SSA Chandigarh JBT 2018 Exam Date:- The Samagra Shiksha, UT, Chandigarh is ready to upload the SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card 2018. Applicants who have submitted their SSA Chandigarh Junior Teacher Online Form, Only they can access Chandigarh JBT Exam Date 2018. For more updates please check below details-
Latest Update:- Aspirant who have successfully applied Junior Basic Teacher Online Form, They can Soon check the SSA Chandigarh JBT 2018 Exam Date from 5th Nov 2018.
SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card 2018
The recruitment authority is going to announce the admit card of SSA Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher Exam. Applicants who had completed on the registration form or online submission at official site should be check & access their SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card 2018 before 15 days via the main web portal. Aspirants can be analysis Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher Admit Card 2018 downloading process given below. Contenders who have applied must access their Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher 2018 Hall Ticket before appearing to the exam hall. Candidates must have a valid/certified Admit Card/Hall Ticket to get enter in given examination hall of written exam. We have soon upload here an easy link regarding SSA Chandigarh Admit card also.
SSA Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher 2018 Admit Card
The Chandigarh Samagra Shiksha Board is to be recruiting yearly qualified & hardworking aspirants into various Jobs. Applicants who had applied the SSA Chandigarh Latest Recruitment 2018 must access their SSA Chandigarh JBT Hall Ticket 2018 otherwise the authority could not sit in the examination center. Beside this contenders are bring with their Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher Admit Card at the exam center. To Collect more latest details about SSA Chandigarh JBT Hall Ticket and more then they can see given below reading end of this page.
@ssachd.nic.in JBT Exam Date 2018
|Authority Name||Samagra Shiksha , UT, Chandigarh (SSA)|
|Designation||Junior Basic Teacher (JBT)|
|Online filling & Submission of applications||8th Oct to 1st Nov 2018|
|Closing Date of application fee deposit||29th Oct 2018|
|JBT Exam Schedule||To be Notified by 5th Nov 2018|
Chandigarh JBT Exam 2018 Selection Process
- After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the web site.
- Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the web site and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions.
- In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in C-TET will rank higher in the merit.
- In the first round, candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 1.5 time (one and half time) the number of posts under each category.
- List of selected candidates will be released after checking of eligibility conditions.
ssachd.nic.in JBT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test.
- One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted.
- Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates.
- No interview will be conducted.
Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
Total No of Questions :- 150
Total Marks:- 150
Exam Duration:- 2 Hours 30 Minutes
No. of MCQs
|1.||General Awareness||15 Questions|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||15 Questions|
|3.||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 Questions|
|4.||Teaching Aptitude||15 Questions|
|5.||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15 Questions|
|6.||Test of Punjabi Language & Comprehension||10 Questions|
|7.||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||10 Questions|
|8.||Test of English Language & Comprehension||10 Questions|
|10.||General Science||15 Questions|
|11.||Social Science||15 Questions|
- Difficulty Level of questions will be up to 10th standard.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
- Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only.
SSA Chandigarh JBT 2018 Hall Ticket
Aspirants about to appear in the Junior Basic Teacher Examination needs to be aware of some essential dates. The SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card 2018 is important because hall ticket has necessary details like as Roll Number, Registration ID, DOB, Examination Center, Candidate Name & Photo and more details etc. Without SSA CHD Junior Basic Teacher Hall Ticket, Participators can’t enter in the exam hall. We have also given easy steps to get download their SSA Chandigarh Exam Hall Ticket Online via an official site.
- Firstly, Visit the official portal of SSA Chandigarh Recruitment.
- Now on home page check “Admit Card” link & Click on it.
- Enter Registration no. & Password & enter Captcha code.
- Your SSA CHD JBT 2018 Admit Card appear on the screen.
- Save & Download it for exam use.
SSA Chandigarh JBT 2018 Call Letter/ Exam Date
Examination authority ready to announce SSA Chandigarh JBT Exam Date 2018 on 5th Nov. We have also given a direct link of SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card 2018, by which you can access it easily. So stay tuned with us here.