Punjab CHO Merit List 2019:- Aspirants, The National Health Mission & Family Welfare Punjab has Conducted the Community Health Officer Written Examination on 6th June 2019. Candidates who had attempted written exam can check Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019. We have provide below complete details regarding Punjab Community Health Officer Results, Cut off, Merit List updates here.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has Announced the Result for Bridge Course Session July 2019. Candidates Can Check Result from the Below Provided Link-
Download Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019: Available Now
Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019
The NHM Punjab had conducted a Community Health Officer Exam for 1000 vacancies. Aspirants are searching for NHM Punjab CHO Result 2019 can get it soon. Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019 is to be declared expected in July month. After one month of Exam officials will announce Punjab NHM CHO Result on the official site of National Health Mission. Tentatively Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019 Release in July month. After releasing Result, We should upload Punjab NHM CHO Cut off Marks Category Wise also. Candidates, NHM Punjab CHO Merit List 2019 will release through Online Mode. We also provide CHO Expected Cut off 2019 on this page. Aspirants can get shortlisted according to the Punjab CHO Selection List.
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019
The NHM Punjab successfully conducted the CHO Written Exam on 6th June 2019, Next event of authority is to prepare and release the CHO Exam Result, Cut off & Merit List. Punjab NHM CHO Answer Key 2019 available online. So, Participators can compare their Answers via official Paper Solution and check tentative marks. After the declaration of the Punjab Community Health Officer Result, Aspirants start accessing the Result 2019. We are ready to update detail regarding Punjab NHM CHO Result.
@nhmpunjab.in CHO Exam Results Date 2019
|Department Name||National Health Mission & Family Welfare Punjab|
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application Form Dates||18th May 2019 to 30th May 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Merit|
|Written Exam Date||6th June|
|Result Date||Expected in July 2019|
|Answer Key||Not Released|
|Objection Dates||Notify Later|
|Final Merit List||Release Soon|
Method of Selection Community Health Officer
Written test of 100 Marks shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Minimum Passing Marks
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and un-reserved categories) in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
- 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counseling.
Reservation as per Punjab Government Rules
The classifications for the total no. of posts be read as: – General, Scheduled Caste, Backward Classes, Handicapped, Ex- Servicemen, Sports Persons and Freedom Fighters.
Tentative Category wise break up of Seats
|Category||Backlog of January 2019 Session||New Seats for July 2019 Session||Total Seats|
|SC (M&B) ESM/LDESM||5||15||20|
|SC (R&O) ESM/LDESM||5||15||20|
- The number of seats and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without giving any notice
due to administrative reasons.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate will undergo Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (hereinafter referred to as “Programme”), which is a programme of six months duration. The Candidate shall complete the programme successfully in all aspects within the stipulated six months period or within the extended period as per IGNOU norms.
- National Health Mission Punjab shall provide support for IGNOU fees and other training related costs. Candidates shall be given stipend @ Rs. 5000/- per month during the course period.
- After successful completion of the course, the successful candidates will be posted at the identified Sub–Centres /Primary Health Centres as Community Health Officers and will receive additional increment for working as Community Health Officers.
NHM Punjab CHO Cut off Marks 2019
Punjab National Health Mission & Family Welfare has decided minimum qualifying marks for the Community Health Officer Exam. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks. Category wise NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Cut off is available at this site. On the basis of the NHM Punjab CHO Cut off, Contenders will shortlist for the final joining. The Cut off to decide the final selection. The NHM Punjab Merit List decides which and how many candidates are eligible for the next level. Shortlisted candidates will undergo the 6 Month Bridge Course. Further, Those Appoint as CHO at various Sub Health Centers- Health & Wellness Centers.
Check Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019 Online
Department should update NHM CHO Result 2019 online. If applicants have any problem then read these steps and download Punjab CHO Result 2019 easily.
- Open the https://nhmpunjab.in/ in the web browser.
- Search the Result section and open it.
- Click on the CHO Exam 2019 Result link.
- Fill login credential if asked or download direct PDF.
- Check Marks or Selection status in the Selection List.
- Save Merit List in your system.
- Take a clear printout for further use.
Punjab NHM CHO Merit List 2019
After checking the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Result 2019, You can save it. If any candidates selected in CHO Exam then need to take a hard copy of it for the further document verification. Punjab NHM CHO Merit List contains Name and Roll Number who get passed in National Health Mission, Punjab CHO Exam. In future any change made by Officials of Education regarding in Punjab NHM CHO Result 2019 you all will be notified on this page.