HPTET Nov Online Application Form:- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has release the HPTET Notification 2020. Candidates who have Eligible in HPTET 2020 Exam, They can apply HP TET 2020 Online Application Form. We have given below the Complete Details of Himachal Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. The HPBOSE disclose the HPTET 2020 Nov Official Notification on 19th Sep.
HPTET Notification 2020
The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET Nov 2020) is being conducted by Board of School Education through a Test. The objective is to ensure National Standards and Benchmark of Teacher Quality in the recruitment procedure in accordance with the national Council for teacher Education (NCTE). Eligible and interested aspirants can apply the HPTET Online Application form 2020 before the last date. The HPTET Online form start from September 2020. So we have advice to Applicants that apply the HPBOSE TET Nov Registration form also. We have provided complete HPTET eligibility Criteria. So before filling the application form, You must check complete HPBOSE TET Notification.
HPBOSE TET 2020 Online Application Form
Applicants can apply for HPTET Online Registration 2020 through online mode after visiting the official site. HPTET Selection Process will be based on exam will conduct for final selection. The HPBOSE TET Online Application Form 2020 should be closed till October 2020. Contenders can correction on the HP TET form. Aspirants who have satisfied the all eligibility parameters can apply the Himachal Pradesh TET Form.
@hpbose.org TET Nov 2020 Exam Dates
|1.||HP TET online Registration Open||September 2020|
|2.||Closing Date of HPTET Application Form||October 2020|
|3.||Admit Card Release Date||4 days before the Exam Date|
|4.||HP TET Nov 2020 Exam Date||November month|
|5.||Result Date||December 2020|
|6.||Document Verification & Personal Interview||–|
HPBOSE TET Nov 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Participators who have going to fill the HPBOSE TET form, They all are check the Eligibility Criteria which have given below
- Candidates must have passed their senior secondary exam (12th) with minimum 45% marks.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree in arts and commerce with 50% marks in elementary education.
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary school exam with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must have a bachelor degree viz., B.Sc. or B.Ed. and must have obtained 50% in elementary education.
- Aspirants must have completed the higher secondary school education with 50% marks.
- Candidates must be the holder of bachelor level degree and must have secured 50% marks in the elementary education.
Eligibility Criteria for ‘Shastri’:-
They must have qualified the ‘Shastri’ with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university by Himachal Pradesh Government.
Hindi Language Teacher:-
- Candidates must have a bachelor level degree and must have studied Hindi as one of the subjects.
Punjabi Language Teacher:-
- Candidates must have completed bachelor level degree in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
Urdu Language Teacher:-
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree (arts) where he must have studied Urdu as one of the subjects.
Junior Basic Training:-
- Candidates must have qualified the senior secondary school exam with 50% marks and must have completed the bachelor degree also.
There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.
|GENERAL & their Sub Categories||Rs. 800/-(Rupees Eight Hundred only)|
|OBC/ST/SC/PHH||Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)|
How to Apply HP TET Online Application Form/ HPTET Notification
- Application Form 2020 will be available on the official site of the HPBOSE.
- Candidates can fill and apply the application in the required format with the correct details.
- You will have to attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- There will be an application fee which each applicant will pay before making the submission of the application form.
- The application fee will Rs. 800 for all the candidates of the general category while the application fee for the candidates of the reserved category such as SC and ST will be Rs. 500.
- It is necessary to take the printout of the application form with the registration number for the future use.
HPBOSE TET Nov 2020 Notification
Interested candidates need to apply HPTET Application Form on or before the closing date. Contenders who want to appear in the HPTET Examination 2020 must read carefully Recruitment Notification before going to fill application in order to finds eligibility criteria. Applicants must check the HPTET Notification 2020 must refer our portal that is Govtexamsadda.com. We are providing the direct official notification link and online application link for the convenience of the candidates here.