NVS 6th Class Admission 2021:- Hello Students, The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti soon release Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2021. Students who want to admission in NVS 6th Class, They can apply for this Admission Form before closing date. The D.EL.Ed Application Form available on NVS Official site.
Latest Update:- Navodaya Class 6 Online Application May Start soon. The Exam Will Be Conducted On 10 April 2021–
जवाहर नवोदय स्कूल में कक्षा छटवीं में प्रवेश की प्रक्रिया शीघ्र शुरू होगी –
जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय की कक्षा 6 में सत्र 2021-22 के लिए प्रवेश की प्रक्रिया शीघ्र शुरू होगी। इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन वेबसाइट पर किये जा सकेंगे। आवेदक वर्तमान सत्र 2020-21 में जिले के किसी भी सरकारी अथवा सरकारी मान्यता प्राप्त स्कूल कक्षा 5 में अध्ययनरत होना चाहिए।
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2021
The NVS Department announce an official notice for Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2021 Application form. The NVS 6th Class Admission form 2021 disclose on official site. Aspirants who have a require admission then they can fill NVS 6th Class Admission 2021 online form. So applicants can register the Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Registration Form 2021 before last date. The 6th Class Online form start soon. The examination authority disclose the Admission Online Application form. Eligible & Interested students can check Eligibility criteria and applied their online form. For more updates you can tune here.
NVS 6th Class Admission 2021 Online Application Form
Accordance to NVS Samiti has provide NVS 6th Class Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria for applicants to apply for the entrance exam. To apply for the Entrance examination, Applicants must fulfill the criteria given by the authority. We have suggest that they can check this page to understand Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2021 process of applying & all other related details about the entrance examination. If applicants will fail to fulfill criteria they will not be considered as an eligible candidate for this exam.
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Govt of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) in 1986. Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 states and 07 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
@nvsadmissionclasssix.in 2021 Exam Dates 6th Class
|Department Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNV)|
|Class Name||6th Class|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|JNV 6th Class Online Form Last Date||Available Soon|
|JNV Entrance Exam Date||10th April 2021|
|JNV 6th Class Admit Card Release Date||April 2021|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
JNVST 6th Class 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
Candidates who are going to fill the JNVST 6th Class Application form 2021 for the D.El.Ed admission. We have suggest to them that they can check all the Eligibility Criteria of VI Class Admission 2021,We have provided below-
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2007 and after 30-04-2011 (Both dates are inclusive).This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- Candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2021-22 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools.
- Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Students who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before September, 2020 is not eligible to apply.
- Applicant is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
FOR RURAL CANDIDATES
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
FOR URBAN CANDIDATES
candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
FOR TRANSGENDER CANDIDATES
No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission 2021 Seats Reservation
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned provided that in no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- Minimum One third of the total seats are filled by girls.
- There is a provision for reservation for ** Divyang children (i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) as per GOI norms.
Check Documents to be submitted after Selection
The parents of the candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification: –
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit a certificate from the competent authority to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution / School located in a rural area.
- Residence Certificate in prescribed proforma in case of NIOS study only.
- Any Other Documents Required.
JNV 6th Class Entrance Test Pattern
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
Type pf Test
|Number of Questions||Marks||
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students).
How to Apply Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Notification 2021 Form
- The Procedure for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for successful candidates through the laid down process.
- Eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.navodaya.gov.in The sample of format is enclosed.
- As per the MOU with NVS,Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
JNVST Class VI Notification
|JNVST 6th Class Admission Notification|
|Application Link||Will be Available From Today|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
If you face any problem Regarding Application Form Download/ Filling. Just leave a message in form of comment in the Comment box. We will be happy to Assist you.