NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Written Exam Pattern Download PDF:- Dear Candidates, The RSMSSB CHO Syllabus 2023 for Written Exam available now. Applicants who are applying for Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Form can check RSMSSB Rajasthan CHO Written Exam Pattern 2023 here. We have updated Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern below on this page.
कम्युनिटी हेल्थ ऑफिसर्स की परीक्षा में पेपर आउट होने के आरोपों के बाद अब उम्मीदवार पेपर दोबारा आयोजित करवाने की मांग कर रहे है। इसी कड़ी में बुधवार को कई अभ्यर्थियों ने एनएचएम मिशन निदेशक सुधीर कुमार शर्मा से मुलाकात की। उम्मीदवारों ने सीएचओ फेडरेशन संरक्षक भरत बेनीवाल के नेतृत्व में अपनी बात भी अधिकारीयों के सामने रखी। उम्मीदवारों का कहना था कि दो माह के बाद भी अब तक इस पर कोई निर्णय नहीं लिया गया। इस पर एनएचएम मिशन निदेशक ने जल्द ही इस मामले में ठोस निर्णय लेने का आश्वासन दिया। वहीं उम्मीदवारों का कहना था कि जल्द निर्णय नहीं होने पर प्रदर्शन किया जाएगा।
NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023
The Raj Swasthya Mission Board, Rajasthan has released NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023. Applicants can access Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise. The NHM Rajasthan Exam Syllabus Pattern help in written exam of CHO Eligibility Test 2023. Applicants who have completed their NHM Rajasthan CHO 2023 Online Form then start their exam preparation to qualify this exam and download their exam pattern. We have provide NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern 2023 PDF. We have provide various subject syllabus like as General Awareness, Basics of Human Body, Basic Concepts of Public Health, Child Health, Family Planning and many more. We have suggest to candidates that they have practice CHO Previous year papers also.
Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023
The Examination Department (Raj Swasthya) has upload NM CHO Syllabus 2023 PDF in Hindi. The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare released official update regarding NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Syllabus 2023. So stay aware and make continue exam preparation. This exam consist various subject in Raj CHO Official Syllabus 2023 PDF. We have provide complete exam pattern & syllabus PDF also. Eligible Candidates access Subject Community Health Officer Eligibility Test Syllabus in PDF format.
@rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in CHO Exam Syllabus 2023 Details Check
|Exam Conducting Authority||The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||CHO Exam|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
NHM Rajasthan CHO 2023 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned detailed NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam Pattern along with CHO Syllabus on this web page.
- Exam Mode: Online CBT
- Total Questions: 100
- Marks: 100
- Duration: 120 Minutes
|Subject Name||Questions||Time Duration|
Check Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise
Aspirants, Provide CHO Rajasthan Syllabus 2023 complies with official criteria. After getting Exam syllabus here, also compare it from official syllabus also. So you should get correct data.
|General Knowledge Syllabus||Aptitude Syllabus||Reasoning Syllabus|
Syllabus for Recruitment of Contractual CHOs-2023- Concerned Subject
A. General Awareness
B. Basics of Human Body
C. Basics Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at Various Levels.
- Environmental Health and Sanitation.
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation of Data.
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control.
D. Child Health
- Essential Care of Newborn at Birth.
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems.
- Integrated Management of “Neonatal and Childhood illness.
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakaram.
- Universal Immunization Programme (UIP).
E. Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Gynecological Conditions.
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques and Counseling.
- Medical Abortions and MTP act.
- Counseling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents.
- Management of Teenage Pregnancies.
F. Maternal Health
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- Ante Natal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of Complications
- Post Partum Care
G. Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Zoonotic Diseases
H. Non-Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Non-Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases -1
- Non-Communicable Diseases -2
- Occupational Diseases
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Nutrition for Infants,Child, Adolescent and Elderly
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases, Food Safety
J. Skills Based
- Public Health Skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies
- Maternal Health Skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Newborn and Child Health Skills
K. General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- Common Conditions – Gastro Intestinal System
- Common Conditions- Respiratory System
- Common Conditions- Heart, Urinary System and Blood Disorders
- Common Conditions- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions
- Disaster Management
L. General Pharmacology
- Essential Drugs
M. General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT & Ophthaalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions- 1
- Common Surgical Conditions- 2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening of Common Cancers
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management, Account and Computing
- Records and Reports
NHM Exam Preparation Tips
- Search for latest NHM CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Examination.
- Solve previous year question papers for better preparation of Exams.
- Practice sample papers on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Attend Mock Tests online series for preparation.
- Make notes for last time revision for the test.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly till the exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. How to get NHM CHO Syllabus?
Ans. Candidates can download NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus PDF through official site.
Q.2. What are the sections present in NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam?
Ans. General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, Concerned Subjects are the sections involved in CHO Exam.
Q.3. What is the time limit for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam?
Ans. The time limit for NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam 2023 is 2 Hours.
Q.4. Will the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam be conducted offline?
Ans. The NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam will be conducted in online mode.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Syllabus PDF 2023 Download
Applicants must get NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023 through this page. They can start preparation for written examination in given duration. NHM Rajasthan CHO Previous Papers help to get an idea about question paper structure. If you have query or suggestion then comment us.