Odisha Police Jobs 2018: The Odisha Police is the Defence Police of Odisha State. Due to the latest requirement, the Odisha Police is going to conduct the Police Bharti in 2018. The youth and enthusiastic candidates can apply for the Upcoming Orissa Police Recruitment 2018. From the last few months, the various candidates are looking for the Govt Jobs. Those aspirants can apply for the Orissa Police Jobs. The candidates can fulfill their dreams via the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018. The Candidates are now eagerly looking for the Orissa Police Upcoming Vacancy Application form 2018 to become eligible for the Police Bharti Written and Physical Test. You can also check the Upcoming Odisha Police Vacancy Notification in this post.
Orissa Police Recruitment 2018
After a long time interval, the Odisha Police release the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 for the selection of eligible candidates for Orissa Police Jobs. The candidates now have an incredible chance to become a part of the Odisha Police Department. The Orissa Police Recruitment notification will announce soon. The Aspirants also need to search for the Odisha Police Bharti for a little bit more time. The candidates are now can apply for the Orissa Police Latest Jobs via the online application form. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission may be involved in the Orissa Police Sipahi Bharti. The Candidates read the full article for latest update and stay tuned with us.
Orissa Police Application Form 2018
To apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018, the aspirants also need to fill the Odisha Police Application Form. On the Odisha Police official website, the online application form will available from the declaration date. The Police Department also announced the official Orissa Police Recruitment notification for exam dates and application start date. Aspirants also need to apply between the given dates or before the last date. At the end of this post, a blue color direct link is also available to download Orissa Police Vacancy Application Form 2018.
Upcoming Odisha Police Vacancy Notification Detail 2018
|Board Name||Odisha Police/ Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable/ SI/ ASI|
|Number of Post||Update Soon|
|Online Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application Closing Date||Update Soon|
|Category||Orissa Police Recruitment 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa Police Bharti 2018
- The Applicant Should be the citizen of India.
- Aspirant also belongs to the Domicile Odisha.
- Applicants also have HSC/ 12th with minimum passing marks.
- Candidate must have passed SSC/ 10th examination.
- Passed the Higher Secondary from the certified board.
- The minimum age for recruitment at the rank of constable should be
- 18 years (both male and female) and
- Maximum age should be 23 years for General candidates
- Age Calculation as on 1st January 2018
- No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entitled to a relaxation in the upper age limit.
Physical Criteria for OSSC Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates, we are uploading some Physical and Medical Standards. These PET Standards are very useful for the candidates. Because the Odisha Police make the selection of candidates on the behalf of physical fitness. So aspirants check and satisfy the given Medical and Physical Criteria for Orissa Police Recruitment 2018.
|Parameters||Physical Standards For Male||Physical Standards For Female|
|Running (Only One Chance)||
The candidates (irrespective of category) whose height is 178 cm or above shall be awarded 3 bonus marks.
Medical Criteria for Orissa Police Latest Vacancy 2018
- Good body physic
- Good Mental health
- Free from disease and deformities
- Hearing Compatibility
- Exact vision 6/6 with of without specs.
- Not have any bone disease
Selection Process for Orissa State Police Recruitment 2018
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination,
- Physical Test
- Personality Test or Interview
Pay Scale for Orissa Police Constable Recruitment 2018
|Pay & allowances as on 1.1.2013||Sepoy|
|D.A. @ 80%||5780|
|Kit Maintenance allowance||100|
Steps to Apply for Orissa Police Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants can fill the Odisha Police Application Form via the online mode.
- Open the official web link posted on this page.
- The Direct Odisha Police Latest Vacancy Application Form will display on the screen in a few seconds.
- Now fill the personal and educational qualification detail carefully.
- In next step, upload all mentioned documents.
- Upload Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
- Deposit the application fee via the any of Online/ Offline mode.
- Check the application form again carefully
- Make the final submission
- Print the application form or generated the receipt.
- Also, save the User ID and Password for future use.
Orissa Police Govt Jobs 2018
There is the huge number of candidates are now stay in the queue and waiting for the Orissa Police Recruitment 2018 New Vacancy. Many of aspirants want to join the Odisha police department to get Police Govt jobs and serve their country. The Dreams will become true soon. After the declaration of Odisha Police constable application form, the police department will invite the enrolled candidates for the written test. The candidates also carry the Orissa Police Admit Card with themselves for Orissa Sipahi Bharti Exam. After that, the final selection will make on the basis of Odisha Police Recruitment Result 2018.
Orissa Police Online Application Form 2018: Apply here