Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Payment Status Check Via Login & Password check through below given details. Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Soon announced 4th Installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in Feb 2022. The AP Govt has deposited Rs 686 crore directly in 9,87,965 mother accounts. Approx 11.03 lakh students pursuing their higher studies and Government has deposit complete fee of their courses. Applicants can check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Through official site at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, navasakam.ap.gov.in.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Payment Status 2022
The Education Department of AP has started the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 for State’s poor students. Students who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering and Medicine courses will get benefits under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022. The Andhra CM Reddy soon release the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Payment in Feb 2022. Andhra Pradesh Govt has credited complete amount of fee directly to student’s mothers accounts for paying in college directly. The Govt of AP has paid Rs 686 Crore for 11.03 lakh Students studies in 0987965 Mothers accounts. Students can check jagananna vidya deevena 4th Installment Payment status 2022 through official site using login credentials. Visitors can check direct link of Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Payment Status 2022 from the below section.
Check JVD 4th Installment 2022 Official Dates
|Name of the Department||AP Education Department|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Yojana Launch Date||27th Nov 2019|
|Scheme Beneficiary||College Students|
|Benefits Through Course Wise||ITI Students- Rs. 5000/- Degree Students- Rs. 10000/- Polytechnic Students- Rs. 7,500/-|
|2nd Installment Date||29/07/2021|
|3rd Installment Date||30/11/2021|
|4th Installment Date||Feb 2022|
|Official Site||jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in , navasakam.ap.gov.in|
Required Documents for JVD Scheme
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- College Admission Proof
- Admission Fee Receipt
- BPL EWS Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Non-Taxpayer declaration
- Bank Account details
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible Criteria 2022
Applicants can check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Third installment status 2022 through official website using the User ID, Password and Captcha Code. They can check the jagananna vidya deevena status check also-
- Students must be pursuing in ITI, Diploma, Polytechnic and Degree courses in Colleges in AP State.
- Students must have 75% attendance in Class.
- Candidate’s Parents must not be Government employees.
- Student’s Family income is lower than 2.5 Lakh per year.
- Students families did not have any Four Wheeler Car.
- Candidate’s family should be less than 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of agricultural land.
- Applicant must study in govt schools/colleges, govt-aided institutions, state universities to get a scholarship amounts.
- Students of ST, SC, OBC, EBC, Minorities are eligible for this scheme.
Check JVD 4th Installment Payment Status Via Login & Password Online
Students who have facing problem to check JVD 4th Installment Payment Status 2022, They can use below given simple steps-
- Firstly visit the official website Jananabhumi @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Now Click on login Key.
- Enter User Id, Password & Captcha code.
- After Visitors can click on the submit key.
- Re-Click on JDV Payment Status Link.
- Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Details and Download it.
FAQ- Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Payment Status
Ans- Students Can Check the JVD payment Status through official site jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Ans- JVD 4th Installment date available in Feb 2022.
AP Vidya Deevena Pathakam Jabita 2022
The AP Govt Provided financial assistant to all students who willing to study in Higher Education, but can not afford their college/ Institutes fee. Under The JVD Scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will be provided to more than 14 lakh students. If any students have query or suggestion then they cam comment us.