Maharashtra TET 2019:- The Maharashtra State Exam Council Board release MAHATET 2019 Notification. Candidates who are searching Teacher Job in Maharashtra State. They can apply for MAHATET 2019 online Application form. The Maharashtra TET Application form started from today. We have given important information below, So you can check it
Latest Update 8th Nov 2019:- Maharashtra State council of examination (MSCE) has released Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHATET) 2019 notification and started with the registration today, on November 08, 2019. The application form has been released online on the official website mahatet.in and interested candidates are invited to apply online by the last date that is November 28, 2019.
Candidates who are finding the MAHATET 2019 are apply Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019. The Maharashtra State Exam Council releases the MAHA TET Notification 2019. Applicants will be selected for the Primary Teacher. Aspirants who are interested in teaching line apply for MAHATET 2019. The Maharashtra TET Application form soon given on official site. Candidates can apply for the Maharashtra TET 2019 before the Closing Date i.e. 28 Nov. The MSEC will release the MAHATET Admit Card 2019 on the official portal of Council. The Maharashtra TET 2019 Examination Date release. Maharashtra TET Examination will be conduct in 2 parts i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. The Examination is offline Mode. We have uploaded the exam dates, Written exam syllabus, exam pattern here.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Application Form
Aspirants who want to join the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 now required to fill the Maharashtra TET 2019 Application Form. The MAHA TET Online Form is now accessible on the Maha TET Home Page. Candidates can make the registration for the Maharashtra TET 2019 through the online mode. MahaTET Application Form release for the applicants. For more details applicants can visit the official site or provided links below.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Notification
- Authority Name: Maharashtra State Exam Council
- Exam Name: Maharashtra TET Entrance
- Mode of Application: Online
- Exam Type: Written Exam MCQs Type
- Category:- Notification
- Status:- Available
- Official Site: https://www.mahatet.in/
Mahatet 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply online application form of Maharashtra TET 2019. We have advised them that they can check all the Eligibility Parameter which are given below or official page.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must qualified the Intermediate Class or its equivalent qualification in any stream from the State Board of Maharashtra. Applicants passed the examination with minimum 50% marks. Or Aspirants pass the 2 years Diploma in Primary Education System. The Qualification is applicable for both Classes 1-5 Teacher and 5-8 teachers.
- Age Criteria: Candidates also check the Age in the upper and lower limit fixed by the Maharashtra Board. They also check the official notification for age limit.
MAHATET 2019 Application Fee:-
- For General Candidates Rs./- 500 for one Paper and Rs/- 800 for both
- For SC/ ST/ CI/PH Candidates Rs./- 250 for one and Rs./- 400 for both
Maha TET 2019 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release on||Nov 2019|
|Online Application Form Start Date||8th Nov 2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||28th Nov 2019|
|Admit Card Release on||Dec 2019|
|Paper 1 schedule on||Jan 2020|
|Paper 2 Schedule on||Jan 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
Check Selection Process
- Online Application Form Filling
- Conduction of OMR Based Examination
- Declaration of Result/Cutoff.
- Providing the Specific Registration number to the Passing Candidates
How to Apply Maha TET Application Form 2019
- Applicants must visit the official portal of Maharashtra TET.
- Click on the Maha TET 2019 Apply Now
- The Application form will be appear on the screen
- Enter the required info like personal and educational Qualification.
- Upload the given documents like Photograph, signature, and others.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment mode
- Recheck the application form before the final submission.
- Download and print the application form after successful submission.
Official Site:- Click Here
Online Application Form:- Apply Now
Maharashtra TET 2019 Admit Card
After the application form Candidates who want to download the Maha TET Admit Card 2019 then they can visit official portal. The MAHATET Hall Ticket will be released from Dec. Aspirants are advised to download the Maharashtra TET Admit Card before the examination. After the completion of the examination, The MSEC will provide the MAHA TET Result 2019 to the candidates who have attended the examination.
Maha TET 2019-20 Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra TET conducted by the department of School Education, Maharashtra. The Exam Pattern for this test will furnish below-
- Total Questions will be asked MCQ (Objective Type).
- The Time Duration will be 2 hours 30 Minutes given.
- 1 question carrying 1 mark.
- Questions will be set to assess candidate’s ability to analyze, Interpret and apply the subject matter.
- The will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
MAHATET Exam Result 2019 Cut off/ Merit List
Hello friends, Maharashtra Council of State Examination declared the MAHATET Result 2019 after one week from the exam. Generally authority release the Maharashtra TET Exam Result in Dec month along with MAHATET Cut Off and Merit list also. So when authority declared result we will update a direct link for you. If any candidates have any query then they can comment us.
Commissioner (Examination Council), Maharashtra Council of State Examination, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Pune – 411 001
Telephone number: 020-26123066 / 67
Fax: 020-26129919 E-mail:[email protected]