MH SET 2020 Online Form:- The Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra disclose Maharashtra SET Notification 2020. Applicants who are eligible & interested than they can apply MH SET Online Application form 2020. MHSET Application form starts from 1st Jan. We have given complete details regarding application form, exam dates, syllabus, admit card & result.
Latest Update 19th Dec 2019:- Hello Aspirants, The Pune University soon release the MH SET 2020 Notification. The MHSET Online Form applied form 1st Jan to 21st Jan 2020. So you can check complete info and apply the form before the closing date.
Maharashtra SET Notification 2020
Applicants, The University of Pune has release MHSET Notification 2020. This is big news for candidates who are curiously waiting for Maharashtra SET Application form 2020. This particular notification for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra has pressed this notification to select eligible & qualified candidates. Aspirants can apply Maharashtra SET Online Application Form 2020 on or before closing date 21st Jan. The complete details of notification are provided in following sections of this page. The information may include Maharashtra SET Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Limit, Admit Card, Results etc. Applicants can check it carefully. For more details, Please check the below given information.
MHSET 2020 Online Application Form
The University of Pune has selected qualified applicants for research basis. The recruitment department has started to process of application form. The MHSET Online Application Form started from Feb. Applicants who had been waiting for the form for long time, Now their wait is over. So the candidates number applications is likely to increase.
@setexam.unipune.ac.in 2020 Important Dates
The Examination cell has been released the MHSET 2020 Exam Dates, We have given dates in the below table-
|1.||Commencement of Online Application Form||1st Jan 2020|
|2.||Last date for Applying Online||21st Jan 2020|
|3.||Last Date for payment of Online Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking||21st Jan 2020|
|4.||Correction in particulars of Application Form on the site||23rd Jan 2020|
|5.||Last Date of Correction in particulars of Application Form on the site||29th Jan 2020|
|6.||Availability of Admit Card||18th June 2020|
|7.||Date of Examination||28th June 2020|
MHSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have going to apply the Maharashtra SET Application form 2020, Firstly they must check the complete Eligibility Parameters of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test. We have given below the eligibility-
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of MH-SET. Applicants having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate, with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in)
- Candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT(VJ)/NT/SEBC/Trans-genders category, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off ) in Master’s or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test.
- OBC/SBC/DT(VJ)/NT/SEBC [belonging to non-creamy layer] and SC/ST/PH/VH/Trans-genders(PH-Physically Handicapped, VH-Visually Handicapped i.e. Blind) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent examination are eligible for this test.
- The aspirants who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course or in first two semesters of a four semester course of Master’s Degree are not eligible to appear for this test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- The candidates of other States (other than Maharashtra & Goa) belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as Open category, as per the rules of the Maharashtra and Goa States.
Maharashtra SET 2020 Application Fee
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for MHSET may submit their applications through online mode.
|Category||Fees Including Processing Fee|
|2.||OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)(Non Creamy Layer Category Only)/SC/ST/PH/VH/SEBC (Socially And Educationally Backward Classes)||Rs. 450/-|
How to Apply MHSET Application Form 2020
If any candidates have face a problem to apply AP SET Application Form, We have given below the simple steps by which you can easily fill your form-
- Firstly, visit the official site of AP SET
- Now read Maharashtra SET Notification 2020 carefully.
- Click on Apply online Key.
- Enter complete personal details in the given columns.
- Upload your Photo & Signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now Click on the submit button.
- Save & Take a Hard Copy for further use.
MH SET Exam Scheme 2020
Candidates who have applied their online form, Now they can check Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern. We have given below-
|Paper||No. of MCQ Que.||Marks||
|First||I||50 Question all Compulsory||50X2 = 100||1 Hour (10 am to 11:00 am|
|Second||II||100 questions all of which are compulsory||100X2 =200||2 Hours (11:30 am to 01:30 pm).|
- The SET will be conducted in Objective Mode. The test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions.
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper I shall consist of fifty (50) objective type compulsory questions of two marks each.
- Paper-II shall consist of hundred (100) objective type compulsory questions, (except mathamatical science) based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks. In Mathematical Science, a student has to attempt all questions (100) either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only. The OMR sheets of the candidates attempting questions from both sections II & III, will be rejected.
- All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus.
- There will be no negative marking.
MHSET 2020 Faculties & Subjects
The SET, for the present, is being conducted in the subjects under faculties of Arts, Science, Mental Moral and Social Sciences, Commerce, Law, Management, Education and Physical Education.
The MHSET would be conducted only in the following 32 subjects given below. Aspirants are supposed to appear for only one subject from the list.
|Subject Name||Subject Code||
|15.||Political Science||16.||Defence & Strategic Studies|
|17.||Home Science||18.||Library & Information Science|
|19.||Journalism & Mass Communication||20.||Social Work|
|21.||Public Administration||30.||Mathematical Sciences|
|31.||Environmental Sciences||32.||Physical Science|
|33.||Chemical Sciences||34.||Life Sciences|
|35.||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||36.||Geography|
|37.||Computer Science & Application||38.||Electronics Science|
Maharashtra SET 2020 Admit Card
The Hall Ticket/Admit Card will be generated based on information given by candidate in the online application form. In case of false details in online application form, The MHSET Admit Card 2020 will be generated accordingly. It will be provided online to candidates in June. Candidate shall enter his/her Login ID and password for downloading his/her Admit Card. Maharashtra SET 2020 Hall Ticket will not be sent to the candidates by post. Aspirants have to download and get a printout of ADMIT CARD. Aspirants must carry hall ticket and one additional photo identity like as Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter etc to the examination centre on the day of the examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all two papers i.e. Paper I &Paper II for eligibility for Assistant Professor as given below:
|Minimum Marks (%) To Be Obtained|
|General||40% Aggregate Marks In All The Two Papers Taken Together|
|*SC/ST/PH/VH (Disability 40% Or More)/ Transgender
*OBC/SBC/DT(A)(VJ) (B)/ NT (C)/ NT (D) / SEBC (Non Creamy Layer Category Only)
|35% Aggregate Marks In All The Two Papers Taken Together|
MHSET 2020 Subject Wise Cut Off Marks
Maharashtra SET exam conducted to elected aspirants for post of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Maharashtra State. The exam conducted by Pune University on behalf of the Maharashtra Government. Candidates who appear for MHSET can only qualify it if they meet the Maharashtra SET Cutoff 2020 for the exam.
APSET 2020 Results
Savitribai Phule Pune University releases MHSET Result on official site of teaching entrance exam. Result for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test will be announce on 28th June 2020. Applicants can check their Maharashtra SET 2020 Result by providing their application number/roll number and pass on the official portal of the exam.
If candidates have query or Suggestion regarding Maharashtra SET 2020 Notification then they can comment to us.