SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission has been Released SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification on 20th August. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2022 may go to check the page to collect attain necessary details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Candidates for SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs should have to apply their application form through official site till last date. The closing date to apply online for this examination is 5th Sep 2022. Candidates who will qualify in Online test will be called for the Skill Test in Stenography. After that authority will select for this vacancy. We have given complete details about SSC Stenographer Notification, Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Syllabus & Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc.
@ssc.nic.in Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Name of the Authority:- Staff Selection Commission
- Designation:- Stenographer (Group C & D)
- No. of the Posts:- Various
- Official Site:- https://ssc.nic.in/
Latest Update 3rd Sep:- The Staff Selection Commission has announced Stenographer Tier-I Written Exam Date 2022. The Steno Tier-I Conduct on 17th & 18th Nov 2022. Applied Aspirants can check it through below given link–
Check Important Dates 2022
Candidates who are going to submit SSC Steno online Application Form 2022, They can check before applying all Important Dates from here.
|Dates for submission of online applications||20th Aug 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||5th Sep 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||5th Sep 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||6th Sep 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||6th Sep 2022|
|Date of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ and online payment of
|7th Sep 2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||17th & 18th Nov, 2022|
|Final Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
Steno Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission releases SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria 2022 which is essential for applying form. SSC Stenographers Grade C&D Examination eligibility details are given here-
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent degree from well repudiated Board or university. The applicants, who are able to show by documentary evidence that result of the exam was declared on or before the date of cut-off and he/she has been passed, will also be applied.
- Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022
Steno Recruitment 2022 has released in January for Steno Grade C & D Posts. We have suggested to candidates to fill SSC Steno online application 2022. After the publishing of SSC Stenographer application form, Applicants are advised to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply for Stenographer Online Form 2022?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official site of SSC provided above.
- Click on the Registration Part link.
- Enter OTR (One Time Registration) Form carefully.
- Fill all the personal information, professional details, basic information and contact details & click submit key.
- Now upload your scanned photograph, signature, and certificate in the form.
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- Now Fill the application form with all the required information carefully.
- After that, candidates need to pay SSC Steno application fees online.
- Recheck the application form and then submit the application form.
- download it & take a print out for further use.
SSC Steno Grade (C&D) Notification – Check Now
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- only via online application will be accepted @ ssconline.nic.in.
- The applicants who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women are no need to pay any application fees
SSC Steno Exam Syllabus 2022
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
Check Steno Exam Pattern 2022
After applying for application form, Applicants should have to start their Steno exam preparation to get selection in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Participators who are going to enroll in Steno Grade C & D vacancy 2022, They should have to check Steno Exam Pattern and Syllabus also. By the help of exam pattern and syllabus, applicants can start their exam preparation in a simple way.
Stenographer Online Test
- In the Stenographer exam, there will be both exams are online which is written test & Skill test.
- The question papers have 3 section in which – General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, General intelligence and reasoning etc.
- The question papers have total 200 question and time duration will be 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks for 200 question. Each question carry one marks.
- Applicants who have qualified in the online exam they will be further enroll in the skill test.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking for wrong answer.
- According to subject’s No. are provided here-
|Name of Subject||No. of Question|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
|General intelligence and reasoning||50|
So applicants are advised to start their Exam preparation for getting qualifying in Stenographer Recruitment 2020. For more help, candidates can also download the last year question papers of Stenographer vacancy.
Stenographer Skill Test
- The stenographer skill test will be conducted at the commission’s regional/sub-regional offices or other centres it will be selected by the SSC authority.
- Applicants who have successfully passed in written exam eligible for skill test . The candidates will be provided one dictation for total 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it is 80 w.p.m speed.
- At the time exam preparation, Applicants should practice the speed of Hindi and English dictation speed.
- Online Written Exam
- Skill Test
Stenographer Previous Year Papers PDF
Candidates who have successfully submit their application form and now prepare the exam, they have focus here that We have given some of the Previous Year Papers of SSC Stenographer to help you to analysis the type of questions asked in examination. It will also help you in understanding exam marking scheme of the question paper. Thus SSC Stenographer last Year Papers will be of useful in qualifying this examination. So practice these practice test more and more time.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
Staff Selection commission will be going to release Stenographer Admit Card 2022 for those who have submit their application form. Stenographer Call letter 2022 can be easily download from official portal. The Hall ticket will be accessible from April 2022. Steno Grade C & D Admit Card 2022 will be soon released after completion of submission procedure of the Application form.
Stenographer Cut Off 2022
The authority will be released Stenographer Cut-Off Marks 2022 after written exam & skill test. Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C & D is the minimum marks required by the candidate in order to qualify the examination. SSC Stenographer Cut-Off lists will be soon loaded on officially after declaration of online exam result. Applicants will rank on the basis of the merit list. The Steno cut-off marks official list for many categories will publish by the authority after the examination.
Important SSC Links
|SSC CGL 2022||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2022||Click Here|
|SSC Junior Engineer 2022||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022||Click Here|
SSC Steno Exam Result 2022
The SSC Stenographer Result 2022 will announce after 2-3 months of examination procedure. The SSC Steno Grade C & D Result is expected to be out in Jan 2023. SSC Steno 2022 Result will be published on official portal of Staff Selection Commission. The qualified applicants in final result will declare selected in for the post of Stenographer.