UIIC Recruitment 2021: The United India Insurance Company Limited comply has advertised the vacancy notification for the United India Insurance Recruitment 2021. The Official Notification was announce soon. The Job seekers candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for the UIIC Vacancy 2021. The Official notification is outed for the Various vacant posts of Assistant on United India Insurance Company Limited. Candidates also check the United India Insurance various Vacancy Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and other detail here.
United India Insurance Recruitment 2021
There is a good news for the candidates who are now become free after completion of Study. The United India Insurance Recruitment 2021 is announced now. The Young and Dynamic candidates belonging to the Chennai now can make registration for UIIC Jobs 2021. The UIIC leak the official news to admit the various applicants on various vacant seats. The UIIC Online Application Form is now available. The candidates are advised that they don’t forget to fill the United India Insurance Application Form before the last date. After the termination of the Application form, the UIIC call the enrolled candidates for Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations 2021
UIIC Vacancy Notification Status 2021 | Important Dates
The UIIC had released the various number of Assistant posts. The UIIC Vacancy Notification and Status is now available here.
- Recruiter: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Number of Posts: Released Soon
- Name of Vacancy: Assistant
- Category: United India Insurance Recruitment
- Application Mode: Online
- UIIC Application Form Start Date: August 2021
- UIIC Application Form Last Date: August 2021
- Application Fee Last Date: August 2021
- Tier 1 Online Exam Date: Released Soon
- Tier 2 Online Exam Date: Released Soon
- Admit Card Date: 10 days prior to the Exam Date
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Official Portal: https://uiic.co.in
Category Wise UIIC Vacancy Detail 2021
Students now can check the Category Wise number of vacant seats for UIIC Assistant here.
|Category||Number of Posts|
UIIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates also match the UIIC Eligibility Criteria for latest United India Insurance Recruitment 2021. The candidates fill the UIIC Application form if they successfully fulfill the Eligibility Parameters decided by the United India Insurance Company Limited.
UIIC Educational Qualification
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is
UIIC Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years and
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation is also applicable as per category wise
Imp Note: The candidates will be appointed on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the end of the probation period, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation may be extended as per rules.
United India Insurance Application Fee
- Application fee for SC/ ST/PWD: Rs 100/-
- Other Candidates: 500/-
- The Application fee is non-refundable
- The payment can make by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
United India Insurance Vacancy 2021 Selection Process
Only the eligible candidates will apply for the United India Insurance Recruitment 2021. The candidates will select on the basis of Written Examination. Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will further shortlist for Regional Language test before final selection. The aspirants also check the step wise selection procedure written here.
- Tier 1 Pre Written Examination
- Tier 1 Main Written Examination
- Regional Language Test
How to Apply for United India Insurance Recruitment 2021
The applicants want to apply for the United India Insurance Jobs become enrolled via the UIIC Assistant Application Form 2021. The Application form is now available on the UIIC Official Website. We have uploaded the web link. Via referring that link, aspirants will redirect to the Application form page. Also, check the application form filling process given here.
- Login the official web link posted at the end of this page.
- Click on the Application Form link
- The Registration form will appear on the screen
- fill the essential detail like the personal and academic detail
- Now upload the Photograph (20kb- 50kb) and Signature (10kb- 20kb)
- Check the application form once again to reduce the chances of error
- Submit the application form successfully
- Print the generated receipt of UIIC Application Form.
UIIC Assistant Vacancy Admit Card 2021
The UIIC Tier 1 Online Examination will tentatively commence soon. So the candidates also required the UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2021 to enter the examination hall. According to the official notification, the UIIC Hall Ticket will available before 10 days of tentative exam date. The candidates now prepare well for the United India Insurance Recruitment 2021 exam syllabus. Candidates also leave the reply in the comment box available here. We will provide the solution on our best level.
UIIC Application Form 2021: Apply Now