K-TET Dec 2020 Online Form:- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (Pareeksha Bhavan) authority has released Kerala TET Notification 2020. Aspirants who are waiting for Teaching Job in Kerala State, Now they can apply K-TET Dec Online form 2020. We have given complete details regarding Kerala TET.
Latest Update 25th Nov 2020:- Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the KTET Notification 2020 on its official website ktet.kerala.gov.in to conduct the December edition of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2020 examination for KTET I, II, III and IV. The KTET 2020 Registration and Application process have begun already. Candidates who want to appear for Kerala TET 2020 exam can apply online now on direct link shared below along with the important details of the KTET Notification such as important dates, application process, exam date and schedule.
Kerala TET Notification 2020
The Pareeksha Bhavan Department Kerala announced Kerala TET Notification 2020. Applicants can apply for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET). The Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala Select eligible aspirants for Teacher. The K-TET Dec 2020 Notification has released. The Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala Authority has scheduled K-TET Examination. The Online Kerala TET 2020 Application Form has disclose by board. Applicants those want to attempt Kerala TET Examination, Now they can apply for K-TET through online application form accessible on Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala official site. Applicants can appear in this exam only though online form.
KTET Feb Exam 2020 Online Application Form
We have good news for them who are willingly waiting for K- TET Dec 2020, Now they can apply Kerala TET Online Application Form. Application form discard by Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala authority. The K-TET Application Form available on official site. Applicants carry documents like as 10th and 12th Certificates, age, address, cast certificates at the application form filling time. We advised that they don’t miss this golden chance and apply before the closing date. To get more details aspirants can check Kerala TET Notification 2020.
@ktet.kerala.gov.in Dec 2020 Important Dates
|K-TET Dec 2020 Details|
|Authority Name||Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala|
|Exam Name||K-TET (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Online Application Date||19th Nov 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||27th Nov 2020|
|K TET Exam Date||28th & 29th Dec 2020|
|Admit Card Release||19th Dec 2020|
|Result Declare Date||Update Soon|
KTET December 2020 Notification
Finally, The Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala has announced Kerala TET Dec Notification 2020. The K-TET Examination conduct on 28th & 29th Dec 2020. The Examination managed in 4 parts. Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3, Paper-4. Applicants can check exam timing given on K-TET Admit Card.
Kerala TET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply KTET Online Form, Firstly they can check Eligibility Parameters of Kerala TET Dec Exam.
- Applicants must have completed their HSC or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks.
- Applicants must have completed their HSC or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks & 2-year Diploma in Education.
- Candidates must have BA/B.SC/B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education conducted by the board of Kerala.
- Applicants must have completed HSC with minimum 50% marks & 4 years BA/B.Sc.Ed/BA ED/B.Sc.Ed.
- Applicants must have completed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree.
- Graduation or equivalent with at least 45% marks and who passed in LTTC are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who possess the required qualifications for the post of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers.
Online Application Fee
Applicants must have pay the Kerala TET Application Fee through Online according their categories-
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
KTET Feb 2020 Exam Dates
|Exam Date||Exam Duration||
|K-TET-I||28th Dec 2020||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||2 ½ Hours|
|K-TET – II||28th Dec 2020||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||2 ½ Hours|
|K-TET – III||29th Dec 2020||11:00 AM to 01:30 PM||2 ½ Hours|
|K-TET- IV||29th Dec 2020||2:30 PM to 05:00 PM||2 ½ Hours|
Kerala TET Application Form 2020
- Firstly, applicants can visit the official site of K-TET which given below.
- Read complete Kerala TET Feb 2020 Notification.
- Click on the K-TET 2020 Apply Now
- Enter the mandatory information in the Application Form
- Upload the required documents
- Check the application form properly
- Pay the application fee and process further
- Click on the Submit application form for the final submission.
- Print the generated receipt after the successful submission for further use
KTET Dec 2020 Admit Card
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan (KPB) would issue Kerala TET 2020 Admit card only those applicants who have applied before closing date or official manner. There is no offline mode given for getting hall ticket of Kerala TET 2020. Without having KTET Admit Card, Candidate will not allow to enter in examination hall in any conditions. For downloading hall ticket, You just provide registration number and date of birth. If you have query or suggestion regarding Kerala TET Notification 2020 comment us.