Assam Police SI 2019 Vacancy: Finally the Assam Police Department has released the Assam Police Recruitment 2019 on 68 Sub Inspector in Assam Police. Large number of Aspirants searching for the Police Jobs in Assam State. The Police Department has been release the Assam Police SI 2019 Vacancy Notification. Applicants can apply the online Application form before 28th Feb 2019. Here on this page, the Information regarding the Assam Police SI 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Process, Admit Card and more other detail.
Latest Update:- Hello Aspirants, The Assam Police Recruitment Board has been released 68 Sub Inspector Vacancy for the Eligible candidates. The Assam Police SI Online Form Apply from 1st Feb to 28th Feb 2019.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019
Aspirants belonging to the Assam state are now glad to inform that the Assam Police Recruitment Board has been declare the Assam Police Recruitment 2019. The Assam Police disclose the 68 Sub Inspector vacant posts of in the Assam Police Department. Assam Police declare the official notification on 1st Feb 2019 for Assam Police SI 2019 Vacancy Notification. We also provide the link regarding the Assam Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2019. Assam Police open the advertisement for the recruitment of candidates every year. To make eligible for the Assam Police Jobs, Aspirants also need to fill the Assam Police Application Form 2019. For more updates you can check the below given info.
Assam Police SI 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in the Assam Police Recruitment 2019 can apply through the online mode. The Assam Police SI Online Form 2019 provide by Assam Police Board. Applicants are now eager to fill the application form. The application fee is charged by Assam Police Board. Candidates need to visit the Assam Police Online Web platform to fill up the Assam Police SI 2019 Application Form. Here we have posted some of the guidelines and informative steps to apply for the Assam Police Latest Vacancy.
Assam Police SI Jobs 2019 Notification
|Organizing Body||Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of posts||Sub Inspector|
|Notification Release Date||1st Feb 2019|
Assam Police Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for the Assam Police SI Vacancy 2019, also need to satisfy the given Assam Police SI Eligibility Criteria. The Applicants do not apply for the Assam Police Latest Vacancy without compiles the given eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must be citizen of India and ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Foreigners and NRI are not applicable
Assam Police SI Age Limit
- Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st January 2019. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1995).
Relaxation: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST (H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) 3 years in respect of trained Home Guard who have served for a period of 3 years or more.
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration)
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment.
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Assam Police Application Fee
The candidates shall have to pay the application fee as under
- General:- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/MPBC:- 150
- BPL Certificate Candidates:- Nil
Assam Police Sub Inspector Physical Criteria
|Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men)
|Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Assam Police Jobs 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates whose applicants are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the medical officer present in the selection board, he will be debarred from participating in the other posts. You can also check the Assam Police Constable Selection Process given here.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- Duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST :- 40 Marks
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
a) 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
b) Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244 cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
a) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
b) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
How to Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- The Application Mode is offline
- Applicants fill the Assam Police Application Form 2019.
- Candidates click on the link mentioned below.
- The Assam Police Jobs Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill application Form carefully with appropriate information
- Save the User ID and Password for future use.
- Send this application form in the below address
Central Helpline numbers: 7636071992 / 7636071993/ 7636071991
Whatsapp Helpline: 7636071991
Assam Police Admit Card 2019
The Assam-Police also provide the Constable/ SI/ ASI Admit Card to the candidates for the written test. The Assam Police Exam Date is not available yet. Assam Police SI Admit Card 2019 will available before the 15 days of exam date. The Assam Police Call Letter will available on the official portal of Assam Police Department. If you have any query or Suggestion Regarding Assam Police Recruitment 2019 then comment to us.