CGL Vacancy 2018 Notification:- Hello Friends, We have a good News for you that Staff Selection Commission release the SSC CGL 2018 Notification on 5th May, 2018. Eligible applicants can participate in this exam.We have suggest you that before fill the SSC CGL 2018 Application Form, you can check the complete details below here.
SSC CGL 2018
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is an authority of Indian government which recruits various posts in the various Departments of the Government of India. CGL also specify as Combined Graduate Level Examination. The Staff Selection Commission Department is chargeable to released the SSC CGL Recruitment Process. Yearly the SSC Releases the recruitment Notification for the Same. Authority releases a huge no of vacancies yearly. The CGL exam Pattern has changed after 2016 Onward. Complete important information or updates for CGL Examination is provided here. Applicants willing to be part of SSC CGL 2018 Exam can analysis the relevant info Here. The CGL conducts in 4 Tiers like as Tire-1, Tire-2, Tire-3 and Tire-4. Candidates Needs to passes all Stages of Recruitment Process in order to select for Final Merit List.
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) release the SSC CGLE Recruitment Notification 2018. So Various applicants who are curiously waiting for SSC CGL Notification 2018. Now they can check the Application form Details, Application fee, Department wise Vacancies & other important details. The CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 has been disclose on the official site. The Staff Selection Commission charges the CGL examination year wise for selection of eligible applicants for many govt posts.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
All the qualified aspirants can apply for the CGL Examination by filling the SSC CGL Application form 2018 online via the official portal of SSC. SSC Online Application form starting date is 5th May and the closing date is 4th June, 2018 whereby total 50 lakhs SSC CGL 2018 Online Form received which successfully submitted by applicants (it is expected). Candidates who have filled CGL Application Form 2018 before the closing date can start their preparation now.
How to Apply SSC CGL 2018 form
- Firstly, applicants must have to visit the official link.
- now click the SSC CGL Online Application from 2018 link.
- SSC CGL 2018 Online from is branched in the 2 Parts.
- Part I Registration – Candidate have to fill basic details and posts preferences.
- Part II Registration – applicants have to enter payment details, upload scanned signature and photograph
- After finishing the Part-2 Registration, aspirants should take a hard copy of the submitted application form.
Apply online Application Form:- Click Here
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee – Candidates should have pay Rs. 100/- for application fee.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, ST, SC, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen applicants.
- Applications fee should be paid only via SBI challan or via SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card.
- For paying the Application fee in cash, applicants should be taken a hard copy of challan generated online after the completion the SSC CGL 2018 Part-1 registration.
- Pay the application fee in any branch of SBI as well as then continue with the CGL Part-2 registration 2018.
- Applicants who want to pay the online application fee may go directly to part-2 registration after completing the part-1 registration process.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2018
The SSC CGL exam schedule 2018 is provided. Aspirants are suggested to check the CGL 2018 Exam important dates as well as make sure to complete the process in time.
|Date of Events (expected)|
|SSC CGL 2018 Notification Date||
5th May, 2018
CGL 2018 Online Application From start
|2nd week of May 2018|
|Closing date of SSC CGL Application form Online Registration||
4th June 2018
CGL 2018 Admit card Tier-I Release
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Examination Date||
25th July to 20th August, 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I Result announce date
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam 2018 Date||
SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Result release
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III Exam Date||
SSC CGL (CBT) Computer Skill Test (Tier-IV)
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CGL 2018 Exam eligibility criteria have been decided as per the posts. We have provided the complete information of education Qualification as per the requirement. Applicants should check the provided table given here.
|S.No||Post’s Name||Needed Educational Qualification|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer||Chartered Accountant / Management Accountant / Company Secretary / Masters in Commerce / Masters in Business Studies / Masters in Business Administration (Finance) / Masters in Business Economics.|
|2||Statistical Investigator Grade – II||Bachelor Degree in Statistics from a recognized University / Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with statistics / Bachelor Degree in Economics with statistics / Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Statistics|
|3||Compiler||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics / Statistics / Mathematics as compulsory / Elective Subject|
|4||All Other Posts||Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / equivalent|
Candidates, who are qualify as per the provided combined graduation level exam education qualification, only those aspirants are allowed to apply online for SSC CGL application from 2018.
SSC CGL Age Limit 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limits|
|1.||Assistant in CSS||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|3.||Assistant in IB||21 to 30 years|
|4.||SI in Central Bureau
Officer / SI in CBI / SI
|Up to 30 years|
|6.||All Other posts||18 to 27 years|
Age relaxation will be applicable only for the reserved category aspirants as per the Government rule –
- OBC-3 years,
- SC/ST- 5 years,
- PH – 10 years,
- PH + OBC – 13 years,
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years.
Note – All the important and required information provided here about the SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment and application from. Aspirants are suggested to read SSC CGL 2018 Notification and check the SSC Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, exam pattern, selection process, etc.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern
The SSC handling the CGL exam every year in four Tiers to select applicants for various posts. We have updated the CGL 2018 Exam Pattern for aspirant’s help.
|Paper||Paper Type||Exam Mode|
|Tier – I||Multiple Choice Objective type||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Multiple Choice Objective type||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||offline|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before starting the SSC CGL recruitment exam preparation, it is important to note the changes in exam pattern and syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern – Computer Based Examination
The CGL Tier-I exam is an objective type multiple choice exam which will be conduct through online mode. Total 100 questions which comprising of 200 marks. The complete details are provided here:-
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes (For VH &
- For the visually handicapped aspirants exam time is 80 minutes.
- There is 0.50 Negative marking for wrong answer
Note:- The Exam Pattern has been changed by SSC department The Tier I Exam time has been changed from 75 minutes to 60 minutes!
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern – Computer Based Examination
The Tier-II exam is an objective type examination through online mode. Total four parts available in the Tier 2 exam with 100 questions which comprising of 200 marks. check here:-
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes (For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy 160 Minutes)|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200|
- Paper-1 & 2 are compulsory for all posts and Paper-3 is only for the “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler” Post. In addition to the Paper-4 is only the “Assistant Audit Officer” Post.
- Negative Marking is applicable of 0.50 Marks for Paper I, III, IV and 0.25 marks for Paper-II.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of 10th level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level, and Paper-3 & 4 will be of graduation level.
- The exam duration is 2 Hours and 40 Minutes for aspirants who are visually handicapped.
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- The Tier 3 exam would be a descriptive type paper and would be conduct through offline mode.
- This exam will carry 100 marks and Total time duration of the exam would be 1 hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of a Passage of 250 words / Essay and Application /Letter Writing of approx 150 words.
- For qualifying in the Tier-III exam, applicants would be passed with 33% marks.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time Duration|
|Pen and Paper||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay /Precis /Letter/Application Writing etc.||100||60 minutes and 80 Minutes (For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy)|
SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Pattern – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test, Document Verification .
|Exam Mode||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time|
|Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||Same as released in the Notice of Examination||Qualifying||Same as published in the Notice of Examination|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
The Candidates who are applying Online and Appearing in SSC 2018 CGL Exam must be go the SSC Syllabus. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Generally Contains 4 Sections.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
SSC CGL Vacancy Details 2018
- Examination Name: SSC Combined Graduation Level Exam 2018
- Organized authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Online Examination
- Total Number of Posts – Update Soon
- Name of Designation – Group ‘A’, ‘B’,’C’,’D’
The SSC conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam for recruitment of various subordinate services such as: –
SSC CGL Pay Scale
1. Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
2. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC Combined Graduation Level Selection Process includes 4 tiers steps, which are provided here:-
- Tier-1 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3 Exam: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4 Exam: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
We have also provided last year papers to provided your knowledge about the type of questions asked in this examination. These CGL exam papers will definitely help you in keeping a hold on the sections and particular subject as well. Therefore, here we have provided SSC CGL Previous Year Papers which will surely play a main role for you to qualify the exam. You can visit our official last year paper section for more info.
SSC Important Links
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
SSC CHSL 2019
|SSC CPO SI Notification 2019|
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019
|SSC GD Constable Bharti 2019|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
Aspirants who have complete the SSC recruitment 2018 registration within provided time, they would be assigned an SSC CGL 2018 hall ticket/call letter/e-admit card which can be accessible from the official portal of SSC. The SSC CGl Tier-I admit card will be declared soon. For More information regarding the SSC CGL Tier-I Call Letter, aspirants are advised to keep analysis our page regularly. The CGL exam is going to be conduct from August 2018. So all the candidates will able to download CGL Admit Card 2018 for Tier-I exam in July.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
Participators in SSC CGL 2018 Exam will be able to check their answers form SSC answer key. The SSC CGL Answer key 2018 will be appeared on SSC Portal along with Answers. Combined Graduation Level Answer key for tier 1, these tier helps aspirants to exact the SSC Cut off Marks.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2018
The SSC CGL cut-off 2018 for Tier I and II Exam would basis on the level of paper, the difficulty level of the journal, and number of candidates participated in the examination, etc. Here, candidates can see the last 2 years of cut off marks which released by the Staff Selection Commission.
|Cut off 2017||Cut Off 2016|
|Category||Cut off Marks||Candidates Available||Cut off Marks||Candidates Available|
SSC CGL Result 2018
After the completion of Tier-I exam, the SSC CGL 2018 Result for Tier I will be released in September 2017. SSC CGL Tier-II exam result will be declared in December. After the Tier I and II stages are completed, the aspirants would be called for the SSC CGL Tier-III i.e. personal interview which will be followed by Tier IV i.e. Group Discussion and Interview. The Final SSC Result 2018 will be released after few months. The result will be declared only for those aspirants who will successfully participate the SSC combined Graduation Level 2018 recruitment exams with qualifying marks.
The SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 online registration has been closed before month from the starting date. Participators are suggest to start preparation from now to get good marks. Do you want to crack SSC exam in the first attempt? then word hard and start exam preparation. Best of Luck