NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023 JNVST Class 6th Exam Dates:- Hello Students, The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has been announced NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023. Students who want to admission in NVS 6th Class, They can apply for this Admission Form before last Date 8th Feb 2023. The D.EL.Ed Application Form available on NVS Official site.
Latest Update:- जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 8 फरवरी
जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय में कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश के लिए 29 अप्रैल को आयोजित होने वाली प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म करने की अंतिम तिथि 8 फरवरी है। प्राचार्य प्रतिभा भारद्वाज ने बताया कि कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश के लिए 29 अप्रैल को लिखित परीक्षा होगी। जिनके प्राप्तांकों के आधार पर मेरिट सूची के आधार पर कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश दिया जाएगा। कक्षा 5 में अध्ययनरत छात्र-छात्राएं पंजीयन कराकर प्रवेश के आधार पर निशुल्क गुणवत्तापूर्वक शिक्षा प्राप्त कर सकेंगे। कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश लेने के इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी ई-मित्र से वेबसाइट पर जाकर 8 फरवरी तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है।
NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023
The Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti has been announced an official notice for NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023 Application form. The NVS 6th Class Admission form 2023 disclose on official site. Aspirants who have a require admission then they can fill NVS 6th Class Admission 2023 online form. So applicants can register the Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Registration Form 2023 before last Date 8th Feb 2023. The 6th Class Online form start from 2nd Jan 2023. The examination authority release Admission Online Application form. Eligible & Interested students can check Eligibility criteria and applied their online form. For more updates you can tune here.
NVS 6th Class Admission 2023 Online Application Form
Accordance to NVS Samiti has provide NVS 6th Class Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for applicants to apply for the entrance exam. To apply for the Entrance examination, Applicants must fulfill the criteria given by the authority. We have suggest that they can check this page to understand NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023 process of applying & all other related details about the entrance examination. If applicants will fail to fulfill criteria they will not be considered as an eligible candidate for this exam.
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Govt of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) in 1986. Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 states and 07 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
@navodaya.gov.in Class 6th Admission 2023 Dates
|Department Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNV)|
|Class Name||6th Class|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|Online Form Last Date||8th Feb 2023|
|JNV 6th Entrance Exam Date||29th April 2023
|Admit Card Release Date||Released in April 2023|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
JNVST 6th Class 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
Candidates who are going to apply JNVST 6th Class Application form for admission. They can check Eligibility Criteria of VI Class Admission 2023, We have provided below-
- Only the candidates from district concerned where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2011 and after 30-04-2013 (Both dates are inclusive).This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- Candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2023-24 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools.
- Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Students who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before September, 2022 is not eligible to apply.
- Applicant is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
FOR RURAL CANDIDATES
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
FOR URBAN CANDIDATES
candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
FOR TRANSGENDER CANDIDATES
No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission 2023 Seats Reservation
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned provided that in no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- Minimum One third of the total seats are filled by girls.
- There is a provision for reservation for ** Divyang children (i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) as per GOI norms.
Check Documents to be submitted after Selection
The parents of the candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification: –
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit a certificate from the competent authority to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution / School located in a rural area.
- Residence Certificate in prescribed proforma in case of NIOS study only.
- Any Other Documents Required.
JNV 6th Class Entrance Test Pattern
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type pf Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students).
How to Apply NVS 6th Class Admission Notification 2023 Form
- The Procedure for applying for JNV Selection Test has simplified through the online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for successful candidates through the laid down process.
- Eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.navodaya.gov.in The sample of format is enclosed.
- As per the MOU with NVS,Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
|JNVST Class VI Notification||JNVST Class VI Brochure/ Notification|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
If you face any problem Regarding Application Form Download/ Filling. Just leave a message in form of comment in the Comment box. We will be happy to Assist you.