SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022-23, (10+2) LDC/DEO Tier 1, 2 Exam Syllabus In Hindi:- The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023. Applicants who have applied their SSC 10+2 Application form, They can analysis SSC 10+2 Syllabus PDF 2022 in Hindi. We have given below brief discussion regarding Exam Syllabus of SSC DEO. Candidates are leaving no stones unturned to prepare for the next stage which is a descriptive test.
Latest Update 6th Feb:- सीएचएसई व सीजीएल की तारीखों की घोषणा
एसएससी ने सीजीएल टियर 2 और सीएचएसई टियर 1 की तारीखों की घोषणा कर दी है। सीजीएल टियर 2 का आयोजन दो से सात मार्च तक किया जाएगा। इसी प्रकार सीएचएसई टियर-1 की परीक्षा 9 से 31 मार्च तक आयोजित की जायेगी। सीजीएल का टियर-2 एग्जाम ऑनलाइन कंप्यूटर बेस्ड होगा। इसमें विभिन्न सेक्शन से सवाल पूछे जाएंगे। सीजीएल टियर-1 का परिणाम एसएससी की वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध करवा दिया गया है।
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022-23
Applicants who are waiting for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam, They have to start preparing immediately because Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 Notification. We have provided Detailed information regarding SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern which is useful for your preparation. Candidates who have applied, They have to start preparing immediately because there is huge competition for SSC Jobs. Applicants can access SSC DEO Exam Syllabus 2022-23 PDF along with Exam Pattern through direct link attached below. The Staff Selection Commission Board conduct CHSL Tier 1 Exam from 9th to 31st March 2023. Interested candidates can make use of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 PDF download and Exam Pattern provided here.
10+2 LDC/ DEO Syllabus 2023 PDF
Applicants can access SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Syllabus 2023 and Start exam Preparation. To make your preparation more efficient, We have given previous year question papers. Furthermore, details regarding Staff Selection Commission Exam like Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus, SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus and SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern & Syllabus etc check @ ssc.nic.in official site. Download CHSL Syllabus 2023 for Tier I & Tier II Examinations here.
@sss.nic.in CHSL 2023 Syllabus
- Department Name:- Staff Selection Commission Board
- Designation:- LDC/ DEO
- Category:- Syllabus
- Exam Date:- 9th to 31st March 2023 Tier-I
- Status:- Available
- Official Site:- www.ssc.nic.in/
CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern Tier-1
परीक्षा में चार सेक्शन से पूछे जाएंगे सवाल:- टियर-1 परीक्षा में चार सेक्शन से सवाल पूछे जाएंगे। प्रत्येक सेक्शन से 50 नम्बरों के 25-25 सवाल आएंगे। टियर-1 में ऑब्जेक्टिव टाइप सवाल और मल्टीप्ल चॉइस क्वेश्चन ही पुछे जाएंगे। 0.50 नम्बरों की नेगेटिव मार्किंग होगी।
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
- This examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
|Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-1)||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||
|English Language(Basic Knowledge)(25 questions)||50||
For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand – 80 Minutes
|General Intelligence(25 Questions)||
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)(25 Questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness(25 Questions)||
SSC CHSL Subject Wise Syllabus PDF 2023/ 10+2 Tier I Syllabus
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de-coding
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
English Syllabus PDF
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus PDF
10+2 Arithmetic Syllabus PDF
Number Systems:- Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 + Cos2 =1 etc.,
Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart
General Awareness Exam Syllabus
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBES there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning/ Quantitative Aptitude.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Pattern & Syllabus
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will be provided to candidates).
- This paper has introduced to assess writing skills of candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
|Word Count||Maximum Marks||
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 Minutes|
Visit here << SSC Official Syllabus PDF
SSC 10+2 Tier- III Examination 2023
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme.
CHSL/ 10+2 LDC/ DEO Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
Applicants must check SSC CHSL Skill Test Pattern. We have provided Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):- A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer.
Note:- If candidates have query or suggestion regarding SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023, Then they can put their valuable thoughts.