GBPUAT Counselling Schedule:- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology conduct the GBPUAT Counselling 2019. Applicants who are searching Counselling Schedule, They can check the complete Counselling Process. We have given below the complete official updates also-
Latest Update 17th July 2019:- GBPUAT has Released Vacant seats available for counseling (U.G Programmes) on 27.07.2019. Candidates can check it form the link which is given in the below link–
GBPUAT Counselling 2019
The GBPUAT conduct the counselling process UG & PG Courses admission. The Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology conduct this entrance counselling. Candidates who are willing to have admission in the UG & PG program can take on the GBPUAT Counselling 2019 for the academic year. You can get the complete info about the GBPUAT 2019 Counselling Schedule and much more. The Counselling Process will be starting in July. Counselling Letter and other important dates will release by the University to conduct the Counselling. For more info please get in touch.
GBPUAT 2019 Counselling Schedule/ Dates
The Counselling will be online/ offline Campus Counselling. Applicants must bring their complete documents which may be required at the time of counselling or admission. Counselling will be conduct soon.
Dates of Reporting and Counselling
|24 to 28th July 2019|
|MCA & M.Tech||
28th to 29th July 2019
|29 to 31 July 2019|
31st July to 1st August 2019
Reporting after 1st Counselling for B.Tech
|15th to 19th July 2019|
|Reporting after 2nd Counselling for B.Tech||
20th to 25th July 2019
Reporting after 3rd Counselling for B.Tech
26th July to 29th July 2019
Documents Required For GBPUAT Counselling 2019
Applicants need to visit the counseling center only on day that is specified as per their rank. Students have required to bring the original documents along with the set of photocopies of documents-
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Counseling Letter
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution, you had studied last
- An affidavit in format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on back side
- Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation
- DEMAND DRAFT for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
Counseling Fee : Candidates should pay the Counseling Fee of Rs. 2060/- For Participating in The First Round Of B.Tech Counseling.
Check GBPUAT Counselling 2019 Call Letter
We have given simple steps, Students may follow to download the call letter-
- Firstly , visit the official site.
- Enter the Roll Number, DOB in the given columns.
- Now press the submit key.
- Save & Download the Counselling Admit Card 2019.
Click Here:- GBPUAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
GBPUAT 2019 Counselling Letter
As per the latest details, the GBPUAT Admit Cards will be release through online. Candidates can get their Counselling Letter through online process. They can take help to download the counselling letter through registration no and Date of birth. The authority release a notification for Counselling. Candidates are invited in online mode through the site. The GBPUAT Counselling Letter 2019 will be available on university website.