Inspire Scholarship Registration 2019:- Department of Science & Technology release the Inspire Scholarship Application Online Form. Candidates who want to Inspire Scholarship 2019-20 Registration online, They can apply Inspire Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form from Oct to Dec 2019. We have given below the full info of Inspire Scholarship Notification. The department disclose the Inspire Scholarship 2019 online Form check it below. We have provide below the full details regarding Inspire Scholarship Exam Dates also.
Inspire Scholarship 2018-19 Notification
INSPIRE Scholarship is an innovative program managed by the Department of Science & Technology (DST) for the attraction of talented students to science. INSPIRE stands for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research. INSPIRE Scholarship 2019-20 will offer for 10,000 scholarships for the students who are willing to pursue Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in the Natural & Basic Science and its related areas. For DST Inspire Scholarship 2019 there will be no exam conduct and is distributed entirely on the basis of eligibility criteria. We will emphasize on INSPIRE Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria, application form, selection process, scholarship value here. So Check the below given details for ahead knowledge.
Inspire Scholarship Online Application Form 2019
The INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form applied online by the applicants who are eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship Registration 2019. The Inspire Award Scholarship Application Form available on the official site of Department of Science & Technology (DST). The INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form 2019 filled from Oct to Dec. The Application form for INSPIRE Scholarship has 6 sections which will be required after the INSPIRE Scholarship Login process. We have below given the mandatory 6 Sections-
- Personal Details
- Enrollment Details of B.Sc/Integrated M.Sc
- Class 12th Information
- National Level Competitive Information
- Other Essential Details
- Contact Details
@online-inspire.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 Details
- Department Name:- Department of Science & Technology, Delhi
- Scholarship Name:- INSPIRE
- Category:- Application Form
- Status:- Available Soon
- Closing Date of Online Form:- 15th Dec
- Scholarship State:- All India
- Official Site:- www.online-inspire.gov.in/ www.dst.gov.in
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 12th class in the last academic year from a school recognized by the Govt.
- Student must be pursuing 3 years B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), four years B.S or five years integrated M.Sc/M.S programs in any of the UGC recognized college/university/institute in Natural & Basic Science and its related fields.
- Applicants who happen to be among the top 1% in Class-XII at their respective Board Examinations and are willing to participate any of the above-mentioned undergraduate courses are eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship 2018.
- Students who happen to be among the top 10,000 in any of the National Competitive Exams like, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and AIPMT/ NEET are also eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship.
Inspire Scholarship Online Registration 2019 Last Date
Applicants can fill the Online Inspire Scholarship Application form and upload their Documents on Department of Science & Technology. You can follow below given instructions-
Step 1:- Registration
- Firstly, you will have to register your Personal E-Mail ID through the official site of Department of Science & Technology (DST).
- An activation link will be mailed to you on the E-Mail ID you used to register for INSPIRE Scholarship 2019.
- Now Click on the link received in order to verify your E-Mail ID.
Step 2:- Filling the Online Form
- Now Login with your info at INSPIRE Scholarship 2019 Login link. This will initiate the application process for INSPIRE 2019 Scholarship Registration.
- The INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form divided into 6 parts. Each part can fill and saved individually.
Step 3:- Submit the Inspire Scholarship Application Form
When you have fill complete the sections then, click the “Submit” key to complete the submission of the INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 application form.
NOTE: You do not need to fill the entire form in one go. You can save your progress section-wise by hitting the “Save” button.
Required Documents for Inspire Online Form
Before filling the application form, please scan and store the following documents as separate files.
- Passport Size Photograph (Mandatory)
- Community/ Caste Certificate (Only If the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST)
- Eligibility Note/Advisory Note if provided by the state/Central Board (Not mandatory)
- Class XII Mark Sheet (Mandatory)
- Class X Mark Sheet or Certificate, for D.O.B Proof (Mandatory)
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ PDF 1 MB KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medalists [Only if the candidate is eligible under this criteria]
- Endorsement Form/ Certificate signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University. (Mandatory)
- Any other supporting documents.
Eligible Course For Inspire Scholarship 2019
Selection Process 2019 INSPIRE Scholarship
- E-Mail Notification: After the declaration of Inspire Scholarship Result on the official site, The selected students will get an E-Mail on their registered E-Mail ID informing that they are selected for INSPIRE Scholarship 2019.
- Download Offer Letter: The selected students will have to log in on the DST site in order to download the offer letter.
Check Inspire Percentage Cut off Marks # of Various State – Boards Result in Class XII
|Boards Name||% – Cut off Marks #|
|XII For 2017||
XII For 2018
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||98.3||The Cut -off of 2018 for respective Boards shall be finalized in due course for evaluation purposes.|
[# %- Marks= Total Marks Obtained/Maximum Possible Marks X 100]
Inspire Scholarship Amount check
Selected students will get Rs. 80,000 per year for a maximum period of 5 years and will be distributed in the following ways:
- Students will receive the annual scholarship of Rs. 60,000 in cash.
- Candidates is required to undertake a summer research project under an active researcher in any recognized research centre in India. A summertime attachment fee of Rs. 20,000 will be paid as mentor-ship yearly.
If any applicants have query or suggestion regarding Inspire Scholarship 2019-20 than they comment us.