WB D.El.Ed 2019-20 Online Form:- The West Bengal Board of Primary Education invites Online Application Form for Admission in D.El.Ed 2 year elementary Education Courses for session 2019-20. Applicants who are interested can apply WB D.El.Ed Online Form 2019 through official site. The West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019-20 Notification release by the authority.
Latest Update 12th June 2019:- The West Bengal Board of Primary Education has been extended the WB D.El.Ed Online Form date till 19th June 2019. Candidates can check the below given links & Image–
West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019-20
The West Bengal govt announcement for WB D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Application form for 2 years program. The West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2019-20 disclose on the official portal. Students who have Pass in H.S (+2) examination, They can apply the WB D.El.Ed Application form 2019. If you want to be a teacher in West Bengal state then you have a valid D.El.Ed degree. So applicants can register the West Bengal D.El.Ed Registration Form 2019-20 before the closing date. The West Bengal Deled Online form 2019 starts from May month. The examination authority disclose the D.El.Ed Online Application form. Eligible candidates can check the Eligibility parameters and applied their online form. For more details you can tune here for latest updates.
WB D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
The West Bengal Primary Education Board has commenced a new course called as D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). Accordance to state government has prescribed some West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria for applicants to apply for the entrance examination. To apply for the examination, Applicants must fulfill the criteria prescribed by the authority. We have suggest to candidates that they can read this page to understand the WB D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2019 process of applying & all other related details about the entrance examination. If applicants will fail to fulfill the eligibility, Then they will not be considered as an eligible candidate for this examination.
@wbbprimaryeducation.org D.El.Ed 2019 -Check Information
- Department Name:- West Bengal Board of Primary Education
- Exam Name:- West Bengal D.El.Ed Exam
- Merit List Date:- June, 2019
- Category:- Application Form
- Status:- Released
- Official Portal:- http://wbbprimaryeducation.org/
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Important Dates
Applicants who are going to apply the West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Online Form, They can check the Official dates, Which are helpful in your Admission-
Date of Commencement
|1.||WB D.El.Ed Application Form Starts Date||Released|
|2.||Closing Date of Online Form||19th June 2019|
|3.||The heads of the respective Institutions will submit the verified & authenticated applications
(downloaded & printed) to the Board
|June Last week 2019|
|4.||The respective board will approve the merit list||24th & 28th June 2019|
|5.||Admission process will be held according to the merit list||28th June 2019|
|6.||D.El.Ed Class Starts From||July 2019|
West Bengal D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Eligibility and procedure for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed.Course (Regular/Face to face mode)
Applicants Should be an Indian.
Candidates Should pass the H.S (+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate/aggregate of the best five.
There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman categories. Where there is no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) for eligibility will be counted.
- Aspirants Should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on 01.07.2018.
Note:- This upper age limit is not applicable for the in-service teachers, appointed before 03.09.2001. Ex-Serviceman-candidates shall get the benefit of age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants Must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English of 100 marks as the Second/other language.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019-20 Application Fees
The application fees for the WB D.El.Ed 2019 Online form can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees:- Fees for application Rs. 300/- (three hundred) and Rs. 150/- (one hundred and fifty) for SC/ST/PH.
- Course Fee:- The Course Fee for a Government Institution shall be as per the existing fees structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
For the Un-aided Self-financed Non Government Institutions it shall be @ Rs.12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only per quarter in addition to Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only per month as Hostel Fees.
How to Apply West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019-20 Application Form
- Firstly, Aspirants have to go to the official site of the WB Primary Education.
- Find the West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
- Enter complete details into the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the WB D.El.Ed Application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.
WB D.EL.ED 2019 Selection Process
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Seat allotment/ Document verification
West Bengal D.El.Ed Notification 2019-20
Applicants who are willingly waiting regarding WB Deled 2019 Application form date, They can apply West Bengal D.El.Ed Application form. If you have any query or doubt regarding West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019-20 than you can comment us.