UPSC Exam Calendar 2021-22
The Union Public Service Commission responsible for consultative on all matters relating to recruitment. UPSC commission charge examinations for appointment to services of the Union. Those who are preparing for public service commission, this is great news that UPSC Exam board has published UPSC Exam Calendar 2021 for next year. Job Seekers can download information of UPSC Exam Calendar 2021 in PDF format. We are providing direct link for downloading UPSC Recruitment 2021, which is provided below in same web page. The Union Public Service Commission is well-known authority which held many type of examinations like as Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Examination and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination. Yearly these examinations get conducted at many examination centers.
Update on 12th July:- यूपीएससी प्री : दो चरणों में बदल सकते है परीक्षा केंद्र
यूपीएससी : रिवाइज कैलेंडर हुआ जारी
UPSC Exam Calendar 2021 Dates & Details
As we know that exams charged by UPSC are toughest exam in India. Yearly Union Public Service Commission releases the various notifications and exam schedules the recruitment procedure according to UPSC Exam Calendar Dates. The Union Public Service Commission has given all information about UPSC Tentative Exam Schedule in next year. UPSC has released UPSC Exam Calendar 2021 through its official website. Aspirants who are preparing for UPSC exam can download it from the its home page.
Download UPSC Calendar 2021 | Exams Center
Union Public Service Commission will held all competitive exam as per given in Exam Calendar. If there is change in the UPSC Exam Schedule 2021, the officials will intimate the details on their official site.
|Examination Name||Date of Notification||Last Date of receipt of Applications||Date of Commencement of Exam||
|1.||Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021||07-10-2020||27-10-2020||21-02-2021 (Sunday)||1 Day|
|2.||C.D.S. Examination (I), 2021||28.10.2020||17.11.2020||07-02-2021 (Sunday)||1 Day|
|3.||Reserved for UPSC RT/ Examination||21-02-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|4.||Reserved for UPSC RT/ Examination||07-03-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|5.||CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2021||02-12-2020||22-12-2020||14-03-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|6.||N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (I), 2021||30-12-2020||19-01-2021||18-04-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|7.||Reserved for UPSC RT for the posts of EO/AO in the EPFO||09-05-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|8.||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021||10-02-2021||02-03-2021||27-06-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|9.||Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021
through CS(P) Examination 2021
|10.||Reserved for UPSC RT/ Examination||04-07-2021 (Sunday)||1 Days|
|11.||I.E.S./I.S.S. Examination, 2021||07.04.2021||27.04.2021||16-07-2021 (Friday)||3 DAYS|
|12.||Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020||17-07-2021 (Saturday)||2 DAYS|
|13.||Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021||07-04-2021||27-04-2021||18-07-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|14.||Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2021||15-04-2021||05-05-2021||08-08-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|15.||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021||05-05-2021||25-05-2021||29-08-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|16.||Reserved for UPSC RT/ Examination||29-08-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|17.||N.D.A. & N.A. Examination (II), 2021||09-06-2021||29-06-2021||05-09-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|18.||Reserved for UPSC RT/ Examination||12-09-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|19.||Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021||17-09-2021 (Friday)||5 DAYS|
|20.||Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2021||10-10-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|21.||C.D.S. Examination (II), 2021||04-08-2021||24-08-2021||14-11-2021 (Sunday)||1 DAY|
|22.||Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2021||21-11-2021 (Sunday)||10 DAYS|
|23.||S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE||15-09-2021||05-10-2021||11-12-2021 (Sunday)||2 DAYS|
Note: The dates of notification, commencement and duration of Examinations/ RTs are liable to alteration, if the circumstances so warrant.
सिविल सर्विसेज : 10 लाख से अधिक उम्मीदवार करते है आवेदन, परीक्षा में सिर्फ 50% उपस्थिति
यूपीएससी परीक्षाओं में फॉर्म विदड्रॉल के लिए यह है प्रक्रिया
List of UPSC Exams
(1) IAS (Indian Administrative Service) :- The Indian Administrative Service is the premier administrative civil service of the Government of India. IAS is the repudiated administrative post among the 24 services like IPS, IFS etc.
IAS is the stable authority in India and forms a part of the executive branch. IAS is one of the 3 All India Services, its cadre can be employed by both the Union Government, the State Governments and public-sector undertakings.
IAS officer is provided administrative control of an entire district as a District Collector. IAS officers also represent Government of India at international level in mutual and multilateral compromise.
(2) IES (Indian Engineering Services):-
A combined competitive examination is held by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services. The Examination constitutes of a written examination followed by an interview for the personality test. The recruitment of qualified applicants is made under the following categories:
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
(3) IES ISS (Indian Economic Service/ Indian Stat) :- Union Public Service Commission charges the Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination Yearly.
Civil Services Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
There are some steps about the Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021. Aspirants need to keep in their mind before they apply for the examination. It is mandatory for fulfill the points to be eligible to apply for the civil services examination.
- Applicants must be the citizen of India, first.
- He must have passed the bachelor level examination from any reputed or recognized institute or university.
- The minimum and maximum age of the aspirants must be 21 years and 32 years respectively.
- The Applicants of the reserved category will be provide relaxation in the upper age.
- The relaxation in the upper age for the candidates of the SC and ST category will be 5 years.
- The applicants of the OBC category will get the age relaxation of 3 years.
Civil Services Jobs Application form 2021
Aspirants can check how they fill UPSC Civil Services Application Form. Candidates can get information as for how they can fill civil services examination application form? The details are as provided here:
- The civil services online application form will be accessible online on the official site of UPSC.
- The official portal of UPSC is ‘www.upsc.gov.in’.
- Applicants will fill all the mandatory information in the application form like as their name, age, educational qualification,
- There will be given space in the online application form where candidates shall have to upload the scanned photo and the signature.
- Besides that, Applicant must pay the application fee which through online mode only.
- The application fee for all the applicants of the general and OBC category will be Rs. 100.
- For the female applicants and the candidates of the SC and ST category, the application fee will be exempted from being paid.
- The application fee can be paid thru the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Govt Exam Calendar 2021
|UPSC Exam Calendar 2021||Click Here|
|SSC Exam calendar 2021||Click Here|
|IBPS Exam Calendar 2021||Click Here|
|MP Vyapam Exam Calendar 2021||Click Here|
|MPPSC Exam calendar 2021||Click Here|
Civil Services Exam Admit Card
After applying and submitting UPSC Online Application Form, applicants will have to submit the application form. then candidates will be download admit card from UPSC.
- The admit card will be available on the official site of UPSC.
- Candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card in PDF format.
- After downloading the admit card, Applicants can take the printout of the same.
- There will separate admit card for all the participators.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to take the UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket along with them at the exam centre to be eligible to enter in the exam hall.
Civil Services Exam Pattern 2021
There are 3 stages of the Civil Services Exam and exam pattern. For stages of examination will remain as contradictory to the speculations of changes in the civil services exam pattern. The exam pattern will be as provided in the steps:
- There will be 2 stages of the examination like as the preliminary examination and Mains examination.
- The Pre-exam will include 2 question papers which will e conducted on the same day in two shifts i.e. in the morning and evening shifts.
- The Mains exam will consist of 9 question papers and the information have been provided in the tables below.
- The Mains exam will include the interview also.
Details of the Civil Services Pre Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Papers||Details of the question papers||Total Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Paper – I(General Studies)||General Studies – This paper will be counted for qualifying to write the Civil Services Mains exam.||200 Marks||Two Hours|
|2.||Paper- II (CSAT)||Aptitude test (CSAT) – This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper. However, marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.||200 Marks||Two Hours|
|Total||400 Marks||4 Hours|
Details of the Civil Services Mains Exam
|S.No.||Papers||Details of the question paper||Total marks|
|1.||Paper – A||Language
Candidate can take any Modern Indian language but this paper is of qualifying nature
|2.||Paper – B||English –
This paper is of qualifying nature
|3.||Paper – I||EssayCan be written in the medium or language of the candidate’s choice||250 Marks|
(Indian Heritage and Culture,
History, and Geography of the World and Society)
|5.||Paper-III||General Studies -II:
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
|6.||Paper-IV||General Studies -III
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
|7.||Paper-V||General Studies -IV
(Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)
Marks carried by General Studies papers are 4X 250=1000
|8.||Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||250 Marks|
|9.||Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper II
(Candidate is allowed to take up literature as an optional subject “without the condition of having it at the graduation level.)
|Sub Total (Written test)
(Marks of English and Language will not be counted in the total tally of marks for the written exam.)
|Grand Total||2025 Marks|
Note: A aspirant is permitted to use any one language from the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution or English as the medium of writing the examination.
Civil Services Exam Result/ UPSC Exam Calendar 2021
- After the declaration of the Civil Services Pre Exam, applicants will get the UPSC result within 4 or 5 weeks.
- Those, who qualify in the Pre-exam, will be eligible to enroll in the mains exam.
- The mains exam will be conduct after three months later of the announcement of the result.
- UPSC result of the mains exam will be released after the duration of 5 or 6 weeks.
- Henceforth, the interview of the successful candidates will be conducted.
- The UPSC final result of the exam will accessible in the month of March or June next year.
- The result of all the stages of the examination will be declared on the official site of UPSC.