Applicants who are searching REET Eligibility Criteria 2019-20 can check and read complete this page. We have suggested to aspirants who are going to apply REET Application Form can analysis and access REET 2019-20 Age Limit form here. We have given REET Level-1 Eligibility Criteria & REET Level-2 Eligibility.
अगस्त में होगी 31 हजार शिक्षकों की भर्ती के लिए रीट परीक्षा
तृतीय श्रेणी अध्यापकों के 31 हजार पदों को भरने के लिए 2 अगस्त 2020 को आगामी रीट परीक्षा का आयोजन की जाए। इससे बेरोजगार आशार्थियों को रोजगार के पर्याप्त अवसर मिलेंगे। जनजाति उपयोजना क्षेत्र (टीएसपी) के अभ्यर्थियों की मांग को दृश्टिगत रखते हुए इनमे से 6050पद टीएसपी क्षेत्र के अभ्यर्थियों के लिए आरक्षित रहेंगे।
लेवल-टू की भर्ती के लिए राजस्थान की जानकारी हो
REET Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Hello Friends, Welcome to our educational Portal Govtexamsadda.com again. Today we have discuss about REET Eligibility Criteria 2019-20. Applicants who are searching eligibility parameters of REET 2020 Bharti. We have provided complete required eligibility of Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Eligibility 2019-20. So you can check REET 2020 Notification before filling REET 2019-20 Application From online.
Educational Qualification for REET Level-1 (Class 1 to 5)
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or appearing in the final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary education.
- Candidates have passed Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in elementary education in accordance with the NCTE, Regulation, 2002.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks ans passed or appearing in the final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks or passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and Passed or appearing in the final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name Known).
Education Qualification REET Level-2 (Class 6th to 8th)
Candidates who have want to participate in the REET Level-2, they can also check REET Level-2 Eligibility Criteria from below given-
- Candidates must have graduation passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed Passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Candidates must have completed Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
REET 2019 Eligibility Level 1 & 2
हेलो दोस्तों, राजस्थान बोर्ड ऑफ़ सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन, अजमेर रीट की ऐज लिमिट नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दी है। आप यहाँ से रीट लेवल 1 & लेवल 2 एलिजिब्लिटी क्राइटेरिया देख सकते है। रीट के एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरने से पहले अपनी अपनी क्वालिफिकेशन तथा Age लिमिट चेक कर लेवे
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti Eligibility Criteria 2020
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education release REET 2019-20 Recruitment Notification. So candidates can check Rajasthan 3rd Grade teacher Eligibility Criteria before filling the REET 2020 Application Form. To apply for REET 2019 exam, firstly, The considerable thing is REET Eligibility Criteria. So you can check educational requirements and apply for Rajasthan Teachers Jobs before closing date. Go through the following sections of this page for complete details through www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in official website for REET Level- I and Level –II Eligible Criteria.
@rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in REET Exam Eligibility 2020
- Name of the authority:- RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)
- Exam Name:- REET 2019/ Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti
- Exam Date:- August 2020
- Category:- Eligibility Criteria/ Age limit
- Total No of Posts:-31,000
- Official Site:- http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
REET 2019 Age Limit
Applicants who have finding Age limit of REET Exam 2020, They can check on this page. The authority of REET (RBSE) does not declare particular minimum or maximum age limits for REET 2020 Exam. So all the stay tune with us, If any updates has release from authority side , we will update it here. So we have suggest to all that they can check REET eligibility criteria 2019, Age limit, qualification for level 1 & 2 and visit the official page regularly for latest updates.