RPSC RAS 2020 Bharti Notification: The RPSC is the largest Staff Selection Commission of Rajasthan, which selects the various staffs for the Rajasthan Govt Jobs. The Latest RPSC Recruitment is to admit various vacancies of RAS for administrative jobs in Rajasthan. The RPSC has taken the responsibility to regulate RAS Recruitment 2020 in whole Rajasthan. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply RPSC RAS Application Form 2020. So Applicants check the RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern on this page.
RPSC RAS Application Form 2020
The Rajasthan PSC soon release RPSC RAS 2020 Notification. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission announce the official notification for selection of candidates at the various posts of RAS. To make eligible for the RPSC RAS Written Examinations, Aspirants also need to fill Application form. The RPSC will release the RAS Application Form 2020. The Applicants who are searching for the Graduation Pass Jobs in Rajasthan can apply for the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS). Applicants are also advised that they must check the RPSC RAS 2020 Vacancy Notification carefully. We have posted the direct web URL to download and apply RPSC Latest Vacancy Application Form.
आरएएस- 2020 भर्ती परीक्षा – जल्द जारी होगा नोटिफिकेशन
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग जल्द ही आरएएस 2020 भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी करेगा। ऑनलाइन आवेदन की प्रक्रिया अप्रैल से शुरू होगी।
RAS 2020 Vacancy Notification Detail
- Conducting Authority: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Name of Post: RAS/ RTS
- Number of Vacancies:Update Soon
- Category: Recruitment
- Status:- Available Soon
- Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RAS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The RPSC Eligibility Criteria for RAS Vacancy available here. It also states that you can participate RPSC Recruitment or not. So you must need to check the some of the important parameters mentioned here before filling the RAS Application Form 2020.
- Applicants should have graduation degree from a government recognized college or university or
- It’s equivalent and the students who are in final year of the graduation can also apply.
- The RAS Age limit is different for all the categories according to the Rajasthan government policies and norms.
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- Maximum age- 40 years
- Age Relaxation is also applicable as category wise
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get 5-year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get 10-year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5-year relaxation.
- Widow or divorced women: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10-years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 years relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years relaxation.
RAS Application Form 2020 Important Dates
Applicants willing to join the RAS Recruitment 2020 check the RPSC RAS Exam Date here. We have posted all important dates on this page. Applicants stay active and take proper action according to the available dates.
|RAS Recruitment 2020 Notification Date||April 2020|
|Online Application Form Start Date||April 20200|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||May 2020|
|Application Fee Last date||May 2020|
|End Date of Application Form Correction||May 2020|
|RAS Pre 2020 Exam Date||August 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||Release Soon|
RPSC RAS 2020 Application Form Fee
Candidates check the RAS Application Form Fee mentioned in the below table.
- Fee Payment Mode is Online or Offline Both
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through Debit, Credit Card or Net Banking
|OBC Category (Creamy Layer)||Rs. 150/-|
RPSC RAS 2020 Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination:- The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two Successive stages-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective
type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||3 Hours|
(a) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
(b) The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
|Paper I||General Studies I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies-II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper-IV||General Hindi & General English||200|
Personality and viva-voce Examination (See rule 15):-
(i) Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
(ii) The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. However for selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate.
How to Fill RPSC RAS Application Form 2020
- Candidates click on the official web link posted below
- Now click on the Registration for New User
- Generate the Registration Number/User ID and Password
- Now again open the page and log in with the User ID and Password
- Fill the essential detail in the available application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Check the RPSC RAS Application Form carefully
- Click on the Submit Button
- Print the generated receipt
RAS Bharti 2020 Notification
Candidates who wants to apply the RAS Bharti 2020 Online form, Now they can check the above given eligibility criteria. They must submit their RPSC RAS Application Form 2020 before closing date. If you have doubt or suggestion then comment us.