Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus:- The MHA Intelligence Bureau Department released 1054 vacancy for Security Assistant. Now the board has been upload IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018. Here, Our team has been given IB Security Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018-19. So you can check below the complete details.
Latest Update:- MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Conduct on 17th Feb 2019, So aspirants can check & Download their Admit Card through below given details–
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018
The IB Department uploaded the Exam Syllabus of Security Assistant. The Intelligence Bureau currently release the official advertisement for the recruitment of 1054 Security Asst. vacancy. Contenders who have filled the IB Security Assistant Online Form 2018 can now access the IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF from here. The IB will elect the aspirants on the basis of the Written Examination conduct soon by the board. Applicants must need to begin the exam study through officially released the IB Security Executive syllabus 2018 PDF. Contenders can access the IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus via the link given on this page. Along the written exam syllabus, We have given the Security Assistant Exam Pattern also.
IB Security Assistant 2018 Syllabus PDF Download
The Examination authority now upload the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus PDF. Contenders who have submit their form they are access the IB Security Asst. Syllabus and start their exam preparation to secure selection. As per the news, IB Security Assistant 2018 Syllabus
@mha.gov.in Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Security Asst. Exam Syllabus 2018
|Department Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
IB Security Assistant 2018-19 Selection Process
- Applicant has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- Aspirants required Minimum Qualifying Marks of IB Security Assistant, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under-
Same as category wise
- However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies
may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- Candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/ personality test.
- Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of
combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
- The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
|Tier- I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier- II||Descriptive type:
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Security Asst. Subjects and topics of the examination are enclosed in IB Security Executive Syllabus 2018. Candidates must refer Intelligence Bureau Syllabus & Test Pattern to prepare for the written test.
IB Security Assistant English Syllabus 2018 PDF
- English comprehension
- One word substitution
- Idioms & phrases
- Cloze Test
- Jumble Sentences
Intelligence Bureau General Awareness Syllabus Download
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
- Current national & International events
- World History & World geography
- sports etc.
Security Assistant IB Intelligence Bureau Syllabus 2018
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus- Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Analysis, judgement
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Verbal and figure
- Non Verbal Reasoning.
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Asst Tier II Syllabus- Descriptive Exam
Paper II Will be Descriptive Type Test on English Language. Questions will be from English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence. This part will be designed to Check English Writing Skill & Analytical Ability.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-19 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who are willing to prepare for the written exam and searching for the best ideas can see here. We are giving the outstanding Preparation Tips for IB Security Assistant Exam for the guidance of applicants.
- Complete all the high weightage concepts for the examination purpose.
- Give more priority for the important topics.
- During the exam preparation, Make the study notes.
- Revise all the important topic many times.
- Practice old question papers & model papers & attend the mock test also.
Latest Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018
Aspirants are suggested to refer only official IB Security Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern, because the Intelligence Bureau Department prepare the written exam paper from the IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 only. If you have any query than comment us.