WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Online Registration, Credit Limit, Eligibility etc. Complete information has been given on this Paragraph. WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Launched By West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee. More then 10000 students have applied for Student Credit Card Scheme. Under This Scheme, Students can avail soft loans of up to Rs. 10 Lakh for Pursuing Higher Education. Here We have Discuss about How to Register WB Student Credit Card Scheme, Credit List & Eligibility Criteria also.
Latest Update:- Within the first nine days, more than 25,000 have applied for the scheme, out of which, 5,899 students, who are studying outside Bengal, have also applied for the credit card. Thus, the loan amount for a total of 25,847 student applicants is now Rs 1,355 crore.
The West Bengal Government has been rolled out Student Credit Card Scheme for Uchha Shiksha. Now Students can register WBSCC scheme and can apply for loans up to Rs. 10 Lakhs. WB CM Banerjee tweeted about scheme with the tag #studentcreditcard. Just five days after the introduction of student credit cards, a huge request was seen.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
Every student wants to pursue higher education but due to poor financial conditions, there are many students who are not able to fulfill their dream of getting higher education. Today we are going to tell you about such a scheme launched by the West Bengal government called the WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022. Through this scheme, students will be provided loans for higher education. This Scheme Was Launched on 24th June 2021. Through this scheme students studying in class 10th or above can take a loan up to Rs 10 lakh for higher studies. This loan will be available to them at a very low rate of interest. Students who have been living in West Bengal for the last 10 years can take benefit from this scheme. Students have to undergo eligibility requirements. In this post, We have mentioned eligibility and benefits of scheme. As far as WB Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2022 is concerned, the government has not released any notices on it yet.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
২০২১ সালের ৩০ জুন পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ছাত্র ক্রেডিট কার্ড স্কিম চালু করেছে। শিক্ষার্থীদের লেখাপড়ার জন্য loansণ দেওয়ার লক্ষ্যে এই প্রকল্পটি চালু করা হয়েছে। এই প্রকল্পের কর্মপরিকল্পনা ব্যাখ্যা করার জন্য কলেজগুলির সাথে বিভিন্ন সভা অনুষ্ঠিত হচ্ছে। উচ্চ শিক্ষা বিভাগ শীঘ্রই পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ছাত্র ক্রেডিট কার্ড প্রকল্প চালু করার জন্য একটি সরকারী আদেশ প্রকাশ করবে। এই loanণের সর্বোচ্চ সীমা 10 লক্ষ টাকা lakh এই loanণটি ভারত এবং বিদেশে পড়াশোনা করার জন্য ব্যবহার করতে পারে। এই স্কিমটি বর্তমান মুখ্যমন্ত্রী মমতা বন্দ্যোপাধ্যায়ের তৈরি নির্বাচনী ইশতেহারের একটি অংশ ছিল।
@wb.gov.in Student Credit Card Scheme Details 2022 Check
Students can take this loan to carry out studies for graduate, post-graduate, doctoral courses. Whether you want to pursue these courses in India or abroad in both cases this scheme will support the student.
|Name of the Scheme||WB Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||West Bengal Students|
|Launching Date||30th June 2021|
|Objective||Provide Loans for Higher Education|
|Loan Amount||Upto Rs. 10 Lakh|
|Repayment Period||15 Years After Getting Job|
|Application Type||Online/ Offline|
WB Student Credit Card Online Registration 2022
West Bengal Student Credit Card Application form 2022 Online will be available shortly on the official site of wbscc wb.gov.in. students have to check eligibility criteria first to apply West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022. It can be simply filled by the students and submit it with all required documents. The procedure may take up to several weeks but believe us it will make your dream come true to complete higher studies.
Benefits and Objectives of WB Credit Card Scheme Benefits Check
Various students who will be benefited from this scheme as per the following-
- This Scheme Provide Maximum Loan up to 10 Lakhs.
- After Getting Job, Student can start repayment of loan.
- The tenure Period of this loan is 15 Years.
- The amount of loan can be with drawn by the student using credit card too.
- Student can complete your higher studies courses including UG, PG, Doctoral etc.
- Students who are living from last 10 years in West Bengal can apply for this scheme.
- The loan amount has interest on it of 4% which is lowest.
Require Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
Applicants who might be thinking to apply for this WB Credit Card Yojana Registration and Students Login after checking the following eligibility criteria.
- The upper limit to apply for WB Credit card is 40 years of age for student.
- He/ she should be a permanent student of West Bengal.
- They must be living in WB state.
- They should have all the documents associated with Government ID Proof.
Required Documents To Apply for WB Student Credit Card Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Online
If you want to apply for West Bengal student credit card scheme then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly, You have to go to State cooperative Bank or its affiliated Central cooperative bank or district Central cooperative bank or public or private sector bank
- Then you have to take form of the West Bengal student credit card scheme from here.
- After that, You have to Enter required details in this form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc
- Now you have to attach required documents to this application form
- After that, You have to submit this form to the same bank from where you have taken it
- By following this procedure you can apply for the West Bengal student credit card scheme
- The bank authorities will provide you a reference number
- Through this reference number, you can track the status of your application.
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ
Ans- Students must have 10+2 Class for Benefit of this scheme.
Ans- This Credit Card Scheme provide Maximum 10 Lakh Rupees for Higher Education.
Ans- Students have to paid 4% Interest Rate.
Ans- The tenure period of this loan is set for 15 years.