Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020:- KCET 2020 will be a state level entrance exam which is the entrance to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted yearly by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). KCET 2020 Counselling released by exam conducting authority. After qualifying exam, Candidates will be able to get admission in state colleges/ institutions of Karnataka. It will be also known by Karnataka CET. Candidates must check details regarding KCET counselling 2020.
Latest Update:- The Examination Authority has started Documents Uploading from 7th Sep 2020. So Applicants may pay attention on below given links–
KCET Counselling 2020
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), has conducted Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 on 30th & 31st July 2020. Karnataka Examination Authority conduct KCET 2020 Counselling in online mode. KCET counselling is the process wherein candidates who clear the KCET exam are allotted seats in various engineering colleges in state of Karnataka. The KCET Allotment of seats is based on the rank of candidates in KCET, their preferences of colleges and courses, and availability of seats. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the KCET 2020 counselling process on the basis of the prepared KCET Entrance Exam merit list. For the document verification process, Aspirants will have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
Karnataka CET 2020 Counselling Schedule Check
We have mention the schedule for participating in counselling Schedule-
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Document verification starts from||7th Sep 2020|
|Last date of document verification||—|
|Display of seat matrix||—|
|Option entry open||—|
|Publication of mock allotment result||—|
|Provision to change options||—|
|Publication of real allotment result||—|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||—|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Seat matrix display||—|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||—|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the second round||—|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||—|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||—|
KCET 2020 Rank Wise Dates for Certificates Upload
The dates to upload the certificates/ documents required for KCET 2020 counselling can be checked below –
|Sep 07 to 08, 2020||1 to 2000|
|Sep 09 to 10, 2020||2001 to 7,000|
|Sep 11 to 14, 2020||7,001 to 15,000|
|Sep 15 to 17, 2020||15,001 to 25,000|
|Sep 18 to 20, 2020||25,001 to 40,000|
|Sep 21 to 23, 2020||40,001 to 70,000|
|Sep 24 to 27, 2020||70,001 to 1,00,000|
|Sep 28 to 1st Oct 2020||1,00,001 to Last Rank|
Documents Required for KCET 2020 Counselling
The following documents have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of document verification
- Printout of online KCET 2020 Application form
- Original copy of challan as proof of payment of fee
- Xth standard Mark Sheet
- XIIth class Mark Sheet
- Study certificate signed by concerned BEO/DDPI
- Two recent Passport-size photographs
- KCET 2020 Admit Card
- Medical certificate for PwD candidates
- Valid Caste Certificates (SC/ST/Other Reserved Category Candidates)
KCET Counselling Process 2020 Details
Aspirants can check the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Process-
- Candidates will have to verify their original documents first to participate in KCET 2020 counselling.
- After document verification, If candidates found to be eligible, Then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry will be done from official website of KEA.
- During option entry, Aspirants will have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After option entry, The seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter will be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats through site.
- Aspirants must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
KCET 2020 Seat Allotment Result
The Karnataka CET counselling process consists of document verification, filling of choices, KCET Seat Allotment Result 2020, and reporting at institutes. The authorities will conduct two rounds of KCET 2020 counselling along with a second extended round and special round. KCET Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of KCET merit, preferences, and availability of seats
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is the mode of KCET 2020 counselling?
Ans: KCET counselling will be conducted only in online mode.
Q.2. What is KCET option entry?
Ans. In KCET, Candidates will fill preference of seats available in various colleges as per their eligibility.
Q.3. What are the stages involved in Karnataka CET counselling?
Ans. The Counselling involves various stages like Document verification & Registration, Choice filling & locking, Seat Allotment, and Reporting to the respective institutes.
If any candidates have query or suggestion regarding KCET Counselling 2020 and other then they may comment to us.