SSC JE 2022 Recruitment Notification:- Hello Aspirants, The Staff Selection Commission of India has been released official recruitment notification for post of Junior Engineer (JE). The SSC JE Online Application process for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 begin from 11th Aug to 2nd Sep. Aspirants can register for exam through official site also.
Latest Update 3rd Sep:- The Staff Selection Commission has announced Junior Engineer Tier-I Written Exam Date 2022. The JE Tier-I Conduct on 14th to 16th Nov 2022. Applied Aspirants can check it through below given link–
SSC JE 2022
The Staff Selection Commission release its official notification for various vacancies of Junior Engineer. Candidates who have curious to waiting for Junior Engineer 2022 Notification, Now they can access it from official portal. Staff Selection Commission released SSC JE Online Application form 2022. We have provided complete information of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. Now aspirants who are eligible will check details of SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Exam. Applicants Wish to appear in SSC Junior Engineer Exam are informed that Staff Selection Commission released SSC notification for the posts of JE. Various candidates applied SSC Junior Engineer Application from Before closing date.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification
The SSC JE 2022 Vacancy Notification released on its Official site. Aspirants are able to check SSC JE Vacancy 2022 Now. The SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022 Notification Contains related details like as application form, Category Wise Vacancy, Eligibility etc. The SSC Junior Engineer Exam Recruitment 2022 Notification available for aspirants all over the India. The SSC Recruits applicants on Department Basis.
Junior Engineer 2022 Online Application Form
The SSC Junior Engineer online form 2022 available on official site. The last date of apply is 2nd Sep 2022. Applicants are suggested to fill SSC Junior Engineer Form 2022 firstly to choose Exam Centers of their Choices. Aspirants, We are inform you that across country various candidates had participate for the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2022. Eligible aspirants who will be applied for SSC JE 2022, They can check out complete information on this page.
Junior Engineer (JE) Age Limit
Candidates should be between 18 to 32 years of age to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2022. The age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. In SSC vacancy, Various posts have different age limits that are provided here.
|Upper Age Limit for CPWD & CWC||32 Years|
|Upper Age Limit for Others||30 Years|
|Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.||—|
SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Vacancy Details
Applicants are invited to apply online application form for SSC Junior Engineer. SSC JE online application form is accessible in part I and part II registration process. For more info about SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 check here:
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: – Various posts
- Designation: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Job Location: All India (Based On Rank)
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
Apply online Application Form:- Click Here
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Pay Scale
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
JE Important Dates Check
|Starting Date for Apply Online||11th Aug 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||2nd Sep 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline)||2nd Sep 2022|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online)||3rd Sep 2022|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment (Challan)||3rd Sep 2022|
|Date of Correction||4th Sep 2022|
|Date of CBT||14th to 16th Nov 2022|
|Date of Schedule II (Conventional)||To be Notified Later|
JE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for SSC JE recruitment will have 2 sub-categories. The applicants who want to apply for SSC JE Civil jobs and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be eligible as:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a repudiated University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC JE Exam will have 2 stages. Examination will be conducted based on latest pattern provided by Staff Selection Commission. The 1st Paper will be of 200 marks whereas 2nd Paper will carry 300 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:-
|Paper||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
एसएससी जूनियर इंजीनियर भर्ती के बारे में जाने कुछ
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (ग्रुप-बी) के आठ विभागों की भर्ती के लिए पूरा पैटर्न जारी हो गया है। हालाँकि अभी तक पदों की संख्या घोषित नहीं की गई है। अभियर्थियों का चयन जूनियर इंजीनियर भर्ती परीक्षा- 2019 के माध्यम से होगा। अभ्यर्थी 12 सितम्बर तक आवेदन कर सकते है। कंप्यूटर बेस्ड एग्जामिनेशन (पेपर-1) और लिखित परीक्षा (पेपर-2) के जरिये अभ्यर्थियों का चयन होगा। पेपर-1 में सफल रहे अभ्यर्थी को ही पेपर-2 के लिए बुलाया जायेगा। मेरिट लिस्ट पेपर-1 और पेपर-2 में प्राप्त अंकों के आधार पर की जाएगी।
यह परीक्षा ऑनलाइन होगी। इसमें सभी प्रश्न बहुविकल्पीय होंगे। परीक्षा कुल 200 अंकों की होगी। इसके तीन भाग होंगे। पहले भाग में जनरल इंटेलिजेंस एंड रीजनिंग से 50 अंक, दूसरे भाग में जनरल अवेयरनेस से 50 अंक के प्रश्न होंगे। तीसरे भाग में 100 प्रश्न होंगे। यह भाग पार्ट ए, पार्ट बी और पार्ट सी में बंटा होगा। पार्ट बी में जनरल इंजीनियरिंग (इलेक्ट्रिकल) और पार्ट सी में जनरल इंजीनियरिंग (मैकेनिकल) से प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे। अभ्यर्थियों को तीसरे भाग से केवल एक पार्ट के सभी प्रश्नों को हल करना होगा।
SSC JE Previous Year Papers PDF
Previous year papers are important and useful when you’re looking forward to prepare for any government exam. SSC Junior Engineer Last year Papers help us to understand the exam structure and composition of the paper. SSC JE Previous Year Papers will surely let you score good in the exam. So candidates can check our official page of Previous Year Papers/Questions.
Junior Engineer (JE) Selection Process
Applicants can download SSC Junior Engineer syllabus from official portal in PDF format. The Exam syllabus is the key element in being posted in SSC department for Junior Engineer (JE).
There will be 2 stages for the selection of applicants. The applicants will have to got at least passing marks for being qualified in SSC Junior Engineer posts. These 2 stages are provided here
Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted for Paper-I.
- The Paper-I of SSC JE will be of multiple choice objective type.
- The paper first will carry 200 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) and
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
- Candidates who are selected on the basis of performance in Paper-I will be called for Paper –II (Conventional Type)
- The Paper –I will be conducted from December 3 to 5, 2017
Stage 2: Written Examination
- The Paper II will be conventional type
- The paper 2nd will carry total 300 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
The Final selection of candidates will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained in both Paper-I and Paper-II.
JE 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I examination will be charge very soon at various exam centers. So, tier-I admit card soon declare and SSC JE Admit card 2022 for tier-I exam will be released in March by SSC examination department on official site. Applicants, who have filled SSC Junior Engineer online form will be able to access SSC Junior Engineer Call Letter before 10 to 15 days of examination date. Applicants are suggested to download JE Hall Ticket 2022 before the examination.
SSC JE Answer Key 2022
The Unofficial answer key releases by some of coaching institutes. The Unofficial answer key of JE 2022, also available on the various sites after 3-4 days of examination. The Staff Selection Commission also releases the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Answer Key 2022 on their own portal. Before examination result applicants also match answer key to count their estimated marks or percentage.
SSC JE Exam Cut Off 2022
SSC has conduct JE (Junior Engineer) Tier-I examination. So we have provided SSC JE Cut off for Tier-I, which will help you to know that how many marks you should get to crack examination. Aspirants who participated in SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I examination can check SSC Junior Engineer cut off marks 2022 from here.
JE Cut off (Previous Year)
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
SSC JE Result 2022
Hello Candidates, SSC JE Tier-I exam has been over, Aspirants check SSC JE Result 2022 for Tier-I, which release soon. Participators must have to analysis their roll number and name in PDF to check their result. The SSC Junior Engineer Result 2022 for Tier-I exam will be also declare on official portal of SSC after exam. Participators are advised to keep tune with us, we are trying to provide regular updates, related to SSC results.