EPFO Stenographer Syllabus 2023 Check Subject Wise Exam Pattern Complete PDF through the below given official details. Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has announced 185 Vacancies for Stenographer. Now Applicants who are applied their EPFO Steno Application Form 2023, They can check EPFO Steno Exam Syllabus Official here. We have provide Steno Subject Wise Exam Pattern PDF.
EPFO Stenographer Syllabus 2023
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has release EPFO Stenographer Syllabus 2023. All the Candidates can check EPFO Steno Exam Syllabus Subject Wise also. Through the Stenographer Syllabus, Candidates can know about the Exam Pattern, Marks Weightage, Total Questions, Question Type. In the EPFO Steno Syllabus General Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension Subjects are covered. We have advised to Candidates that they can focus on these Subject and Also solve the Practice Model Papers. Aspirants can click on the below given EPFO Stenographer Exam Pattern link & access it for preparation use.
@epfindia.gov.in Steno Recruitment Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
|Last Date to Apply form
|26th April 2023
|Steno Exam Date
Selection Process of EPFO Stenographer 2023
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Skill Test. You can check below given Selection Criteria also-
- Stage 1: Computer Based Examination (Phase-I)
- Stage 2: Skill Test in Stenography (for shortlisted candidates only)
- Document Verification
- Final Selected candidates list
EPFO Stenographer Exam Scheme 2023/ Steno Exam Pattern
The details of the Computer Based Examination are mentioned below-
Phase- I Examination
|2 Hours 10 Minutes (130 Minutes)
|General Awareness (includes Computer Awareness)
|English Language and Comprehension
- Each Question shall have 4 Marks.
- Question Paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only. The question will be set both in English and Hindi except part-III i.e. English Language and Comprehension.
- The marks obtained in Phase – I will be considered for final selection on merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- Total marks 800.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ration of 1:10 about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase- I.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II Examination
Skill Test in Stenography
Candidates who are shortlisted in Phase-I examination will be required to appear in the skill test for stenography. Time allotted is as under-
- Dictation: 10 Minutes at the rate of 80 words per minute. (Dictation will be computer based)
- Transcription: 15 Minutes (English) / 65 minutes (Hindi). (Only on Computer)
Note:- Skill Test in Stenography will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
EPFO Stenographer Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise/ Topic Wise
General Aptitude Syllabus
General Knowledge / Awareness
English With Comprehension
FAQ- EPFO Steno Topic Wise Syllabus PDF
Ans- Total 200 Questions asked in the stenographer Phase-I Examination.
Ans- Total 2 Hours 10 Minutes (130 Minutes) will be provided for Steno Exam.
Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2023 EPFO Download
We have provide above complete exam pattern & Syllabus of EPFO Stenographer Exam 2023. We have inform that they can start their exam preparation by which they can secure their selection in Steno Exam. We have update EPFO Steno Syllabus 2023 also. If you have query or doubt than comment us.