Maharashtra CHO Exam Merit List:- Contenders, The National Health Mission Maharashtra has Conducted Community Health Officer Written Examination on time. Candidates who had attempted written exam can check NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023 soon. We have given below complete info regarding Maharashtra Community Health Officer Merit List, Cut off updates here.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023
Hello Friends, The NHM Maharashtra had conducted Community Health Officer Exam for vacancies. Aspirants are searching NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023 can get it soon. Maha Community Health Officer Result 2023 soon declare. Officials announce Maharashtra NHM CHO Result through official site of National Health Mission. Tentatively Maharashtra Community Health Officer Result 2023 Release as soon as possible. After releasing Result, We should upload Maha NHM CHO Cut off Marks Category Wise also. Participators, NHM Maharashtra CHO Merit List 2023 will be release through Online Mode. We have provide CHO Cut off 2023 on this page. Candidates can get shortlisted according to CHO Selection List. So they can check paragraph regularly.
Maharashtra Community Health Officer Result 2023
The National Health Mission Maharashtra conducted CHO Exam previous days, Now the department is to prepare and announce CHO Exam Result, Cut off & Merit List. Maha NHM CHO Answer Key 2023 available online on its official home page. Participators can compare their Answers via official Paper Solution and check tentative marks. After the declaration of the Maharashtra Community Health Officer Result, They can start accessing CHO Result. We are ready to update detail regarding Maha NHM CHO Result.
@nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in CHO Exam Results Date 2023
|National Health Mission, Maharashtra
|Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Application Form Last Dates
|Written Exam Merit
|Written Exam Date
|Final Merit List
Method of Selection Community Health Officer
Selection of candidate for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by National Health Mission, Maharashtra
- Entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions.
- Each question comprise of 2 marks.
- There will not be any negative marking system.
- Question paper will be based on syllabus recommended by NHSRC, Delhi which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill based questions.
General Terms & Conditions
These posts are purely contractual and not state government’s regular posts.
- Number of posts and reservation may change.
- Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post as per government norms supported with valid documents.
- The candidates qualifying exit exam may likely to be appointed as CHO initially for 11 months, which may be extended subject to continuation of the project from Government of India and their performance. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection. In case of unsatisfactory performance the services of candidate may be terminated after giving due notice.
Mandatory Documents for Certificate Course in Community Health Course
Candidates must compulsorily carry the following basic certificate in the program study allocated at the time of admission in the Certificate Course in Community Health Training-
- B.Sc. Nursing Verified Photocopy of Passed Marks
- 10th Class Marksheet Verified Photocopy.
- Live Registration Certificate of Registrar Nurses Counseling
- Verified photo of new passport size
- Annexure amount of Rs 2 lakh on stamp paper of Rupees 100, in which the eligible candidate at the Health and Wellness Center should mention the consent of continuous minimum three year job acquisition.
- Subdivision Officer, Revenue, Madhya Pradesh, original copy of certificate issued and verified photocopy.
- Original copy of original resident certificate and verified photocopy
- Medical fitness certificate
- First date of appointment of staff nurse working on contract basis and verified photocopy of renewal renewal.
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate Course in Community Health Selection Examination and the Admission Letter Basically and Verified Photocopy
NHM Maharashtra CHO Selected Candidates list 2023
Maha National Health Mission Department has decided minimum qualifying marks for Community Health Officer Exam. Applicants have to secure minimum qualifying marks their name will be select in Maha CHO Selected Candidates List 2023. On the basis of NHM Maharashtra CHO Cut off, Contenders will shortlist for final joining. The Maharashtra Merit List decides which and how many candidates are eligible for next level. Shortlisted candidates will undergo 6 Month Bridge Course.
CHO Expected Cut off Marks 2023
Check NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023 Online
Department should release NHM CHO Result 2023 online. If candidates have any problem then read these steps and download Community Health Officer Result 2023 easily.
- Open the www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ in the web browser.
- Search the Result section and open it.
- Click on the CHO Exam 2023 Result link.
- Enter login credential if asked or download direct PDF.
- Check Marks or Selection status in the Selection List.
- Save Merit List in your system.
- Take a clear printout for further use.
Maha NHM CHO Merit List 2023
After analysis Maharashtra Community Health Officer Result 2023, You can save it. If any candidates have selected in CHO Exam, Then they need to take a hard copy of it for the further document verification. NHM Maha CHO Merit List contains Name and Roll Number who get passed in National Health Mission, Maharashtra. If you have query or suggestion regarding NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023, They can comment us.