Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2023 KVS Online Challan Fee Receipt Union Bank Download:- Dear Candidates, The Kendriya Vidyalaya announce KVS Online Challan Fee Receipt 2023. Eligible students start to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2023 through the official site. We have provide simple instructions which is useful for students who are searching how to apply KVS Challan Fee and receive KVS Online Challan Fee Receipt through Union Bank.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2023
The Authority Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghthan has announce Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan form 2023 from 1st Date of January, April, July and October. Students who are going to apply KVS Challan Fee Form, They must check below provide KVS Union Bank form filling steps & Receive Receipt, By which you can apply Challan form easily without any mistakes. For students, We have given step-wise KVS Challan Form details. The closing date of online Challan will be 15th Date of January, April, July & October 2023 also. The students, studying in various KVS all over the country will be required to pay their fees through KVS Challan Form 2023. The fees have been collected by Union Bank of India through various mode of payment system i.e. Online Payment / Challan Payment/ Payment through Mobile Banking/ Payment through PoS.
KVS Online Challan Form 2023
The KVS Fees are generally collected on a quarterly basis (3 Months) during the calendar months of January, April, July, and October. The Fee is generally received from 1st to 15th of above given calendar month. The link for KVS Challan Form 2023 activated. However, For delay, A late fine will be charged and the fee will be then collected till last date of month.
केंद्रीय विद्यालय चालान फॉर्म 2023
जो भी अभ्यर्थी केंद्रीय विद्यालय में अध्ययन करता है, उन्हें अब तिमाही फीस जमा करनी होगी यानी अब 1st जनवरी, अप्रैल, जुलाई और अक्टूबर में फीस जमा करानी होगी। केवीएस चालान फीस जमा कराने की अंतिम तिथि 15th जनवरी, अप्रैल, जुलाई और अक्टूबर है। अंतिम तिथि के बाद आप लेट फीस से 16 जनवरी से महीने की अंतिम तारीख तक फीस जमा करा सकते हो। केंद्रीय विद्यालय की फीस यूनियन बैंक के द्वारा सबमिट होगी और आपको केवीएस फीस रिसीप्ट रखनी होगी।
@kvsangathan.nic.in Online Challan 2023 Fee Details
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan|
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Fee Collection through Challan|
|Starting Date||1st January, April, July & October 2023|
|Last Date||15th Date of January, April, July and October 2023|
|Last Date with Late Fee||16th Date to last Date of January, April, July and October 2023|
KVS Online Challan Fee Receipt 2023 Union Bank Download
Students who are studying in various Kendriya Vidyalaya all over the country will be required to pay their chalan fees through KVS Online Challan Fee 2023. The fees have collected by Union Bank of India through various mode of payment system.
KVS Fee Structure (Per Month)
|1.||KVS Admission Fee||Rs. 25|
|2.||KVS Re-Admission Fee||Rs. 100|
|3.||KVS Tuition Fee|
|3(a).||Class IX & XII (Boys)||Rs. 200|
|3(b).||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs. 300|
|3(c).||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs. 400|
|4.||KVS Computer Fee|
|4(a).||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs. 100|
|4(b).||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs. 150|
|5.||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500|
Instructions for KVS Challan Form:
- In order to pay the KVS Form fee, All Bonafide students of KVS must possess system generated 15 digit Student Unique ID given in the Challan copy.
- In order to pay the Fee, Open the Download Challan Form Link from the Important Links section below.
- Fill the following details in the newly opened page:
- Student Unique ID
- Date of Birth (DOB)
4. Then click on Login.
5. Now applicant will be redirected to Union Bank page where the following options will be displayed for payment:
6. After payment of the fees, Students will be required to submit the fee receipt/Challan to respective class teacher.
|Online Payment||Click Here|
|Download Challan Form||Click Here|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Features & Benefits
- Entire Fee of all Vidyalayas pan-India will be collected by Union Bank of India.
- Fee can be paid through Offline as well as Online modes.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can visit any branch of Union Bank of India across the country for the payment of Vidyalaya fee.
- Easy Reconciliation for Vidyalayas.
- Automated Calculation of Fee of every student.
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ
Que- Who can pay the fee through the facility extended by Union Bank of India?
Ans- All bonafide students of KVS having system generated fifteen (15) digits unique ID allotted to him/her.
Que- What is “Student Unique ID”?
Ans- Student Unique ID is a fifteen digit number mentioned in the challan copy. It is a system generated number based on the students’ information fed by the Kendriya Vidyalayas into the system database.
Que- Where shall I get challan copy?
Ans- System Generated Challan copy will be given to students/parents by School only. The student can also generate a challan by logging in to the link provided on Union Bank of India website i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Que- When can I pay fees?
Ans- Fees will be collected throughout the year as under:
1. Quarter fee– In the calendar months of January, April, July & October every year for the respective quarters. These months will be the major fee collection months.
2. Arrear fee*- In subsequent months to aforesaid months or with the next quarter fee. Arrear fee can be paid only to a maximum of one Academic year.
3. Advance Fee– Only in the calendar months of January, April, July, and October. Advance fee can be paid only to a maximum of one Academic year fee or Annual fee.
4. New Admission fee*- Any time during the year.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Fee 2023 through Union Bank
We have suggest to students that they must pay KVS Challan Fee 2023 before last date. Aspirants can make Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee through any bank Credit card at online KVS Fee Payment web portal. After paying the fee, You have received KVS Challan Fee Receipt through Union Bank also. If you have query or suggestion regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan Form 2023 then they comment to us.