Assam Police 2019 Vacancy: Finally the Assam Police Department has released the Assam Police Recruitment 2019 on 756 Grade III & IV in Assam Police. Large number of Aspirants searching for the Police Jobs in Assam State. The Police Department has been release the Assam Police Constable 2019 Vacancy Notification. Applicants can apply the online Application form before 31st Jan 2019. Here on this page, the Information regarding the Assam Police Grade IV & III Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Process, Admit Card and more other detail.
Latest Update:- Hello Aspirants, The Assam Police Recruitment Board has been released 756 Grade III & IV Vacancy for the Eligible candidates. The Assam Police Online Form Apply from 3rd Jan to 31st Jan 2019.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019
Aspirants belonging to the Assam state are now glad to inform that the Assam Police Recruitment Board has been declare the Assam Police Recruitment 2019. The Assam Police disclose the 756 Grade III & IV vacant posts of in the Assam Police Department. Assam Police declare the official notification on Jan 2019 for Assam Police Grade III & IV Vacancy Notification. We also provide the link regarding the Assam Police Bharti 2019. Assam Police open the advertisement for the recruitment of candidates every year. To make eligible for the Assam Police Jobs, Aspirants also need to fill the Assam Police Application Form 2019. For more updates you can check the below given info.
Assam Police Grade III & IV 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in the Assam Police Recruitment 2019 can apply through the online mode. The Assam Police Grade III & IV Online Form 2019 provide by Assam Police Board. Applicants are now eager to fill the application form. The application fee is charged by Assam Police Board. Candidates need to visit the Assam Police Online Web platform to fill up the Assam Police Online Form 2019. Here we have posted some of the guidelines and informative steps to apply for the Assam Police Latest Vacancy.
Assam Police Jobs 2019 Notification Detail
|Organizing Body||Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of posts||Grade III & IV|
|Notification Release Date||30th Dec 2018|
Assam Police Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for the Assam Police Vacancy 2019, also need to satisfy the given Assam Police SI Eligibility Criteria. The Applicants do not apply for the Assam Police Latest Vacancy without compiles the given eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must be citizen of India and ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Foreigners and NRI are not applicable
Assam Police Grade III & IV Age Limit
- Candidate should not be more than 54 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2018 (irrespective of caste i.e. General, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST-P & ST-H). (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2000 and on or after 01-01-1964).
- For the posts of Jr. Assistant in Forests Department, the minimum age is 21. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1997 and on or after 01-01-1964).
- Applicants must check the Educational qualification according their post in the official notification.
Assam Police Application Fee
The candidates shall have to pay the application fee as under
- General:- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/MPBC:- 150
- BPL Certificate Candidates:- Nil
Assam Police Jobs 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates whose applicants are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the medical officer present in the selection board, he will be debarred from participating in the other posts. You can also check the Assam Police Constable Selection Process given here.
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria :-
For Grade III Post
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 50 questions and each question will be of 2 (two) marks.
- Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
- The questions will be set in three parts as under:
1. Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension – 20 Marks
2. Matters relating to History and – 15 Marks
Culture of Assam and India
3. General Knowledge – 15 Marks
For Grade IV Posts
The selection procedure to be followed is as per existing Service Rule of the Department concerned.
How to Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- The Application Mode is offline
- Applicants fill the Assam Police Application Form 2019.
- Candidates click on the link mentioned below.
- The Assam Police Jobs Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill application Form carefully with appropriate information
- Save the User ID and Password for future use.
- Send this application form in the below address
Central Helpline numbers: 7636071992 / 7636071993/ 7636071991
Whatsapp Helpline: 7636071991
Assam Police Admit Card 2019
The Assam-Police also provide the Constable/ SI/ ASI Admit Card to the candidates for the written test. The Assam Police Exam Date is not available yet. Assam Police Grade III & IV Admit Card 2019 will available before the 15 days of exam date. The Assam Police Call Letter will available on the official portal of Assam Police Department. If you have any query or Suggestion Regarding Assam Police Recruitment 2019 then comment to us.