RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancy
The Reserve Bank of India is soon going release the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification in the coming days. The RBI Assistant Online form 2021 submission will commence after release the Notification. Firstly applicants are read complete page to know complete details about RBI Assistant Vacancy 2021. We have provide information about what is RBI Assistant Exam, How to prepare for it, what will be the required documents for application, age limit, Qualification, How to apply, etc. do not worry about that here we are going to clear all your confusions about RBI Assistant Exam 2021 by exact guidelines. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) held exam for RBI Assistant job post for their various banks. This exam is conducted yearly by RBI under the banner of IBPS. This exam has three stages: preliminary exam and main exam. Cut-offs and marking scheme are different for both the exam stages.
RBI is the central bank of India. It is established by recommendation of Hilton young commission on 1 April 1935. This governmental body helps in regulation country’s currency and takes charge of financial agenda. The RBI offices are at Kolkata, Mumbai, Lahore, Rangoon, Karachi and Kanpur became branches of the Issue Department. RBI plays a role of a regulator in the banking chain of the country.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification
RBI conducts IBPS RBI Assistant exam for assistant post in the many banks. The vacancy is around 926 for year 2021.
- Authority Name:- RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
- Exam Name:- RBI Assistant Examination 2021
- Designation:- Assistant
- Category:- Recruitment/ Notification
- Total Number of Posts –
- Notification Release on:- Released Soon
- Official Site:- https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants who have going to enroll in RBI Assistant Examination 2021, They must check eligibility parameters provided below-
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% aggregate makes from any government recognized institute or university.
Age Limit: – Participators age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st Dec 2021. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government Rules.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2021
Hello Friends, We are going to discuss about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Process. The application form official notice released on its official site – rbi.org.in/. Candidates will have to fill it carefully otherwise you will disqualify. You should read terms and conditions written in the form carefully.
How to apply RBI Assistant online Application Form 2021
- Firstly, click on official portal of RBI to fill online application form.
- Enter all the required information in it.
- Ensure details you have filled are right before submitting it.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and soft copy of the signature.
- After filling the correct data. Submit the form.
- After submitting the form, you will get an email regarding it from RBI.
- Reopen it & pay the application fee through online mode.
- Recheck all the info and submit it. Take a copy for future use.
Click Here – RBI Assistant 2021 Notification
RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2021
|Release of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Registration Process||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Correction in Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date For Application Form Printout||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||Update Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Main Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Final Result||Update Soon|
- Applicants who have apply RBI online form 2021, can pay the online application fee also.
- For General & OBC Candidates:- 450/- Rs.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman:- 50
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
Pre Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
FOR MAIN EXAM
|Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|4.||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|5.||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 Check Subjects
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge (GK)
- English Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers
The Reserve Bank of India will conduct the Assistant Prelims examination dates will be published soon. Therefore, If applicants want to qualify Reserve Bank of India Assistant exam then they need to prepare by solving Reserve Bank Assistant Previous year papers and solved questions paper. As this is a right way of getting good marks in Reserve Bank Assistant examination 2021. We are proving some Reserve Bank Assistant solved questions paper that may help you to crack Reserve Bank of India 2021 Exam. So visit here regularly basis for latest updates.
RBI Assistant Selection Process
Reserve bank of India releases selection procedure of assistant posts which are mention here. RBI has 3 stages for assistant selection. The prelims and mains both are online examinations.
• Preliminary exam:
The total marks will be 100 marks and it has 3 section English language, reasoning ability and quantitative part. There will be the ¼ negative marks for each wrong answer. Total time duration for the exam is 1 hour.
• Main exam: After passed the pre exam you will be enroll in 2nd exam also. The total marks will be 200 marks and it has 5 sections in it quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English language, general knowledge and basic knowledge of computer. The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.The negative marking scheme will be same as the prelims.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021
Candidates who are going to participate RBI Assistant exam 2021, They will able to access the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021 from official portal after release. As per latest updates, The IBPS Admit card for Assistant examination will be released in Feb and examination will also conduct on few days after the Online Form submission. The Reserve Bank Assistant Hall Ticket will release before one or two week of examination on official site.
RBI Assistant Cut off 2021
When the RBI Pre & main Examination over, participators start finding for RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off 2021, because they need to know what is actual status of Cutoff marks. After the examination, The RBI will release the Merit list, result, cut off marks on official site at rbi.org.in. The RBI Cut off marks for 2021 examination will declare with the exam result on official website. As per cut off marks, Candidates will able to check that – Are they qualify for the next selection process or not. We have also provide link by which you can check cut off marks easily.
RBI Assistant Result 2021
According to the latest updates and other sites information, The Reserve Bank Assistant Result 2021 for Mains examination will be declared in the coming days on official portal. The conform date of result declaration has not been released because the examination has not been conducted yet. As per revealed news, The RBI will release Assistant Exam result, Cutoff marks, and merit list at one time at home page.
RBI Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
Hello Guys, we are going to discuss with some RBI Preparation Tips, which help you to prepare for the examination.
- First of all, aspirants should focus on their Goal by doing regular reading of important topics of Syllabus, News Papers, etc.
- Make a study plan and start with each section.
- Take only one topic at one time and try to solve more questions on that topic.
- Applicants require being up to date regarding the daily Current Affairs.
- After completing full syllabus, try to revise all topic, but first of all, revise all the important and hard topics.
- Try to solve more and more mock test and online test series to score batter.
- If possible try to give the online mock test.