SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Notification:- Hello Aspirants, The Staff Selection Commission of India has release the official recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). The SSC JE Online Application process for the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 will begin from 13th August. Aspirants can register for the exam through the official site also.
Latest Update 13th August 2019:- स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन (SSC) ने एसएससी जेई 2019 पदों की भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन की तारीख का ऐलान कर दिया है। इन पदों पर होने वाली भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 13 अगस्त से सितंबर तक भरे जायेंगे।
SSC JE 2019
The Staff Selection Commission release its official notification for the various vacancies of Junior Engineer. Candidates who have curious to waiting for Junior Engineer 2019 Notification, Now they can access it from the official portal. Staff Selection Commission declare the SSC JE Online Application form 2019 from 13th August. We have provided complete information of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019. Now aspirants who are eligible will check details of SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam. Applicants Wish to appear in SSC Junior Engineer Exam are informed that the Staff Selection Commission released the SSC notification for the posts of JE. Various candidates applied SSC Junior Engineer Application from Before 12th Sep 2019.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification
The SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Notification release on 13th August on SSC Official site. Yearly notification for Junior Engineer will release by the Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants will be able to check the SSC JE Vacancy after the official advertisement. The SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 Notification Contains all the related details like as application form, Category Wise Vacancy, Eligibility etc. The SSC Junior Engineer Exam Recruitment Notification available for all aspirants all over the India. The SSC Recruits the applicants on Department Basis.
SSC JE 2019 Online Application Form
The SSC Junior Engineer online form 2019 will be available on the official site. The last date of to apply will be 12th Sep 2019. Applicants are suggested to fill the SSC Junior Engineer Form firstly to choose Exam Centers of their Choices. Aspirants, We are inform you that across the country various candidates had participate for the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2019. Eligible aspirants who will be applied for the SSC JE 2019, They can check out full information on this page.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Age Limit
Candidates should be between 18 to 32 years of age to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2019. The age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. In SSC vacancy, the various posts have different age limits that are provided here.
JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES||
Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Vacancy Details
Applicants are invited to apply the online application form for SSC Junior Engineer. SSC JE online application form is accessible in part I and part II registration process. For more info about SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 check here:
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: – Various posts
- Designation: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Job Location: All India (Based On Rank)
- Total Vacancies:- 1601
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
Apply online Application Form:- Click Here
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Pay Scale
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||4,200||32667 – 37119|
SSC JE Important Dates 2019
|Notification Release Date||13th August 2019|
|Closing Date to apply online||12th Sep 2019|
|Tier-I Admit Card||Sep 2019|
|Commencement of Tier-I Exam||23rd to 27th Sep 2019|
SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for SSC JE recruitment will have 2 sub-categories. The applicants who want to apply for SSC JE Civil jobs and SSC JE Mechanical and Electrical must be eligible as:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a repudiated University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Pattern
SSC JE Exam will have 2 stages. Examination will be conducted based on the latest pattern provided by Staff Selection Commission. The 1st Paper will be of 200 marks whereas 2nd Paper will carry 300 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:-
|Paper||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
एसएससी जूनियर इंजीनियर भर्ती के बारे में जाने कुछ
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (ग्रुप-बी) के आठ विभागों की भर्ती के लिए पूरा पैटर्न जारी हो गया है। हालाँकि अभी तक पदों की संख्या घोषित नहीं की गई है। अभियर्थियों का चयन जूनियर इंजीनियर भर्ती परीक्षा- 2019 के माध्यम से होगा। अभ्यर्थी 12 सितम्बर तक आवेदन कर सकते है। कंप्यूटर बेस्ड एग्जामिनेशन (पेपर-1) और लिखित परीक्षा (पेपर-2) के जरिये अभ्यर्थियों का चयन होगा। पेपर-1 में सफल रहे अभ्यर्थी को ही पेपर-2 के लिए बुलाया जायेगा। मेरिट लिस्ट पेपर-1 और पेपर-2 में प्राप्त अंकों के आधार पर की जाएगी।
यह परीक्षा ऑनलाइन होगी। इसमें सभी प्रश्न बहुविकल्पीय होंगे। परीक्षा कुल 200 अंकों की होगी। इसके तीन भाग होंगे। पहले भाग में जनरल इंटेलिजेंस एंड रीजनिंग से 50 अंक, दूसरे भाग में जनरल अवेयरनेस से 50 अंक के प्रश्न होंगे। तीसरे भाग में 100 प्रश्न होंगे। यह भाग पार्ट ए, पार्ट बी और पार्ट सी में बंटा होगा। पार्ट बी में जनरल इंजीनियरिंग (इलेक्ट्रिकल) और पार्ट सी में जनरल इंजीनियरिंग (मैकेनिकल) से प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे। अभ्यर्थियों को तीसरे भाग से केवल एक पार्ट के सभी प्रश्नों को हल करना होगा।
SSC JE Previous Year Papers PDF
Previous year papers are important and useful when you’re looking forward to prepare for any government exam. SSC Junior Engineer Last year Papers help us to understand the exam structure and composition of the paper. SSC JE Previous Year Papers will surely let you score good in the exam. So candidates can check our official page of Previous Year Papers/Questions.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Selection Process 2019
Applicants can download SSC Junior Engineer syllabus from the official portal in PDF format. The Exam syllabus is the key element in being posted in SSC department for Junior Engineer (JE).
There will be 2 stages for the selection of applicants. The applicants will have to got at least passing marks for being qualified in SSC Junior Engineer posts. These 2 stages are provided here
Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted for Paper-I.
- The Paper-I of SSC JE will be of multiple choice objective type.
- The paper first will carry 200 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) and
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
- Candidates who are selected on the basis of performance in Paper-I will be called for Paper –II (Conventional Type)
- The Paper –I will be conducted from December 3 to 5, 2017
Stage 2: Written Examination
- The Paper II will be conventional type
- The paper 2nd will carry total 300 marks.
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical)
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
The Final selection of candidates will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained in both Paper-I and Paper-II.
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I examination will be charge very soon at various exam centers. So, the tier-I admit card has been declared and SSC JE Admit card 2019 for the tier-II exam will be released in March by SSC examination department on official site. Applicants, who have filled SSC Junior Engineer online form 2017 will be able to access SSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2019 before 10 to 15 days of examination date. Applicants are suggested to download SSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 before the examination.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
The Unofficial answer key releases by some of coaching institutes. The Unofficial answer key of SSC JE 2019, also available on the various sites after 3-4 days of examination. The Staff Selection Commission also releases the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Answer Key 2019 on their own portal. Before the examination result applicants also match the answer key to count their estimated marks or percentage.
SSC JE Exam Cut Off 2019
SSC has conduct the JE (Junior Engineer) Tier-I examination. So we have provided the SSC JE Cut off for the Tier-I, which will help you to know that how many marks you should get to crack the examination. The aspirants who participated in SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I examination can check SSC Junior Engineer cut off marks from here.
SSC JE Cut off (Previous Year)
|Category||Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut Off||Civil Engineering Cut Off|
SSC JE Result 2019
Hello Candidates, SSC JE Tier-I exam has been over, Aspirants check SSC JE Result 2019 for the Tier-I, which release soon. Participators must have to analysis their roll number and name in the PDF to check their result. The SSC Junior Engineer Result 2019 for Tier-II exam will be also declared on the official portal of SSC after the exam. Participators are advised to keep tune with us, we are trying to provide all the regular updates, related to SSC results.