SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission Released a SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification on 4th Aug. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2020 may go to check the page to collect attain all the necessary details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Candidates for SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs should have to apply their application form through official site till the last date. The closing date to apply online for this examination is 3rd Sep 2020. Candidates who will qualify in Online test will be called for the Skill Test in Stenography. After that authority will select for this vacancy. We have given complete details about SSC Stenographer Notification, Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Syllabus & Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc.
@ssc.nic.in Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
- Name of the Authority:- Staff Selection Commission
- Designation:- Stenographer (Group C & D)
- No. of the Posts:- Various
- Official Site:- https://ssc.nic.in/
Check Important Dates 2020
Candidates who are going to submit SSC Steno online Application Form, they can check before applying all Important Dates from here.
|SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification Release||
Starting Date of Steno Application From
|Closing Date To Apply For Stenographer||
Steno Admit Card Release on
|SSC Steno Exam Date||
Steno Result Declaration Date
|Steno Skill Test Date||
Final Result Declaration Date
Steno Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission releases SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria which is essential for applying form. SSC Stenographers Grade C&D Examination eligibility details are given here-
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent degree from well repudiated Board or university. The applicants, who are able to show by documentary evidence that result of the exam was declared on or before the date of cut-off and he/she has been passed, will also be applied.
The age of aspirants should be between 18 to 27 years old as on 1.8.2020. (Applicants born not before the date of 2nd August 1993 and not later than 1st August 2002). Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation. So applicants need to check the official notification of SSC for full details.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2020
Steno Recruitment 2020 has released on Aug for Steno Grade C & D Posts. We have suggested to candidates to fill SSC Steno online application 2020 form 4th Aug 2020. After the publishing of SSC Stenographer application form, applicants are advised to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply for Stenographer Online Form 2020?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official site of SSC provided above.
- Click on the Registration Part link.
- Enter OTR (One Time Registration) Form carefully.
- Fill all the personal information, professional details, basic information and contact details & click submit key.
- Now upload your scanned photograph, signature, and certificate in the form.
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- Now Fill the application form with all the required information carefully.
- After that, candidates need to pay SSC Steno application fees online.
- Recheck the application form and then submit the application form.
- download it & take a print out for further use.
SSC Steno Grade (C&D) Notification – Check Now
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only via online application will be accepted @ ssconline.nic.in.
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women are no need to pay any application fees
SSC Steno Exam Syllabus 2020
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
Check Steno Exam Pattern 2020
After applying for application form, Applicants should have to start their Steno exam preparation to get selection in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Participators who are going to enroll in Steno Grade C & D vacancy 2020, They should have to check Steno Exam Pattern and Syllabus also. By the help of exam pattern and syllabus, applicants can start their exam preparation in a simple way.
Stenographer Online Test
- In the Stenographer exam, there will be both exams are online which is written test & Skill test.
- The question papers have 3 section in which – General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, General intelligence and reasoning etc.
- The question papers have total 200 question and time duration will be 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks for 200 question. Each question carry one marks.
- Applicants who have qualified in the online exam they will be further enroll in the skill test.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking for wrong answer.
- According to subject’s No. are provided here-
Name of Subject
No. of Question
|English Language and Comprehension||
General intelligence and reasoning
So applicants are advised to start their Exam preparation for getting qualifying in Stenographer Recruitment 2020. For more help, candidates can also download the last year question papers of Stenographer vacancy.
Stenographer Skill Test
- The stenographer skill test will be conducted at the commission’s regional/sub-regional offices or other centres it will be selected by the SSC authority.
- Applicants who have successfully passed in written exam eligible for skill test . The candidates will be provided one dictation for total 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it is 80 w.p.m speed.
- At the time exam preparation, Applicants should practice the speed of Hindi and English dictation speed.
- Online Written Exam
- Skill Test
Stenographer Previous Year Papers PDF
Candidates who have successfully submit their application form and now prepare the exam, they have focus here that We have given some of the Previous Year Papers of SSC Stenographer to help you to analysis the type of questions asked in examination. It will also help you in understanding exam marking scheme of the question paper. Thus SSC Stenographer last Year Papers will be of useful in qualifying this examination. So practice these practice test more and more time.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection commission will be going to release Stenographer Admit Card 2020 for those who have submit their application form. Stenographer Call letter 2020 can be easily download from official portal. The Hall ticket will be accessible from Nov 2020. Steno Grade C & D Admit Card 2020 will be soon released after completion of submission procedure of the Application form.
Stenographer Cut Off 2020-21
The authority will be released Stenographer Cut-Off Marks 2020 after the written exam & skill test. Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C & D is the minimum marks required by the candidate in order to qualify the examination. SSC Stenographer Cut-Off lists will be soon loaded on officially after declaration of online exam result. Applicants will rank on the basis of the merit list. The Steno cut-off marks official list for many categories will publish by the authority after the examination.
Important SSC Links
|SSC CGL 2020||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020||Click Here|
|SSC Junior Engineer 2020||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Bharti 2020||Click Here|
SSC Steno Exam Result 2020
The SSC Stenographer Result 2020 will announce after 2-3 months of examination procedure. The SSC Steno Grade C & D Result is expected to be out in Feb 2021. SSC Steno 2020 Result will be published on official portal of Staff Selection Commission. The qualified applicants in final result will declare selected in for the post of Stenographer.