Odisha Police Jobs: The Odisha Police is the Defence Police of Odisha State. Due to the latest requirement, the Odisha Police is going to conduct the Police Bharti in 2018. The youth and enthusiastic candidates can apply for the Orissa Police Recruitment 2018. From the last few months, the various candidates are looking for the Govt Jobs. Those aspirants can apply for the Orissa Police Jobs. The Candidates are now eagerly looking for the Orissa Police Constable Vacancy Application form 2018 to become eligible for the Police Bharti Written and Physical Test. You can also check the Upcoming Odisha Police Vacancy Notification in this post.
Orissa Police Recruitment 2018
After a long time interval, the Odisha Police release the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 for the selection of eligible candidates for Orissa Police Jobs. The candidates now have an incredible chance to become a part of the Odisha Police Department. The Orissa Police Recruitment 2018 notification announce. The Aspirants also need to search for the Odisha Police Bharti for a little bit more time. The candidates are now can apply for the Orissa Police Latest Jobs via the online application form. The OSSC may be involved in the Orissa Police Sepoy Bharti. Odisha Police has released notification for the recruitment of 3743 Constable/ Sepoy vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 26th July, 2018. Other details like age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Orissa Police Application Form 2018
To apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018, the aspirants also need to fill the Odisha Police Application Form 2018. The Police Department also announced the official Orissa Police Constable Recruitment 2018 for exam dates and application start date. Aspirants also need to apply between the given dates or before the closing date. At the end of this post, a blue color direct link is also available to download Orissa Police Vacancy Application Form 2018.
Odisha Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3743
Name of the Post:
1. Civil Constable (Male/Female):- 1722
2. Sepoys/ Constable (Male):- 2021
Odisha Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Board Name||Odisha Police/ Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable Civil, Sepoys|
|Online Application Starting Date||2nd July, 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||26th July, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa Police Bharti 2018
- The Applicant Should be the citizen of India.
- Aspirant also belongs to the Domicile Odisha.
- Applicants also have HSC/ 12th with minimum passing marks.
- The minimum age for recruitment at the rank of constable should be
- 18 years (both male and female) and
- Maximum age should be 23 years for General candidates
- Age Calculation as on 1st January 2018
- No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entitled to a relaxation in the upper age limit.
Physical Criteria for OSSC Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates, we are uploading some Physical and Medical Standards. These PET Standards are very useful for the candidates. Because the Odisha Police make the selection of candidates on the behalf of physical fitness. So aspirants check and satisfy the given Medical and Physical Criteria for Orissa Police Recruitment 2018.
|Parameters||Physical Standards For Male||Physical Standards For Female|
|Running (Only One Chance)||
The candidates (irrespective of category) whose height is 178 cm or above shall be awarded 3 bonus marks.
Medical Criteria for Orissa Police Latest Vacancy 2018
- Good body physic
- Good Mental health
- Free from disease and deformities
- Hearing Compatibility
- Exact vision 6/6 with of without specs.
- Not have any bone disease
Selection Process for Orissa State Police Recruitment 2018
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination,
- Physical Test
- Personality Test or Interview
Steps to Apply for Orissa Police Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants can fill the Odisha Police Application Form via the online mode.
- Open the official web link posted on this page.
- The Direct Odisha Police Latest Vacancy Application Form will display on the screen in a few seconds.
- Now fill the personal and educational qualification detail carefully.
- Upload Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
- Deposit the application fee via the any of Online/ Offline mode.
- Make the final submission
- Print the application form or generated the receipt.
Orissa Police Online Application Form 2018: Apply here
Orissa Police Govt Jobs 2018
There is the huge number of candidates are now stay in the queue and waiting for the Orissa Police Recruitment 2018 New Vacancy. Many of aspirants want to join the Odisha police department to get Police Govt jobs and serve their country. The candidates also carry the Orissa Police Admit Card with themselves for Orissa Sipahi Bharti Exam. After that, the final selection will make on the basis of Odisha Police Recruitment Result 2018.