JSSC ANM Exam Syllabus:- Applicants who are preparation of JSSC ANM Exam 2019, We have advice for them that the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission upload the Jharkhand ANM Syllabus 2019. We have provide the complete information regarding it. They can access JSSC ANM Syllabus & Exam Pattern also.
Jharkhand ANM Syllabus 2019
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission disclose JSSC ANM Syllabus 2019. Candidates can access the Jharkhand ANM Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise. The JANMCE 2019 Exam Syllabus Pattern help in the exam of ANM. Aspirants who are apply JSSC ANM online form 2019 then start their exam preparation to crack this exam. We have provide the Jharkhand JSSC ANM Exam Syllabus PDF. We have provide various subject syllabus like as Community Health Nursing, Health Promotion, Primary Health Care, Child Health Nursing, Midwifery, Health Centre Management and many more. The JSSC releases various vacancy for ANM Bharti.
JANMCE 2019 Exam Syllabus Download
JSSC has upload the Jharkhand ANM Exam Syllabus PDF in Hindi. Contenders who have submit their form, Now they are access the JANMCE 2019
@jssc.nic.in Syllabus ANM Recruitment 2019
|JANMCE 2019 EXAM SYLLABUS|
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Recruitment||ANM Bharti 2019|
|Require Qualification||10th Passed & Diploma Certificate|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Selection Basis||Written Exam|
|Registration schedule||5th Sep to 4th Oct 2019|
Minimum Marks to Get Selection
लिखित परीक्षा में निम्न अर्हता अंक से कम अंक पाने वाले अभ्यर्थियों को मेधासूची में शामिल नहीं किया जायेगा –
|अनारक्षित / अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग- (अनुसूची-1)/ पिछड़ा वर्ग – (अनुसूची-2)||40 (चालीस) प्रतिशत|
|अनुसूचित जनजाति/ अनुसूचित जाति||35 (पैंतीस) प्रतिशत|
Jharkhand ANM Exam Pattern 2019
Aspirants can check the JSSC ANM Exam Pattern 2019. Through this Exam Pattern of ANM, You can take a rough idea regarding exam like as total no of questions, exam marks, subject etc. These ANM Exam Pattern 2019 available in below table don’t worry in both stages of exams questions will appear in numerical form.
Examination for selection for Women Health Worker (ANM) in a phase O. M. R Based Main Examination will be taken.
- All the questions in the examination will be objective and objective based.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no provision for negative marking in this examination.
- The language of the examination will be Hindi / English.
- The duration of this exam will be of one hour (40 minutes total), in which a total of 50 questions will be asked.
JSSC ANM Exam Syllabus PDF Subject Wise
The Jharkhand ANM Written Exam Syllabus PDF provides a lot of help to the candidates to Join JAC ANM Jobs. Students check the subject wise JSSC ANM Syllabus here.
Community Health Nursing
Concept of Health, Community Health practices, Health problems and policies, Health Organization, Role of Health team, Structure of Community, Rural community, Dynamics of Community, Community need assessment, Community methods & Media, Counseling, Community based Rehabilitation.
- Nutrition: Essential nutrients, Nutritional problems, Nutritional assessment, promotion of Nutrition.
- Human body and Hygiene: The Human Body, Hygiene of the Body, Optimal functioning of the Body.
- Environmental Sanitation – Environmental Sanitation, Safe water, Disposal of Excreta and Waste, Community participation.
- Mental Health – Mental Health, Maladjustment, Mental illness, Old age care.
Primary Health Care
- Infection and Immunization – Concept of Disease, Infection, Immunity and Body defense mechanisms, immunization, Collection of Specimen (Principles & Methods), Disinfection and Sterilization, waste Disposal.
- Communicable Diseases – Introduction to Communicable diseases, Communicable diseases, Care in Communicable diseases, Epidemic Management.
- Community Health Problems – Care of the Sick In the Community, Fever (Vital signs), Respiratory problems (Types & Classification), Aches and Pains (Nursing Management), Digestive problems, Urinary Problems, Cardiovascular problems (Signs & Symptoms), Diseases of the nervous system (Neurological problems, Metabolic diseases, Diseases of Musculo-skeletal system, care of Handicap.
- Primary Medical Care – Types of Drugs, Administration of Drugs, Drugs used in minor ailments, Common Emergency Drugs
- First Aid and Referral – Need for First Aid, Minor Injuries and Ailments, Fractures, Life threatening conditions.
Child Health Nursing
Growth & Development, Nutrition of Infants and Children, Children’s Rights, Care of the sick child, Care of School children, School Health, Care of Adolescents, Care of Adolescent girls.
Human Reproductive System, Female Pelvis and Foetal skull, Foetus and Placenta, Normal Pregnancy, Antenatal Care, Normal Labour, Care during Normal labour, Normal puerperium, Care of New-born, High risk New-Born, Safe Mother-hood, High risk Pregnancies, Abnormalities of pregnancy, Abortion, Abnormal childbirth, Abnormal puerperium, Surgical Intervention, Medications used In midwifery, Life cycle approach, Status of women and empowerment, women Heath Problems, RTIs and STIs, HIV/AIDS, Infertility, Population Education, Family welfare.
Health Centre Management
The Sub-centre, Maintenance of Stock, Co-ordination, Implementation of National health programs, Update knowledge.
JSSC Jharkhand ANM Exam Syllabus Download in Hindi PDF
Without having a proper syllabus and exam pattern you can’t prepare well for the exam that will affect your marks in the written exam. Jharkhand ANM Syllabus was updated here on this page. So that you can get the weightage info details about the each subject that they are carrying. According to the marks make a plan how to prepare for the exam by yourself. So that you can improve your perfection in the written exam.