Punjab NHM CHO Result 2022 Community Health officer Exam Merit List:- Aspirants, The National Health Mission & Family Welfare Punjab has Conducted Community Health Officer Written Examination on 7th Aug 2022. Candidates who had attempted written exam can check Punjab NHM CHO Result 2022. We have given complete details regarding Punjab Community Health Officer Results, Cut off, Merit List updates here.
Latest Update:- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot ready to declare CHO result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for Punjab NHM organized CHO exam held on 7th Aug can check their score cards–
- Result of Written Test for the Post of CHO Dated 07-08-2022
- download Rollno for recruitment test for Community Health Officer
Punjab NHM CHO Result 2022
The NHM Punjab had conducted a Community Health Officer Exam for various vacancies. Aspirants are searching for NHM Punjab CHO Result 2022 can get it here through above given link. Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2022 declare in Sep month. The officials has announce Punjab NHM CHO Result on the official site of National Health Mission. Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2022 Release in Sep month. After releasing Result, We should upload Punjab NHM CHO Cut off Marks Category Wise also. Candidates, NHM Punjab CHO Merit List 2022 will release through Online Mode. We have also provide CHO Expected Cut off 2022 on this page. Aspirants can get shortlisted according to the Punjab CHO Selection List.
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2022
The NHM Punjab successfully conducted CHO Written Exam on 7th Aug 2022, Next event of authority is to prepare and release CHO Exam Result, Cut off & Merit List. Punjab NHM CHO Answer Key 2022 available online. So, Participators can compare their Answers via official Paper Solution and check tentative marks. After the declaration of the Punjab Community Health Officer Result, Aspirants start accessing Result 2022. We are ready to update detail regarding Punjab NHM CHO Result.
@nhmpunjab.in CHO Exam Results Date 2022
|National Health Mission & Family Welfare Punjab
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Application Form Dates
|12th July 2022
|Written Exam Merit
|Written Exam Date
|7th Aug 2022
|Final Merit List
Method of Selection Community Health Officer
Written test of 100 Marks shall be conducted by National Health Mission, Punjab and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Minimum Passing Marks
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and un-reserved categories) in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
- 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counseling.
Reservation as per Punjab Government Rules
The classifications for the total no. of posts be read as: – General, Scheduled Caste, Backward Classes, Handicapped, Ex- Servicemen, Sports Persons and Freedom Fighters.
Tentative Category wise break up of Seats
|Backward Classes Punjab
|Backward Classes Punjab (Female)
|Backward Classes Punjab – ESM/LDESM
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab ((Female)
|Freedom Fighters of Punjab
|Persons with Disability
|Scheduled Castes (Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs), Punjab
- The number of seats and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without giving any notice
due to administrative reasons.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate will undergo Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (hereinafter referred to as “Programme”), which is a programme of six months duration. The Candidate shall complete the programme successfully in all aspects within the stipulated six months period or within the extended period as per IGNOU norms.
- National Health Mission Punjab shall provide support for IGNOU fees and other training related costs. Candidates shall be given stipend @ Rs. 5000/- per month during the course period.
- After successful completion of the course, the successful candidates will be posted at the identified Sub–Centres /Primary Health Centres as Community Health Officers and will receive additional increment for working as Community Health Officers.
NHM Punjab CHO Cut off Marks 2022
Punjab National Health Mission & Family Welfare has decided minimum qualifying marks for the Community Health Officer Exam. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks. Category wise NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Cut off 2022 is available at this site. On the basis of the NHM Punjab CHO Cut off, Contenders will shortlist for final joining. The Cut off to decide the final selection. The NHM Punjab Merit List 2022 decides which and how many candidates are eligible for next level. Shortlisted candidates will undergo the 6 Month Bridge Course. Further, Those Appoint as CHO at various Sub Health Centers- Health & Wellness Centers.
Check Punjab NHM CHO Result 2022 Online
Department should update NHM CHO Result online. If applicants have any problem then read these steps and download Punjab CHO Result 2022 easily.
- Open the https://nhmpunjab.in/ in the web browser.
- Search the Result section and open it.
- Click on the CHO Exam Result link.
- Fill login credential if asked or download direct PDF.
- Check Marks or Selection status in the Selection List.
- Save Merit List in your system.
- Take a clear printout for further use.
Punjab NHM CHO Merit List 2022
After checking NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2022, You can save it. If any candidates selected in CHO Exam then need to take a hard copy of it for the further document verification. Punjab NHM CHO Merit List 2022 contains Name and Roll Number who get passed in National Health Mission, Punjab CHO Exam. In future any change made by Officials of Education regarding in Punjab NHM CHO Result 2022 you all will be notified on this page.