JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Admission Process:- The Jamia Millia Islamia University ready to upload applications form of JMI B.Ed 2022 for academic session 2022-23. Through this exam applicants, who want to make their career in field of teaching can get JMI B.Ed Admission 2022 in University. Applicants who want to appear for JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam should apply their JMI B.Ed 2022 Application form. Aspirants can get complete details admission procedure etc through this web page.
Latest News: The Jamia Millia Islamia University will soon release JMI B.Ed Admission 2022-23 Notification. To appear in B.Ed Admission Entrance Exam students need to do registration first which will start after notification release.
JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
JMI University responsible to conduct JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 for providing the training of teacher. There are total 200 Seats of B.Ed in JMI. Applicants who want to enroll in JMI B.Ed Admission 2022 to be a govt. teacher than they have to apply online for JMI B.Ed 2022 Admission Form and have to qualify this examination. There are various applicants who want to admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University. If you are one of them, then you are on right page. We have provides below complete details regarding JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification 2022, Application Form, Exam Date etc.
JMI B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Candidates will be able to apply JMI B.Ed Application Form 2022 from July (expected). They should apply online before closing date because after last date, officials will not be accept any application form. Applicants should be careful on time of JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam form 2022. Only those application forms will be accepted by officials which will be completed correctly in all respects. Participators have visit to official portal for online application. They have to register first and after that they will be able to apply JMI B.Ed Exam Application Form 2022.
BEd Total Seats:- 200
JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Notification
- University Name:- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Exam Name:- JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Category:- Notification
- Status:- Release in June 2022
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
- Official Site:- http://jmi.ac.in/
JMI B.Ed 2022 Exam Dates
Participators can check Exam dates (tentative dates). University don’t released the exact dates yet. It must be noted that these dates are likely to change.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date of Application form Submission||July 2022|
|2.||Application form Close date||August 2022|
|3.||Admit Card download||—|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||—|
|5.||Date of Rank List Declaration||—|
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
JMI B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some norms for eligibility criteria which candidates must possess to eligible to apply for B.Ed. Admission-
- Applicant should have a degree of Graduation with minimum 50% marks (excluding B.A/ B.Sc. vocation courses) from a recognized University OR a Master’s Degree with minimum 50% in any school teaching subject from a recognized University
For B.Ed (Special Education)
Candidate must have a graduation degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in one of the following subjects. Master degree or equivalent with 45% marks from a recognized University or Institute.
- Language group–Hindi, English, Urdu
- Social Science group–History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Psychology
- Science group– Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biosciences / Life Sciences, Home Science, Mathematics
For B.Ed (Nursery Education)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized university or those candidates who have the degree of B.A. / B.Sc. Vocational Studies with 50% marks are also eligible to apply for B.Ed (Nursery Education).
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with 45% from a recognized university.
How to Apply JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Admission Process
- The online application form will be available on the official website of JMI.
- The official website of the university is ‘http: //jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform’.
- The application form can be submitted online and offline as well.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500 which every candidate shall have to pay before submitting the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via the Net Baking, Bank Challan, Credit Card and Debit card.
- The offline application form will be sent to the ‘Department of Teacher Training and Non-Formal Education (Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, and New Delhi-110025’.
Check JMI University official Page:- Click Here
B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
In the B.Ed Entrance Exam Paper, there will be 3 parts-
1 . Part I General Ability Test:- 75 Marks
- General Intelligence- 25 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude:- 25 Marks
- General Awareness:- 25 Marks
2. Part II Language Proficiency Test: 35 Marks
3. Part III Subject Comprehension Test: 60 Marks
Note: A minimum of 33% marks in each part of the Test is necessary to be called for interview.
JMI B.Ed Admission Process 2022
Applicants who are want to admission in B.Ed 2022, They can apply till August. The University released JMI B.Ed Admission Form 2022. We have provide official updates regarding JMI B.Ed Entrance Exam. If you have query or doubt than you can comment us in below given box.