Odisha PSC MO Vacancy:- The Odisha Public Service Commission has released official recruitment regarding OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Eligible & Interested applicants can apply OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 before closing date 25th March. The Medical Officer Vacancy Online Form starts from 26th Feb 2021. Job Seekers can check complete info through below given Details.
Latest Update:- The Recruitment Department has been released Medical Officer Job 2021. Applicants can apply OPSC MO Online Form from 26th Feb to 25th March 2021. Check the full information below–
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The Odisha PSC has announce OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification for eligible applicants. Aspirants who have eligibility criteria, They can apply the OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021. The OPSC Vacancy 2021 Medical Officer Notification release now. Various aspirants start the exam Preparation for Odisha PSC Latest Jobs 2021. Finally, The Odisha Public Service Commission release Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 to Job Seekers. We have given below latest details regarding this Vacancy. Aspirants who are interested in Odisha PSC details & completed eligibility criteria can read Official Notification & Apply Online.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
The Medical Officer Job notification release by Odisha PSC. The Odisha PSC disclose Medical Officer (MO) Bharti Notification 2021 for 2452 vacancy. Applicants who are interested in Govt Jobs can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy. We are discussing Odisha Medical Officer Bharti 2021 Notification Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and more other official details.
@opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Job 2021 Notification Details
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
Online Application Fee
Age limit (As on 1st Jan 2021)
|Vacancy Details – Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)|
|Eligible Applicants can check the complete Notification Before Apply form|
|Apply Online||Available on 26th Feb 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
OPSC MO Application Form 2021 Online
The Recruitment authority has offered a good chance for eligible applicants through its OPSC Medical Officer Job 2021. By this, Job Seekers will be able to stand and compete for getting a ravishing government job in an esteemed department. To apply for this, applicants will have to apply their duly filled OPSC Medical Officer Online Form before last date 26th March 2021. Furthermore, They can get latest details related to their Multi Skilled Worker through our page.
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Form
- Firstly, visit the Official site Home Page & search Apply online.
- Now Click on the Medical Officer Recruitment link.
- The Vacancy Application Form display on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with the Personal details.
- Check the Application Form correctly.
- Upload the all mandatory documents.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Save the Password and Registration number
- Print the application form for future use.
Check MO Career Marking
- Marks Secured in 10th Class Examination – 10%
- Marks Secured in 12th Class Examination – 10%
- Marks Secured in MBBS Class Examination – 10%
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
- Total Marks in Written Test shall be 200.
- Total no of questions in written test is 200 which shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) Pattern.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
- Qualifying Marks- 50% for UR and SEBC, 45% for PWD and 40% for SC and ST.
- Duration of Examination- 3 Hours.
- Distribution of Marks- The following distribution of Marks in Various disciplined as outlined below-
|Sl. No.||Disciplines||Marks allocated|
|9.||Skin & VD||05|
|18.||O & G||20|
Latest Odisha PSC Vacancy 2021
The Odisha PSC release Medical Officer Vacancy Notification 2021 on official site. Before the registration applicants can access OPSC Latest Vacancy Notification. The board also release OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. So you can get in touch for latest updates. If you have suggestion or query than comment us.