RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 AEN Exam Pattern Download Pdf in Hindi:- Hello Friends, Are you searching RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022, then you are on right page. We have given RPSC AEN Exam Syllabus 2022. Candidates can access easily RPSC Assistant Engineer exam pattern & Syllabus PDF on official website. आरपीएससी सहायक अभियंता परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम और पैटर्न. Those candidate are applied online application form, They can access RPSC AE (Civil/ Mechanical) exam previous year paper and modal paper PDF on this page. Beside this We have upload RPSC AEN Exam Pattern PDF also.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023
Applicants who have successfully apply their RPSC AEN Recruitment Form, Now they can access their RPSC AEN Syllabus 2023 through visiting below page. We have given RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 and Exam pattern for candidates who have going to appear Rajasthan Public Service Commission AEN Exam. Aspirants who have applied for RPSC AEN Jobs, They have to start their exam preparation right now. There is a various competition for RPSC AEN Bharti. Download Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to score good marks in written Exam. Candidates can download RPSC AEN Syllabus 2023 PDF in Hindi and Exam Pattern via direct link provide below. Applicants can search Syllabus and Exam Pattern at Official site.
Rajasthan AEN Exam Syllabus 2023 Prelims & Mains
The examination authority disclose RPSC AEN Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise PDF. The RPSC AEN Recruitment 2023 has announce soon. So stay aware and make continue exam preparation. So, The participators who have applied for Assistant Engineer exam will be searching for RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The syllabus has exam subject topics that might be needed for exam preparation. Hence, We are providing RPSC Syllabus for guidance of candidates. Practice the Model Papers for RPSC AEN Exam 2023 also.
@rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF in Hindi
- Board’s Name:- RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
- Designation:- AEN (Assistant Engineer)
- Category:- Syllabus
- Status:- Available
- Job Location:- Rajasthan
- Official URL:- https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Written Exam (Prelims & Main)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates who are going to appear in Assistant Engineer Exam 2023, They can check RPSC Recruitment Board AEN Exam Pattern which is given in below-
Scheme of Examination: – The Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:-
(i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination
AEN Prelims Exam Pattern
- The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- Both Papers are objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- The Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts.
|COMPULSORY PAPER||MAX MARKS||TIME|
|General Knowledge, General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and Culture||200||2 Hours|
|List of Optional Papers (any one paper to be opted by a candidate)|
|Civil Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Electrical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Mechanical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|Agricultural Engineering||200||2 Hours|
Main Examination Pattern
The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be conventional type. A candidate must take compulsory subjects and any one of optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subject will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
|Compulsory Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-II||Social aspects of Engineering||100|
|Optional Subjects||Maximum Marks|
Paper-III and Paper IV
|(Any one subject to opted by a candidate from the following list of optional subjects. Each subjects will have two papers)||
200 Marks for each paper
|List of Optional Subjects|
1. Civil Engineering, 2. Electrical Engineering, 3. Mechanical Engineering, 4. Agricultural Engineering
RPSC Assistant Engineer Compulsory Paper Syllabus 2023 PDF
Paper – General Knowledge and General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture:
1. Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance. National &International agencies and their activities. Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
2. History & Culture: – Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India. Major monuments and literary works. Renaissance, struggle for freedom and national integration. History & Culture of Rajasthan with special reference to:-
(a) The medieval background.
(b) Socio-economic life and organisation.
(c) Freedom movement and political awakening.
(d) Political integration.
(e) Dialects and Literature.
(f) Music, Dance & theatre.
(g) Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
(i) Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal
3. General Science: – General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experiences. Candidates are supposed to be familiar with matters such as electronics tele-communications, Satellites and elements of computers (both Hard & Soft Wares), research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes. Environment & pollution etc.
4. Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan: – Food and Commercial Crops of Rajasthan, Agriculture based Industries, Major irrigation and River Valley Projects, Projects for the development of the desert and waste lands. Indira Gandhi Canal Project, growth and location of industries, Industrial raw materials. Mineral based industries, Small scale and Cottage industries, export items Rajasthani handicrafts, Tribes and their economy. Cooperative movement. Tourism Development in Rajasthan. Various five years Plans: Objectives and progress. Major economic problems of Rajasthan and obstacles for economic development. Current budget of Rajasthan and Central Government. Economic Reforms in India and their impact. Commercial banks and other financial institutions in Rajasthan.
5. Geography and Natural Resources:-
(I) Broad – physical features of the world important places, rivers, mountains, continents, oceans.
(II) Ecology and wild – life of India.
(III) Rajasthan’s Physiography: Climate, vegetation and soil regions. Broad physical divisions of Rajasthan. Human resources: problems of population, unemployment, poverty, Drought, famine and desertification in Rajasthan. Natural resources of Rajasthan. Mines and Minerals, forests, Land water. Animals’ resources. Wild-life and conservation. Energy problems and conventional and non-conventional sources of Energy.
Asst Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Machines
- Steel Structure
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Fluid Machines Including Hydrology & Irrigation
- Public Health Engineering
- Highway & Bridges
AEN Prelims Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus
- Field Theory
- Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Materials
- Control System
- Electronics & Communication
- Microprocessor System & Computer
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation
- Power Electronics
Rajasthan PSC AEN Mechanical Engineering Syllabus PDF
- Theory of Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Processes
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Heat Transfer
- Environmental Engineering
- Power Generation
- Fluid Machines & Turbomachines
AEB Agricultural Syllabus PDF
- Surveying , Leveling and land Development
- Soil & Water Conservation
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Processing
- Farm Electrification & Rural housing
- Renewable Energy
RPSC AEN (Civil) Mains Exam Syllabus 2023
Assistant Engineer Hindi Syllabus
- डिग्री (सकारात्मक, तुलनात्मक और उत्कृष्ट)
- त्रुटि में खोलना
- प्रश्नवाचक वाक्य
- क्रिया के साधारण
- विलोम शब्द
- वर्तनी गलती का पता लगाने
- वाक्यांशों और मुहावरों
- समानार्थक शब्द
- मूड और आवाज
- क्रियाविशेषण और संवेदी
- संज्ञा सर्वनाम
Raj PSC Asst Engineer Exam Syllabus- Social aspects of Engineering
- Development Processes
- Rural Economy
- Financing Methods of Infrastructure Projects
- Globalisation of Economy
- Rural energy needs
- Rural Industries
- Development of Science & Technology
- Depletion of natural resources
- Environmental Degradation & Resources Depletion
- Human Relations in industry & Industrial Laws
AEN Agricultural Engineering Syllabus
- Soil & Water Conservation
- Water Resources Development & Management
- Farm Power
- Farm Machinery
- Agricultural Processing
- Surveying Leveling & Land Development
- Farm Electrical & Machine
- Renewable Energy
- Rural Housing
RPSC AEN Exam Syllabus 2023
The syllabus is provide outline guide exam preparation. To know about RPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 syllabus visit our page or official site also. We will provide detailed information about Syllabus for AEN Exam 2023. If you have query or doubt regarding RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus then comment us.