Karnataka Common Entrance Test:- KCET 2021 will be a state level entrance exam which is the entrance to get admission in field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted yearly by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). KCET 2021 Counselling released by exam conducting authority. After qualifying exam, Candidates will be able to get admission in state colleges/ institutions of Karnataka. It will be also known by Karnataka CET. Candidates must check details regarding KCET counselling 2021.
KCET Counselling 2021
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), has conducted Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 on 7th & 8th July 2021. Karnataka Examination Authority conduct KCET 2021 Counselling in online mode. KCET counselling is the process wherein candidates who clear KCET exam are allotted seats in various engineering colleges in state of Karnataka. The KCET Allotment of seats is based on rank of candidates in KCET, their preferences of colleges and courses, and availability of seats. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for KCET 2021 counselling process on the basis of the prepared KCET Entrance Exam merit list. For document verification process, Aspirants will have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
Karnataka CET 2021 Counselling Schedule Check
We have mention the schedule for participating in counselling Schedule-
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Document verification starts from||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date of document verification||3rd week of June 2021|
|Display of seat matrix||4th week of June 2021|
|Option entry open||1st week of July 2021|
|Publication of mock allotment result||3rd week of July 2021|
|Provision to change options||4th week of July 2021|
|Publication of real allotment result||1st week of August 2021|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||2nd week of August 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Seat matrix display||3rd week of August 2021|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||4th week of August 2021|
|Allotment result||September 2021|
|Vacancy Round allotment||Sep 2021|
|Allotment result||Sep 2021|
KCET 2021 Rank Wise Dates for Certificates Upload
The dates to upload the certificates/ documents required for Karnataka CET 2021 counselling can be checked below
|Sep 07 to 08, 2020||1 to 2000|
|Sep 09 to 10, 2020||2001 to 7,000|
|Sep 11 to 14, 2020||7,001 to 15,000|
|Sep 15 to 17, 2020||15,001 to 25,000|
|Sep 18 to 20, 2020||25,001 to 40,000|
|Sep 21 to 23, 2020||40,001 to 70,000|
|Sep 24 to 27, 2020||70,001 to 1,00,000|
|Sep 28 to 1st Oct 2020||1,00,001 to Last Rank|
Documents Required for KCET 2021 Counselling
The following documents have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of document verification
- Printout of online KCET 2021 Application form
- Original copy of challan as proof of payment of fee
- Xth standard Mark Sheet
- XIIth class Mark Sheet
- Study certificate signed by concerned BEO/DDPI
- Two recent Passport-size photographs
- KCET 2021 Admit Card
- Medical certificate for PwD candidates
- Valid Caste Certificates (SC/ST/Other Reserved Category Candidates)
KCET Counselling Process 2021 Details
Aspirants can check the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Process-
- Candidates will have to verify their original documents first to participate in KCET 2021 counselling.
- After document verification, If candidates found to be eligible, Then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry will be done from official website of KEA.
- During option entry, Aspirants will have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After option entry, The seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter will be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats through site.
- Applicants must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
KEA 2021 Seat Allotment Result
The Karnataka CET counselling process consists of document verification, filling of choices, KCET Seat Allotment Result 2021, and reporting at institutes. Department will conduct two rounds of KCET 2020 counselling along with a second extended round and special round. KCET Seat Allotment will be done on basis of KCET merit, preferences, and availability of seats
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is the mode of KCET 2021 counselling?
Ans: KCET counselling will be conducted only in online mode.
Q.2. What is KCET option entry?
Ans. In KCET, Candidates will fill preference of seats available in various colleges as per their eligibility.
Q.3. What are the stages involved in Karnataka CET counselling?
Ans. The Counselling involves various stages like Document verification & Registration, Choice filling & locking, Seat Allotment, and Reporting to the respective institutes.
If any candidates have query or suggestion regarding KCET Counselling 2021 and other then they may comment to us.