TS SET 2020 Application Form:- Osmania University, Hyderabad ready to release TS SET Notification 2020. Candidates who are eligible & interested than they can apply the TS SET Online Application form 2020. TS SET Application form starts soon. We have provide complete information regarding application form, exam dates, syllabus, admit card & result.
Latest Update:- Osmania University, Hyderabad soon release the online form of Telangana State SET 2020. Online Form starts in June month. Applicants can fill their application form with late fee 3000/- Rs. till the last date.
TS SET Notification 2020
Applicants, The University of Osmania disclose TS SET Notification 2020 in July month. This is a big news for the applicants who are curiously waiting for Telangana SET Application form 2020. This particular notification for Telangana State Eligibility Test. Osmania University has pressed this notification to select the eligible & qualified candidates. Candidates can apply TS SET Online Application Form 2020 on or before closing date without late fee. The complete details of notification are provided in the following sections of this page. The details may include Telangana SET Official Notice 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Admit Card, Results etc. So you can tuned here for latest updates.
Telangana SET Online Application Form 2020
The University has elect qualified Candidates for the research basis. The Osmania University has started to procedure of application form. The TS SET Online Application form start in the upcoming few days. The Telangana SET Online Application form loaded on its official site. Candidates who are waiting for the form for a long time, apply TS TET form. So the candidates number applications is likely to increase.
TS SET 2020 Important Dates
The Examination authority has been disclosed Telangana SET 2020 Dates, We have provides these dates in the below table-
|TS-SET Notification||Release in July 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||July 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications without Fee||July 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||–|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||–|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee||–|
TS SET Hall Ticket Download
(For Hyderabad Centre Only)
|Exam Date of TS SET 2020||–|
TS SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have going to apply for TS SET Application form 2020, firstly they must check the complete Eligibility Parameters of Telangana State Eligibility Test. We have given below the eligibility-
- Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant subjects.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year PG Degree are also eligible.
- Candidates of general category should secure at least 55% of marks. For the candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST/PH/VH categories, should secure at least 50% of marks.
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
TS SET 2020 Application Fee
Applicants who have going to fill the TS SET Application form, They have must pay the application fee according their category-
|Category Name||Application FEE|
Mode of Payment
- The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card/Net banking/EBS, the additional processing charges as applicable will also be debited from the credit/debit card of the candidate.
- After filling all the details for applying online for SET examination, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card during the online filling of the application form indicating their details therein.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Apply TS SET Notification Application Form 2020
If any applicants have face a problem to apply the Telangana SET Application Form, We have given below the simple steps by which you can easily fill your form-
- Firstly, visit the official site of TS SET @www.telanganaset.org
- Now read TS SET Notification 2020 carefully.
- Click on Apply online Key.
- Enter all the required personal details in the given columns.
- Upload your Photo & Signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now Click on the submit button.
- Save & Take a Hard Copy for further use.
Check TS SET 2020 Official Notification
Click Here:- Telangana SET Application Form 2020
- Before submission of the Online Application Form, the candidate should read the notification carefully.
- On behalf of Telangana State Government, the Osmania University announces holding of the State Eligibility Test (SET) for determining the eligibility of Telangana Students for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturer ship in Telangana Universities and Colleges. The TS-SET examination will be conducted in General Studies & 29 subjects at 7 Regional centres of Examination spread across the State.
- The Eligibility for Assistant Professor will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of SET in aggregate. The candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities/Colleges/State Governments, as the case may be.
- The result of the TS-SET will be made available on the website: www.telanganaset.org as and when it is declared. The candidate will not be individually intimated about their result.
TS SET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be conduct in July/ August 2020 in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (10.00 am to 11.00 am)|
|Second||II||200||100 questions all are compulsory||2 Hours (11.15 am to 1.15 pm)|
TS SET Paper I Exam Pattern
- Paper I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Telangana SET Paper II Exam Pattern
- Paper II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I & Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
TS SET Syllabus 2020
Through the UGC guidelines the CSIR/UGC-NET syllabus has been adopted for the conduct of TS-SET for all the 29 subjects for which accreditation is given by UGC.
Question paper for Paper-I is common for all subjects in which SET is conducted and it will be bi-lingual (English and Telugu), Paper-II of certain subjects will also be bilingual. Since Paper II and Paper III have been merged the syllabus of Paper II and Paper III shall now form the Syllabus of Paper II. All questions of Paper II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus of earlier Paper II and Paper III (Including all electives, without options). Syllabus for all SET subjects can be downloaded. TS-SET will not send the syllabus to individual candidates.
Examination Centers of TS SET
|Center Code||Examination Center|
Note: (i) No request for change of center will be entertained under any circumstances.
(ii) For Subjects where the strength of the candidate is less than 150, the examination center will be at Hyderabad only. No requests will be entertained.
TS SET 2020 Admit Card
TS SET 2020 hall tickets will be available from June 2020 through online only. Candidate can download the hall ticket from TS SET official site. To download the hall ticket, Aspirants will be required to fill their Unique Registration Number (URN). TS SET Hall Ticket 2020 will not be sent by post system. The hall ticket will contain the details like name of the candidates, exam date, time, and venue etc. Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of exam along with the valid id proof like Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport etc.
Process & Criteria for Declaration of TS SET Result
Candidate should secure Minimum Score in TS SET 2020 to get the eligibility for lectureship.
|Category||Minimum marks to be obtained|
|General||40 marks (40%)||40 marks (40%)||75 marks (50%)|
|OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PH/VH||35 marks (35%)||35 marks (35%)||60 marks (40%)|
The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for Assistant Professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of SET.
The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of Telangana.
TS SET 2020 Certificate
Candidates should note that No mark sheet will be given from the SET office either qualified or not qualified. No revaluations of papers are allowed for SET Examination. The SET agency will issue TS SET Certificates to the qualified candidates after the announcement of TS SET 2020 Results careful verification of the concerned certificates of the candidate. The same photograph of the candidate which is printed on the hall ticket will also be printed on the certificate to be issued by the Office of the TS-SET. If you have any query or doubt regarding TS SET Notification 2020, Than you can comment us.