Haryana NHM Merit List:- Aspirants, The National Health Mission Haryana has Conducted the Community Health Officer Written Examination on 18th August 2019. Candidates who had attempted written exam can check NHM Haryana CHO Result 2019. We have provide below the complete details regarding Haryana Community Health Officer Results, Merit List updates here.
Latest Update 19th Aug 2019:- Written test for the post of MLHPs-cum-CHOs, scheduled on 18/08/2019 has been postponed due to administrative reasons.
NHM Haryana CHO Result 2019
The NHM Haryana had conducted a Community Health Officer Exam for 328 vacancies. Now Aspirants are searching the Haryana CHO Result 2019 can get it soon. Haryana Community Health Officer Counselling Date for Bond & Contract Signing, and Filling-up of IGNOU Form on 20th August 2019. Haryana Community Health Officer Result 2019 Release in August month. After releasing Result, We should upload Haryana NHM CHO Written Test Category Wise Result also. Aspirants, NHM Haryana CHO Merit List 2019 will release through Online Mode. We also provide CHO Cut off 2019 on this page. Aspirants can get shortlisted according to the Haryana CHO Selection List.
Haryana Community Health Officer Result 2019
The Haryana NHM conducted the CHO Written Exam on 18th August 2019 (Postponed), Next event of authority is to prepare and release the CHO Exam Result/ Merit List. Haryana NHM Community Health Officer Result 2019 available online. So, Participators can compare their Answers through official Paper Solution and check tentative marks. After the declaration of the Haryana Community Health Officer Result, Aspirants start accessing the score card 2019. We are ready to update detail regarding Haryana NHM CHO Result.
@nrhmharyana.gov.in CHO Vacancy 2019 Dates
|Department Name||National Health Mission Haryana (NHM Haryana)|
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application form submission date||29th July 2019|
|Closing Date and time for submission of online applications||15th August 2019|
|Date/ Time & Venue for Screening/ Written Test||18th August 2019 (Postponed)|
|Date for Counselling for Bond & Contract Signing, and Filling-up of IGNOU Form||20/08/2019 from 9:00 am on-wards at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Sector-15, Chandigarh|
Necessary Formalities and Information:
- Candidate can apply for only one district and District-wise merit list will be prepared for the selection.
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test as per district-wise details given above and the post is nontransferable.
- All Candidates are required to bring printed copy of the online filled application form with Original Certificates
and photocopy of self attested Certificates, 02 passport size Photos, and Identity Proof for appearing in the
- The selected Candidates are required to appear in the Counselling on 20/08/2019 from 9:00 am onwards; wherein Candidates are required to bring three sets of self attested all Certificates, 5 passport size photos, Bond Paper of Rs. 100/- for agreement of 3 year job, Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- for Annual Contract with NHM Haryana. The Bond Paper & Stamp Paper may be downloaded from https://egrashry.nic.in If any candidate fails to attend the Counselling Session as per fixed schedule, her/his candidature will be considered cancelled for the said post and no further opportunity will be given.
- Selected Candidates are required to serve the State of Haryana for at least 3 years continuously and, in case
any candidate leave the service before 3 years, he/she shall be liable to financial penalty as per NHM norms given in the detailed note available at NHM Website. For this purpose, a Service Bond for 3 years has to be signed with the NHM State HQ.
- Selected Candidates are also required to successfully complete the 6 months Certificate Course in Community
Health from IGNOU, for which NHM Haryana will pay allowances as per Govt. of India norms.
NHM Haryana CHO Cut off Marks 2019
Haryana National Health Mission has decided minimum qualifying marks for the Community Health Officer Exam. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks. Category wise NHM Haryana Community Health Officer Cut off available soon at this site. On the basis of the NHM Haryana CHO Merit List, Contenders will shortlist for the final joining. The Cut off to decide the final selection. The NHM Haryana Merit List decides which and how many candidates are eligible for the next level. Shortlisted candidates will undergo the 6 Month Bridge Course. Further, Those Appoint as CHO at various Sub Health Centers- Health & Wellness Centers.
Selection of Candidates
Eligibility Criteria for Bridge Programs in Community Health:
Certificate Course in Community Health
- BAMS from a recognized Institute.
- 18 to 42 years in age.
- Willingness to work in Sub Centers.
- Local residents/Proficiency in regional/local language.
- Work experience in the public health system.
- Candidates who are graduates of Government Training Institutes.
Terms and Conditions for IGNOU Course and 3 Year Bond
- Selected candidate is required to complete the 6 month residential Certificate Course in Community Health successfully from the designated Programme Study Centers in the State of Haryana.
- Fee of required Candidate for Certificate Course in Community Health Services will be borne by the NHM Haryana along with logistic facilitation. The monthly fixed honorarium will also be provided during the Course period.
- If any candidate is not able to complete the Certificate Course in Community Health successfully in due course as per IGNOU norms (with one additional chance), then his/ her Contract will be terminated.
- The Candidate is required to sign a Bond Agreement with the NHM Haryana to serve at-least for 03 years continuously after completion of Certificate Course and if she/he leaves the job before Bond Period, she/he shall be liable to deposit back money earned by him/her during complete duration of the job as MLSP-cum-CHOs to NHM Haryana as penalty, as prescribed below:
75% cost of monthly fixed honorarium in case of leaving
|Before 01 year|
|50% cost of monthly fixed honorarium in case of leaving||
Before 02 year
25% cost of monthly fixed honorarium in case of leaving
Before 03 year
Check NHM Haryana CHO Result 2019 Online
Department should update Haryana CHO Result 2019 online. If applicants have any problem then read these steps and download NHM Haryana CHO Result 2019 easily.
- Open the http://www.nrhmharyana.gov.in/ in the web browser.
- Search the Result section and open it.
- Click on the CHO Exam 2019 Result link.
- Fill login credential if asked or download direct PDF.
- Check Marks or Selection status in the Selection List.
- Save Merit List in your system.
- Take a clear printout for further use.
Haryana NHM CHO Merit List 2019
After checking the NHM Haryana Community Health Officer Result 2019, You can save it. If any candidates selected in CHO Exam then need to take a hard copy of it for the further document verification. Haryana NHM CHO Merit List contains Name and Roll Number who get passed in National Health Mission, Haryana CHO Exam. In future any change made by Officials of Education regarding in NHM Haryana CHO Result 2019 you all will be notified on this page.