form. Eligible candidates can check Eligibility Criteria and applied their online form.
Kerala Plus One Online Application Form 2020 Apply
Kerala Plus One Admission Online Form apply candidates of Kerala State. Aspirants who have to get admission in HSCAP Plus One will have to apply for Kerala +1 Admission 2020 examination. Kerala Plus One Complete Information of application form are given on this page. Aspirants who want to make HSCAP Kerala +1 Online Application Form. Candidates to know that eligibility criteria for plus one admission. Today we will update details related to Plus One in this page.
@hscap.kerala.gov.in Plus One Admission 2020 Notification Check
|Course Name||Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2020-21|
|Admission Type||Higher Secondary Centralised Allotment Admission/ Single Window System|
|Selection Process||Merit Lists|
|Plus One Admission 2020 Date Schedule Dates|
|Plus One Admission 2020 Online Application Starts Date||29th July 2020|
|Last Date for Plus One Admission||14th August 2020|
|Plus One Trial Allotment 2020 Date||18th August 2020|
|Plus One First Allotment 2020 Date||24th August 2020|
|Plus One Classes Start Date||—|
|Plus One (+1) Supplementary Allotment Dates|
|+1 Supplementary Allotment Start Date||—|
|+1 Supplementary Allotment end Date||—|
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Admission Dates|
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Certificate Registration and Verification||—|
|Certificate Registration and Verification end Date||—|
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration||—|
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration last Date||—|
|+1 Sports Quota First Allotment Date||—|
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants are advised to check eligibility criteria before going to apply. Aspirants not fulfilling eligibility Criteria cannot fill the application-
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Candidates must have qualified Class X or SSLC from a recognized Board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Applicants must have scored minimum specified marks/ grades to get admissions to commerce, Science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
List of Schools
|Thiruvananthapram||Govt Girls HSS, Pattom, Thiruvananthapram, PIN- 695004|
|Kollam||Govt HSS, Vallikeezhu, Kollam PIN 691003|
|Pathanamthitta||Govt HSS, Konni, Pathanamthitta, PIN: 689691|
|Alappuzha||S.N. HSS, Sreekandeshwaram, Poochackal, Alapuzha, PIN : 688526|
|Kottayam||Ithithanam HSS, Malakunnam, Changanacherry, Kottayam PIN :686535|
|IDUKKI||Govt HSS, BISON Valley, IDUKKI PIN : 685565|
|Ernakulam||Govt Girls HSS Kochi Ernakulam PIN : 682016|
|THRISSUR||MASM VHSS, VENMANAD, THRISSUR PIN : 680507|
|PALAKKAD||Govt HSS, Karimba, Palakkad PIN : 678597|
|KOZHIKKODE||PERAMBRA HSS, Perambra, KOZHIKKODE, PIN : 673525|
|MALAPPURAM||Govt HSS, PUTHUPARAMBA, MALAPPURAM, PIN :676501|
|WAYANAD||G.V. H.S.S MANATHAVADI, WAYANAD, PIN :670645|
|KANNUR||Govt Welfare HSS, CHERUKUNNU, Kannur, PIN :670301|
|KASARAGOD||Govt HSS, KAMBALLUR, KASARGODE, PIN : 670511|
Plus One Admission HSCAP Registration Steps
Candidates must read the online registration before filling the application. Follow the below steps-
- Visit to the site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Download the prospectus.
- Read the online registration instructions.
- Now click on the link “Apply Online – SWS”
- Complete the online application submission.
- Take the print out of online application.
- Then submit the print out of online application and attested copies of all certificates to the nearest HSS School.
Kerala Plus One Sports Quota Admission 2020-21
Kerala Plus One Sports Quota Admission online registration site is www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in. Aspirants who want to take admission under sports quota can submit online application. +1 Sports Quota certificate registration and verification submission end date is 24th July 2020.
- Firstly, Visit the official site @ www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Enter the Online registration form.
- Now submit the online registration form.
- Take the photo copy of registration form.
- Visit the district sports council office along with slip and Originals of all documents to prove the admission.
HSCAP Contact Details
ICT Cell (HSE)
State Project Office, [email protected],
Phone No. – 0471-2529857, 0471-2323198