RBI Officer Vacancy 2021 Notification:- RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has finally released the RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Detailed Notification at its website. Candidates willing to appear for RBI Grade B 2021 Exam this year are required to apply Online only through the official website www.rbi.org.in from today onwards i.e. 28 January 2021. Now the authority releases RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021. So you can check the complete page and tune here for latest updates.
Latest Update: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the post of RBI Grade B Officer Exam on the recruitment 322 posts of Officers. The Eligible Candidate can fill RBI Grace B Online Application Form 2021 before 15th February.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
The RBI released RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 notification to recruit eligible aspirants for vacancy of officer. The RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy 2021 online registration start As soon as possible. After that RBI given Online apply link at its official site. Interested and eligible applicants who want to fill RBI Officer Grade B Application Form 2021 can fill through online mode. The RBI Grade B exam dates will be released soon. So all the Job Seekers can apply for this RBI latest Jobs 2021. The RBI is India’s central banking authority responsible to controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI established on 1st April 1935 at the time of British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Large no of applicants curious to fill the RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Online Form to get selected in the RBI Department.
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Online Form
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had release the total number of vacancies for RBI Grade B 2021 exam along with its Official Notice. This year, RBI introduced 322 vacancies. Let’s have a look at the vacancy for RBI Grade B 2021 Exam. Only Online mode of application form will be accepted. Complete information instructions to RBI Officer Grade B Application Form 2021 are given below. We have suggested to all candidates that submit only RBI officer online form.
How to Apply RBI Officer Grade B Online Form 2021
- Firstly, Aspirants will have to visit the official site of RBI
- Read Complete RBI Official Notification 2021 for Officer Post
- Read Full Instructions to apply online
- Then check Eligibility Criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill mandatory info like as own details, Photograph, Signature, Examination center, Application fee, etc.
- Take printout of Online RBI Officer Application form 2021.
Click Here – RBI Officer Recruitment Notification
RBI Officer Grade B Jobs 2021 Details
- Exam Name: RBI Officer Grade B
- Exam Authority: RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All over India
- Designation: Officer Grade B
- Total Number of Posts: 322
Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
Number of Vacancies
|1. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||108||49||27||59||27||270|
|2. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||13||5||3||6||2||29|
|3. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||9||5||5||3||1||23|
RBI Officer Pay Scale:
- Eligible applicants will starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B.
- Candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Important Dates
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||January 28, 2021 to February 15, 2021|
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR)- General||Phase-I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||April 1, 2021|
|2. Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
|3. Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM||Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
RBI Officer Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Officer Grade-B vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank) before submit their RBI Officer Online Application Form 2021, which is provided here.
Educational Qualifications:- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent and 10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/ Years.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
RBI Officer Grade B Age Limit 2021
Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years. For applicants possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
RBI Officer Exam Application Fee 2021
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
RBI Officer Grade B Selection Process
Selection will be via ON-LINE Examinations and personal interview. RBI Officer Grade B examinations will be conduct in two phases as given in following paragraphs.
- Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase-II online Examination
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern
Phase-I online Exam Pattern –
- The Phase-I Online exam is the Multiple Choice test.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the exams that will 200 marks.
- It will held for 120 minutes in different shifts.
- The Paper will consist of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
|S. No.||Subject’s Name||No. of Questions||Marks provided for the section|
|5||Total||200 questions||200 Marks|
Phase-II Online Exam Pattern –
- Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of Phase-I result can enroll for the Phase-II exam.
- The Phase-II examination will be in shifts and participators are required to appear for all the exam shifts.
- This online exam will be conducted for 300 marks.
- The Paper will consist of Paper-I Economic and Social issues, Paper-II English and Paper-III, Finance and Management.
- The Paper-II will be descriptive type paper and all other papers will be the objective type..
|S. No.||Papers||Paper Name||Type of the Paper||Time Duration||Marks allotted for each Paper|
|1||Paper 1||Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|2||Paper 2||English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Type||90||100|
|3||Paper 3||Optional subject||Objective Type||90||100|
|4||Total||270 minutes||300 marks|
Interview For RBI Officer Grade B Exam – Candidates will be selected for the interview, based on an aggregate of marks got in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). The interview will be held for 50 marks. RBI will decide the minimum qualifying marks for the interview. Candidates may choose the option for an interview in Hindi or English.
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2021
Paper I- Economic and Social Issues
Paper II- English (Writing Skills)
Paper-III- Finance and Management
(a) Financial System
(b) Financial Markets
(C) General Topic of Finance & Banking
RBI Officer Grade B Previous Year Papers
Hello Aspirants, We also have Provided RBI Officer Grade B Old Paper Links which will help in increasing your knowledge about the type of questions asked in this examination paper. These RBI Officer Model Papers will surely useful for you with particular subject as well. Therefore, here we have listed RBI Officer Grade B Previous Year Papers which will definitely play a main role for you to qualify the exam. So all the visitors can visit our page to get last year papers in more details.
RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2021
All the participators who have successfully apply the RBI Officer Grade B online registration 2021 from the official portal. We are happy to inform all the participators that the RBI authority will release the RBI officer Grade B Admit Card Soon and Mains Admit card also. So all the applicants will able to download RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2021 before 10 days of commencement of the examination from the authority homepage.
RBI Officer Expected Cut Off 2021
According to the RBI latest news released by the Committee, the RBI Officer Grade B Exam Result Prelims and Mains will be declared after examination. So the RBI Officer Grade B Cut off 2021 will release prior the declaration of results. The RBI Officer Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks required for qualifying the exam. Candidates can check RBI Officer Previous year Cut Off Marks for take an idea.
RBI Officer Grade B Result 2021
As per the RBI schedule, the RBI Officer Grade B Phase -I exam has held first and after Phase-II examination will be conduct. Therefore, the RBI Officer Result 2021 for Phase-I Exam has declared soon and Phase-II result of RBI officer grade b will be released after the examination. Aspirants will be applicable to enroll in the second phase examination who will successfully clear the phase-I as per the RBI Officer Grade-B result 2021.
RBI Officer Exam Preparation Tips
Hello Friends, We have mention here some RBI Grade B Exam Preparation Tips. have a look at the points given here below.
- Firstly, you need to study hard for the exam.
- Every candidates has to be consistent in their learning process to achieve the success.
- Be more focused and less diverted towards surrounding activities.
- Give the exam with perseveringly and patient, don’t act in a hurry.
- Before answering the questions take time.
- At the last, we would just like to wish you Good Luck for the Exam.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021 – FAQ
Q1. When will RBI Grade B 2021 exam be conducted?
Ans – RBI will conduct Grade B Prelims Exam on 1st March 2021 and RBI Grade B Main Exam on 1st April 2021.
Q2. What is the Application Fee for RBI Grade B 2021 Exam?
Ans – 850/- is the application fee for the General and OBC category. Rs. 100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
Q3. Is there Negative Marking in RBI Grade B Exam 2021?
Ans – There will be negative marks for wrong answers. About 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q4. The pay scale of RBI Grade B Officer is of Rs. 35,600/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-17 50(9)-50900-EB-17 50(2)- 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B.
Q5. What is the last date for applying for RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment?
Ans – RBI Grade B 2021 Online Application Last Date is 15 February 2021.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021 Apply Online
The RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Recruitment online registration Process is started now. The online application for RBI Grade B 2021 will start from 28th January 2021 and the closing date for the same is 15th February 2021. Therefore, all the Job Seekers are advised to start preparation from now to get good marks. For more updates visit here on Regularly Basis.