RPSC AEN Syllabus PDF:- Hello Friends, Are you finding RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018, then you are on right page. Here on this site we have given you RPSC AEN Exam Syllabus 2018. Beside this We have upload here RPSC AEN Exam Pattern PDF also. So for more details you can check below given details.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Applicants who have successfully apply their RPSC AEN Recruitment Form 2018, Now they can access their RPSC AEN Syllabus 2018 through visiting the below page. We have provide the RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern for the candidates who have going to participate the Rajasthan Public Service Commission AEN Exam. Aspirants who applied for the RPSC AEN Jobs they have to start their exam preparation right now because there is a various competition for the RPSC AEN Bharti. Download the Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to score good marks in the Exam. Candidates can download the RPSC AEN Syllabus PDF in Hindi and Exam Pattern via the direct link provide below. Applicants can also search the Syllabus and Exam Pattern at the Official site.
Rajasthan AEN Exam Syllabus 2018 Prelims & Mains
The examination authority now disclose the RPSC AEN Syllabus Subject Wise PDF. The RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 has been release now. So stay aware and make continue exam preparation. So, the participators who have applied for this exam will be searching for RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The syllabus has the exam subject topics that might be needed for exam preparation. Hence, We are providing the RPSC Syllabus for the guidance of candidates. Practice the Model Papers for RPSC AEN Exam 2018 also.
@rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF in Hindi
- Board’s Name:- RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
- Designation:- AEN (Assistant Engineer)
- Total Vacancy:- 916
- Category:- Syllabus
- Status:- Available
- Job Location:- Rajasthan
- Official URL:- https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process
- Written Exam (Prelims & Main)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in the Assistant Engineer Exam 2018, they can check here the RPSC Recruitment Board AEN Exam Pattern which is given in below-
Scheme of Examination: – The Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:-
(i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination
RPSC AEN Prelims Exam Pattern
- The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- Both Papers are objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts.
|COMPULSORY PAPER||MAX MARKS||
General Knowledge, General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and Culture
List of Optional Papers (any one paper to be opted by a candidate)
Main Examination Pattern
The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be conventional type. A candidate must
take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subject will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
|Compulsory Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Social aspects of Engineering||100|
Paper-III and Paper IV
|(Any one subject to opted by a candidate from the following list of optional subjects. Each subjects will have two papers)||
200 Marks for each paper
List of Optional Subjects
1. Civil Engineering, 2. Electrical Engineering, 3. Mechanical Engineering, 4. Agricultural Engineering
RPSC Assistant Engineer Compulsory Paper Syllabus 2018 PDF
Paper – General Knowledge and General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture:
1. Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance. National &International agencies and their activities. Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
2. History & Culture: – Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India. Major monuments and literary works. Renaissance, struggle for freedom and national integration. History & Culture of Rajasthan with special reference to:-
(a) The medieval background.
(b) Socio-economic life and organisation.
(c) Freedom movement and political awakening.
(d) Political integration.
(e) Dialects and Literature.
(f) Music, Dance & theatre.
(g) Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
(i) Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal
3. General Science: – General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experiences. Candidates are supposed to be familiar with matters such as electronics tele-communications, Satellites and elements of computers (both Hard & Soft Wares), research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes. Environment & pollution etc.
4. Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan: – Food and Commercial Crops of Rajasthan, Agriculture based Industries, Major irrigation and River Valley Projects, Projects for the development of the desert and waste lands. Indira Gandhi Canal Project, growth and location of industries, Industrial raw materials. Mineral based industries, Small scale and Cottage industries, export items Rajasthani handicrafts, Tribes and their economy. Cooperative movement. Tourism Development in Rajasthan. Various five years Plans: Objectives and progress. Major economic problems of Rajasthan and obstacles for economic development. Current budget of Rajasthan and Central Government. Economic Reforms in India and their impact. Commercial banks and other financial institutions in Rajasthan.
5. Geography and Natural Resources:-
(I) Broad – physical features of the world important places, rivers, mountains, continents, oceans.
(II) Ecology and wild – life of India.
(III) Rajasthan’s Physiography: Climate, vegetation and soil regions. Broad physical divisions of Rajasthan. Human resources: problems of population, unemployment, poverty, Drought, famine and desertification in Rajasthan. Natural resources of Rajasthan. Mines and Minerals, forests, Land water. Animals’ resources. Wild-life and conservation. Energy problems and conventional and non-conventional sources of Energy.
Rajasthan PSC Asst Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus 2018
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Machines
- Steel Structure
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Fluid Machines Including Hydrology & Irrigation
- Public Health Engineering
- Highway & Bridges
RPSC AEN Prelims Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus 2018
- Field Theory
- Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Materials
- Control System
- Electronics & Communication
- Microprocessor System & Computer
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation
- Power Electronics
Rajasthan PSC AEN Mechanical Engineering Syllabus PDF
- Theory of Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Processes
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Heat Transfer
- Environmental Engineering
- Power Generation
- Fluid Machines & Turbomachines
RPSC AEB Agricultural Syllabus 2018 PDF
- Surveying , Leveling and land Development
- Soil & Water Conservation
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Processing
- Farm Electrification & Rural housing
- Renewable Energy
RPSC AEN (Civil) Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
RPSC Assistant Engineer Hindi Syllabus
- डिग्री (सकारात्मक, तुलनात्मक और उत्कृष्ट)
- त्रुटि में खोलना
- प्रश्नवाचक वाक्य
- क्रिया के साधारण
- विलोम शब्द
- वर्तनी गलती का पता लगाने
- वाक्यांशों और मुहावरों
- समानार्थक शब्द
- मूड और आवाज
- क्रियाविशेषण और संवेदी
- संज्ञा सर्वनाम
Raj PSC Asst Engineer Exam Syllabus- Social aspects of Engineering
- Development Processes
- Rural Economy
- Financing Methods of Infrastructure Projects
- Globalisation of Economy
- Rural energy needs
- Rural Industries
- Development of Science & Technology
- Depletion of natural resources
- Environmental Degradation & Resources Depletion
- Human Relations in industry & Industrial Laws
RPSC AEN Agricultural Engineering Syllabus 2018
- Soil & Water Conservation
- Water Resources Development & Management
- Farm Power
- Farm Machinery
- Agricultural Processing
- Surveying Leveling & Land Development
- Farm Electrical & Machine
- Renewable Energy
- Rural Housing
RPSC AEN Exam Syllabus 2018
The syllabus is the give the outline guide to your exam preparation. To know about the RPSC Assistant Engineer 2018 syllabus visit the our page or official site also. We will provide you detailed information about the Syllabus for AEN Exam 2018. If you have any query or doubt regarding RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus than you can comment us in the comment box.