JCECEB ITI Online Form 2019 Notification:- The Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test – 2019 conduct through the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The JCECEB Jharkhand announce the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019-20 Notification. Eligible students who want to admission in Jharkhand ITI 2019. JCECEB ITI 2019 Application Form starts Now. The Jharkhand ITI Entrance Exam Dates & Eligibility release by the authority.
Latest Update:- Jharkhand Board has Opened offline counseling portal for Institute login. Candidates stay connected with us for Latest Updates–
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019-20
Aspirants who are willing to appear ITI courses offered by many Government/Private ITI college/institute in Jharkhand should apply as per the given schedule. We recommend to all before applying for any course, Check the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019-20 Notification completely. Check JCECEB ITI Eligibility conditions for a particular course in which you are searching for admission and after ensuring Jharkhand ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria for that course, go ahead to apply. Aspirants who are planning to seek admission in the session 2019-20, can check crucial details about Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 including eligibility, online procedure, admission criteria and important dates. For more updates you can tune here on regularly basis.
Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2019 Notification
Contenders who are searching ITI Admission in the session 2019-20 in Jharkhand State, should fill Jharkhand ITI 2019 Online Application Form. JCECEB has given some ITI 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria for applicants to apply for the entrance examination. Before apply for the examination, They must fulfill the criteria for admission. We have suggest that they can examine this page to understand the JCECEB Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 Notification process of applying & all other related information about the entrance examination.
@jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in ITI Admission 2019 Exam Dates
Aspirants can check tentative dates of the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 Exam. We will update official within no time after release of official notification-
|Starting date for application process||8th May 2019|
|Closing Date for application Process||2nd June 2019|
|Jharkhand ITI Merit list Release||July 2019|
|1st Round of Counselling Date||July 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling Date||July 2019|
Jharkhand ITI 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply the JCECEB ITI Online form 2019 for the ITI Admission. We have suggest to them that they can check all the Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand ITI Admission, We have given below-
- Applicants who have passed 10th standard examination from any recognized state or Central Board can apply ITI Online Form.
- Aspirants must have submit their fitness certificate from any recognized medical centre.
- Minimum age of the applicant to apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 should be 14 years, whereas the maximum age should be 40 years.
- Applicants should be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- Relaxation in upper age limitation will be provided up to 5 years in case of Widows of the Martyrs.
JCECEB ITI 2019 Application Fee
The online form will only be entertained if you have paid the specified amount of application fee. The Jharkhand ITI application fee can be paid either through online mode (via debit/credit card or net banking) or through offline mode (via Demand Draft). The application fee for different categories is as follows-
|General/ BC-I/BC-II Categories||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST Categories||Rs. 325/-|
|Female Candidates for all categories||Rs. 325/-|
|3.||JCECEB Diploma Entrance (Lateral Entry)|
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019- Criteria for Reservation
The criteria for reservation for different categories have been specified by JCECEB as the rules and regulation. These criteria has been given as follows-
- Applicants wish to get reservation in admission must obtain a valid caste certificate at the time of counseling process for verification.
- The reservation will only be provided to the reserved category applicant.
- If in any case a reserved category applicant scored maximum merit then his selection will not be carried out in reserved quota.
- Physically handicapped or physically disabled applicants also come under reservation quota (provided they have to submit a valid certificate in support of their claim).
How to Fill Jharkhand ITI Admission Online Form 2019
- First of all, Visit JCECEB official website.
- Follow 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill Application Form 2. Upload Images 3. Fee Payment.
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Take receipt with you for future use, untill admission process over.
- Don’t send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled the online application form.
Fill JCECEB ITI Form 2019-20 Through Offline
- Visit JCECEB Official site for the offline application form.
- Click the link “Click here for application form Submission – JCECEB 2019”.
- Fill complete details correctly, which will be asked in the form.
- Paste scanned documents of Passport Size Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Enter the Percentage of the 8th & 10th class, in the online form.
- Now Take a hard copy of the application form.
JCECEB ITI Admission 2019-20 Notification
Aspirants who are curious to know about Jharkhand ITI 2019-20 Application form date, We have to suggest them that yet the examination department not announce any official update regarding ITI Admission form. So you can visit here regularly basis. If you have any query or doubt regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019-20 then you can comment us.